Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Holy Shit another mass shooting

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 9 hours ago #1094599



This is fucked up 27 people dead
  • Poopie
  • Poopie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 413
  • Thanks received: 52
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 4 hours ago #1094632

A mosque in central christchurch :thinking:
Very sad to see these attacks . Hope they get the other offenders.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Luki_Guki's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ex. Murder Owner, TTT and PH Head Amin.
  • Posts: 3714
  • Thanks received: 1113
  • Karma: 24
TTT Head Admin
Dog is shit lol (RIP Dog)
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 3 hours ago #1094634

Let me ask you a question who do you really thinks blasting their skengs
  • 3than
  • 3than's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Micky is a top lad
  • Posts: 185
  • Thanks received: 19
  • Karma: -19
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 3 hours ago #1094637

they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention
  • MICHAELL
  • MICHAELL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up broskis
  • Posts: 4209
  • Thanks received: 749
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 2 hours ago #1094645

MICHAELL wrote:
they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention


Intersting, they wouldn’t even hate muslims if it wasn’t for the media and its lies, i doubt this will go that viral because 40 muslims are dead and not otherwise
  • Traitornt
  • Traitornt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 203
  • Thanks received: 46
  • Karma: 3
☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
EX⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 2 hours ago #1094646

Traitornt wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention


Intersting, they wouldn’t even hate muslims if it wasn’t for the media and its lies, i doubt this will go that viral because 40 muslims are dead and not otherwise

erm no.
the media just shows the bad, which there was a lot of in the past years with the bombings and killings and all that, hence why people dislike muslims, because they've only seen the bad side of the religion through media, but imo religion overall is bad anyways, regardless of who or what you worship.
this has already gone viral anyways so it doesn't matter, all media is covering this topic already.
  • MICHAELL
  • MICHAELL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up broskis
  • Posts: 4209
  • Thanks received: 749
  • Karma: -2
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 2 hours ago #1094647

My thoughts go out to the people's families and everyone that was affected.

I have been doing some research into the reasoning of why he has done this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8766
  • Thanks received: 3103
  • Karma: 41
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094649

MICHAELL wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention


Intersting, they wouldn’t even hate muslims if it wasn’t for the media and its lies, i doubt this will go that viral because 40 muslims are dead and not otherwise

erm no.
the media just shows the bad, which there was a lot of in the past years with the bombings and killings and all that, hence why people dislike muslims, because they've only seen the bad side of the religion through media, but imo religion overall is bad anyways, regardless of who or what you worship.
this has already gone viral anyways so it doesn't matter, all media is covering this topic already.

So how about the west killing innocents daily with bombs?
Why dont we see that on the news almost everyday?
Religion has nothing to do with the actions of some idiots..
If a car hits a tree you blame the drive and not the car, so dont blame religion!
All the "muslim" terror groups worldwide combined make up to 0.0002% of the islamic population worldwide.
Dont listen to the media you have eyes to see,ears to hear, and brains to think so use them!
  • Trixter
  • Trixter's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Cry me a fucking river!
  • Posts: 132
  • Thanks received: 23
  • Karma: -11
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Traitornt

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094650

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
My thoughts go out to the people's families and everyone that was affected.

I have been doing some research into the reasoning of why he has done this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I'm disgusted with these acts, I'm really speechless other than my condolences to the families of lost ones by this horrific attack.
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • "The Best, Around."
  • Posts: 11556
  • Thanks received: 5395
  • Karma: 1070
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094652

To think this was around the corner from me is rather shocking and disgusting to hear, for once I actually feel like a Prime Minister had some actual feeling behind their words and the state of the country.
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • Let Go Of All Your Haunted Dreams Tonight
  • Posts: 5603
  • Thanks received: 2219
  • Karma: 55


Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094658

What is this world turning into...

My deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims who lost lives in this horrible act.
  • Dr. Richard
  • Dr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • "Autumn is so beautiful, yet everything is dying."
  • Posts: 2691
  • Thanks received: 930
  • Karma: 61





SSRP Super Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
TTT Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator


Last Edit: 3 days 1 hour ago by Dr. Richard.
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094660

He said on video before going into the Mosques, "Remember subscribe to PewdiePie". Shows how much of a joke it was for this Anti Muslim Terrorist to take those lives. Truly horrific, hearts out to the Muslim community and the families affected.
  • Brusk_Macaroon
  • Brusk_Macaroon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • EMP cheated to keep me undefeated in Trivia Crack.
  • Posts: 723
  • Thanks received: 259
  • Karma: 13
I've never been happy.

I basically was headadmin on everything. I was the badgewhore.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Traitornt

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 1 hour ago #1094666

Trixter wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention


Intersting, they wouldn’t even hate muslims if it wasn’t for the media and its lies, i doubt this will go that viral because 40 muslims are dead and not otherwise

erm no.
the media just shows the bad, which there was a lot of in the past years with the bombings and killings and all that, hence why people dislike muslims, because they've only seen the bad side of the religion through media, but imo religion overall is bad anyways, regardless of who or what you worship.
this has already gone viral anyways so it doesn't matter, all media is covering this topic already.

So how about the west killing innocents daily with bombs?
Why dont we see that on the news almost everyday?
Religion has nothing to do with the actions of some idiots..
If a car hits a tree you blame the drive and not the car, so dont blame religion!
All the "muslim" terror groups worldwide combined make up to 0.0002% of the islamic population worldwide.
Dont listen to the media you have eyes to see,ears to hear, and brains to think so use them!



You sir have my respect, and for your information ( to whoever blames the religion) if you ask a “terrorist” to recite al fatihaah ( just like the verses in the bible it’s called a suraah which is a must know for all muslims because muslims always recite it in their prayers ) those terrorists wont know it, they are hired to ruin the true picture of islam because it’s growing fast in europe, and there are “extremists” in islam yes because they took the wrong ifra of islam and we all know in all religions there are some dumb fucks who ruin shit up
  • Traitornt
  • Traitornt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 203
  • Thanks received: 46
  • Karma: 3
☠ DEATHRUN Admin ☠
EX⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒ BunnyHop Admin ⌒(•ㅅ•)⌒
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 56 minutes ago #1094667

Kinda scary to think how much shits going on these days. We have a 26% knife crime increase in london and over 100 people have been stabbed this year 2019 and being in fear of going home and being stabbed is horrible. Futhermore so many of my class mates are muslim and go to mosque on a daily. really makes me look at my life and im so grateful for it
  • 3than
  • 3than's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Micky is a top lad
  • Posts: 185
  • Thanks received: 19
  • Karma: -19
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 3 days 22 minutes ago #1094674

The killer go-pro'd the whole thing, what a vile human.
  • CeeZee
  • CeeZee's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The incarnation of victory.
  • Posts: 815
  • Thanks received: 343
  • Karma: 37
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

Holy Shit another mass shooting 2 days 23 hours ago #1094680

read manifesto and watch video, this guy is a psychopathic 8chan troll.
also there are people that believe its fake
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4469
  • Thanks received: 1295
  • Karma: -8
Last Edit: 2 days 23 hours ago by Backpackronixes.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

Holy Shit another mass shooting 2 days 23 hours ago #1094682

Trixter wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
they wouldn't do this shit if the media didn't give it so much attention


Intersting, they wouldn’t even hate muslims if it wasn’t for the media and its lies, i doubt this will go that viral because 40 muslims are dead and not otherwise

erm no.
the media just shows the bad, which there was a lot of in the past years with the bombings and killings and all that, hence why people dislike muslims, because they've only seen the bad side of the religion through media, but imo religion overall is bad anyways, regardless of who or what you worship.
this has already gone viral anyways so it doesn't matter, all media is covering this topic already.

So how about the west killing innocents daily with bombs?
Why dont we see that on the news almost everyday?
Religion has nothing to do with the actions of some idiots..
If a car hits a tree you blame the drive and not the car, so dont blame religion!
All the "muslim" terror groups worldwide combined make up to 0.0002% of the islamic population worldwide.
Dont listen to the media you have eyes to see,ears to hear, and brains to think so use them!
just to add, not the west but around the same time gaza was under israel bombings, which I don't see news.
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4469
  • Thanks received: 1295
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mico

Holy Shit another mass shooting 2 days 23 hours ago #1094683

Backpackronixes wrote:
read manifesto and watch video, this guy is a psychopathic 8chan troll.
also there are people that believe its fake
Its obviously not fake...
Look up on /pol/ they are doing massive investigations
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 3982
  • Thanks received: 690
  • Karma: 28
Fuck you Fork
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 2 days 23 hours ago #1094684

ToBeHonest wrote:
Backpackronixes wrote:
read manifesto and watch video, this guy is a psychopathic 8chan troll.
also there are people that believe its fake
Its obviously not fake...
Look up on /pol/ they are doing massive investigations
obviously, never said it was. Just saying that there are actual bigots that think it's fake
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4469
  • Thanks received: 1295
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

Holy Shit another mass shooting 2 days 22 hours ago #1094687

live stream was horrible to watch.
  • MrPing
  • MrPing's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Hoppa
  • Posts: 1856
  • Thanks received: 339
  • Karma: 4
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Eddie., Dr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
5/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
4/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
11/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
19/128
online
Connect to server Discord
97/∞
online
Top