I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182812

Jonsey wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,
As with a Raffle at your local car boot sale you can buy one raffle ticket or many to increase your chances of winning. However even if you buy 10 times as many tickets as another person you can still win. And this happens more often than not in our own giveaways last time we ran one somebody with only a few entries won against the odds.

We do run our giveaways fairly and our checklist for the prize draw can be viewed here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/10-announcements/150030

We do appreciate your support and it does go towards running & improving our servers and running our Charity events which will return again next year. In March 2020 Comic Relief returns and we have an update planned.
Hi, ChuteUK
As with both the "random" draw vs smol dong and the "giveaway" that included a golden juggernaut suit in each jack has "suprisingly" won both. While the first one was a 50/50 chance and could have been truthfully drawn, it seems a bit suspicious that he has indeed won them both. Our wish was granted for the giveaway to be streamed, I think everyone knows this was not our complete wish as we wanted it to be clearly shown it was random, instead of you just announcing through a stream. I wouldn't mean to call you a liar, however just because you say you have a checklist that you claim you followed, does not mean that it was, and would like further proof in future "giveaways", "raffles", or "random 50/50 draws". Please do not take this as me calling it completly rigged as with everyone who had tickets clearly he had a chance, please take this as a way to potentially please the people in your community because the way I see it, if Jack Bushross keeps winning in "random" draws I would think that less people would be willing to pay for the server or perhaps even play on the server.

Hi Kranked,

You have asked for more proof and we are delivering. I am releasing the full code of our selection system here:
pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Table names are shortened to bank,inventory,shops for security. You can even run this code yourself if you don't believe it is fair. The key line of code is the one which selects the winner you will find it on line 43

We do not run rigged giveaways in ZARP ever and we never will.
Thank you I actually really appreciate you having done this, In the future if there are any events like this i'd love to see a roll similar to maybe a case to maybe add to the suspense a bit and that way maybe it'd take 10 minutes to see who won, and just to see my name go by for fun. With how many entries there could be and how hard it may be to have that happen and also im not sure how hard that would be to code so its understandable if that isn't able to happen. I obviously understood there was a low chance of me winning, and had absolutely no expectation of winning due to how unlucky i am with cfs and things of this nature. (maybe someday ill beat suken in a cf :lol:)
There just isnt any winning in you is there? if he did a case roll he could still rig it and you guys would still claim this? Its really dumb how you think he'd rig something that dosnt even help him in any way shape or form. Whats next you want a live feed of every entry and allow you to pick the winner?
actually does help him cause you will buy more boosters like what :?
You're being stupid at this point, stop it
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Login or register to post a reply.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182865

jack bushrsos wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,
As with a Raffle at your local car boot sale you can buy one raffle ticket or many to increase your chances of winning. However even if you buy 10 times as many tickets as another person you can still win. And this happens more often than not in our own giveaways last time we ran one somebody with only a few entries won against the odds.

We do run our giveaways fairly and our checklist for the prize draw can be viewed here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/10-announcements/150030

We do appreciate your support and it does go towards running & improving our servers and running our Charity events which will return again next year. In March 2020 Comic Relief returns and we have an update planned.
Hi, ChuteUK
As with both the "random" draw vs smol dong and the "giveaway" that included a golden juggernaut suit in each jack has "suprisingly" won both. While the first one was a 50/50 chance and could have been truthfully drawn, it seems a bit suspicious that he has indeed won them both. Our wish was granted for the giveaway to be streamed, I think everyone knows this was not our complete wish as we wanted it to be clearly shown it was random, instead of you just announcing through a stream. I wouldn't mean to call you a liar, however just because you say you have a checklist that you claim you followed, does not mean that it was, and would like further proof in future "giveaways", "raffles", or "random 50/50 draws". Please do not take this as me calling it completly rigged as with everyone who had tickets clearly he had a chance, please take this as a way to potentially please the people in your community because the way I see it, if Jack Bushross keeps winning in "random" draws I would think that less people would be willing to pay for the server or perhaps even play on the server.

Hi Kranked,

You have asked for more proof and we are delivering. I am releasing the full code of our selection system here:
pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Table names are shortened to bank,inventory,shops for security. You can even run this code yourself if you don't believe it is fair. The key line of code is the one which selects the winner you will find it on line 43

We do not run rigged giveaways in ZARP ever and we never will.
Thank you I actually really appreciate you having done this, In the future if there are any events like this i'd love to see a roll similar to maybe a case to maybe add to the suspense a bit and that way maybe it'd take 10 minutes to see who won, and just to see my name go by for fun. With how many entries there could be and how hard it may be to have that happen and also im not sure how hard that would be to code so its understandable if that isn't able to happen. I obviously understood there was a low chance of me winning, and had absolutely no expectation of winning due to how unlucky i am with cfs and things of this nature. (maybe someday ill beat suken in a cf :lol:)
There just isnt any winning in you is there? if he did a case roll he could still rig it and you guys would still claim this? Its really dumb how you think he'd rig something that dosnt even help him in any way shape or form. Whats next you want a live feed of every entry and allow you to pick the winner?

I'll admit a polite jealousy, if only because I don't have any of the golden suits (don't really think Gold EDF and Gold Designer count), but hey - whatever's clever.

I think from personal experience and from what I've seen - it's not so much rigging so much as it is just a great deal of luck. I mean, I'll admit that with the leader board thing, I had my suspicions - and maybe there are alternative methods to appease everyone (in that scenario, it might have been interesting to have them coinflip for it), but in all seriousness - I don't think screaming rigged helps anyone. I'm sure other people will win in future. This was just a very lucky streak. If you want a different result, make a petition to do it again - but that might be a tad petty, and honestly, if Jack wins again, we'll be right back to where we started. Not to mention it's a waste of time for Chute.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, Jeppe, Mr. Richard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127