Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My final post for awhile [ban discussion]

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079419

Basically if you guys havent heard I got banned for "Shitposting" or somewhere along those lines. Now of course I accept it but from now on im not going to be able to post stories I guess but that's fine. Ive decided to kind of lay low on dark rp as for the past few days ive been getting fucked by staff to where mod is really annoying to reach for me now but its fine I guess. Hope everyone has a good day
P.S I already told some of you this but basically someone threatened to shoot up my school irl so if you don't hear from me tomorrow or ever again you know what happend lol. Rip swiss cheese 2004-2019 -swiss cheese
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Add me on snapchat @Jimmy_Steel52 Not real name
  • Thanks received: 4
REEEE
The topic has been locked.

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079421

Zarp doesn't like stories
their not creative
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079426

Just because staff don't like you fiction/nonfiction stories, does not mean we don't like them.
You should post your stories as long as they're within tos.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, bunnyslippers69, Raeker

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079428

Free my man. He got touched by a teacher :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079431

Mico wrote:
Just because staff don't like you fiction/nonfiction stories, does not mean we don't like them.
Expanding on this, "getting fucked by staff" doesn't sound like a good thing. There's an ethos we have to uphold as well as staff shouldn't unnecessarily be a dick. If you feel someone has poorly handled a situation or even misused their powers, you should make a report abuse topic.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079432

.uzi wrote:
Mico wrote:
Expanding on this, "getting fucked by staff" doesn't sound like a good thing. There's an ethos we have to uphold as well as staff shouldn't unnecessarily be a dick. If you feel someone has poorly handled a situation or even misused their powers, you should make a report abuse topic.
I said "Just because staff don't like your fiction/nonfiction stories". The thing I am wondering is how this violates anything. He is just sharing personal stories that might or might not be true. I don't see how he'd be in the wrong in any way
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, eddie.

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079447

Free my mans he got raped by a teacher
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079452

.uzi wrote:
Mico wrote:
staff are dicks anyway, i can say from first hand experience, and i cant appeal it cuz my recordings never seem to work so now i have maybe 4 false warns i cant appeal, probably the same situation for Swiss as well
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079495

What I mean by it is basically I got warned for this little thing which sets me back from getting mod and like Gody no offense but you a dick. This is just my personal view but my experience with you is me being nice and you being toxic for no reason
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Add me on snapchat @Jimmy_Steel52 Not real name
  • Thanks received: 4
REEEE

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079756

.uzi wrote:
Mico wrote:
Uzi fuck me
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, .uzi, A Good Pianist, Mr. Richard

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079757

swiss cheese wrote:
What I mean by it is basically I got warned for this little thing which sets me back from getting mod and like Gody no offense but you a dick. This is just my personal view but my experience with you is me being nice and you being toxic for no reason

It doesn't set you back from getting Mod, as it was not a serious offence at all.

I banned you because I had told you that it was getting a bit excessive constantly posting random stories, with these being your only posts. It is perfectly fine for you to post stories and things like that every once in a while, or every couple of days, but when you're posting lots of them over the course of just one day, that's when it starts to look a lot like shitposting and you can end up getting banned for it.

Maybe make yourself a single thread next time in which you can post a story every so often, and then there won't be an issue.

If you have concerns with any ban, you can always make a contact request: zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/contact
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079758

swiss cheese wrote:

I'm toxic and a dick for saying your stories are fake?

:clap:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079759

Raeker wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Mico wrote:
Uzi fuck me

Tell him LAD!
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079760

Now you know what NOT to do, so i hope you'll avoid posting (spamming) your stories.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079765

Dr. Richard wrote:
Now you know what NOT to do, so i hope you'll avoid posting (spamming) your stories.
what a joke, you're the one that spams useless non contributing shit not him, let him write what he wants, it's entertaining.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079767

Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
what a joke, you're the one that spams useless non contributing shit not him, let him write what he wants, it's entertaining.

Sorry mate, but i don't. If that was the case i wouldn't be forum staff and would probably be forum banned. So, before you start slandering people and staff randomly, try and think about it.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079770

Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Sorry mate, but i don't. If that was the case i wouldn't be forum staff and would probably be forum banned. So, before you start slandering people and staff randomly, try and think about it.
Lol, slander, you don't realize you're posting obvious useless information right? You're useless. It's kinda funny that you bring your rank in this, combined with your way to write in bold and underline text it shows that you're here to have attention and relevancy, when no one gives a fuck about you or knows about you. Also your name has Dr. in it, is it because you failed in RL and want to be on a superior level of some 12 years old kids?
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by pigskin.

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079772

Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Lol, slander, you don't realize you're posting obvious useless information right? You're useless. It's kinda funny that you bring your rank in this, combined with your way to write in bold and underline text it shows that you're here to have attention and relevancy, when no one gives a fuck about you or knows about you. Also your name has Dr. in it, is it because you failed in RL and want to be on a superior level of some 12 years old kids?

Makes no sense but whatever you say bud... Have a good afternoon.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079773

Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Ooh yeah this guy carrying a knife obviously isn’t a criminal because otherwise he’d be in prison!
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079774

Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Makes no sense but whatever you say bud... Have a good afternoon.
No wonder you couldn't succeed in whatever field you were studying in.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127