TOPIC: My final post for awhile [ban discussion]

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079775

Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Now you know what NOT to do, so i hope you'll avoid posting (spamming) your stories.
what a joke, you're the one that spams useless non contributing shit not him, let him write what he wants, it's entertaining.

Sorry mate, but i don't. If that was the case i wouldn't be forum staff and would probably be forum banned. So, before you start slandering people and staff randomly, try and think about it.
Lol, slander, you don't realize you're posting obvious useless information right? You're useless. It's kinda funny that you bring your rank in this, combined with your way to write in bold and underline text it shows that you're here to have attention and relevancy, when no one gives a fuck about you or knows about you. Also your name has Dr. in it, is it because you failed in RL and want to be on a superior level of some 12 years old kids?

Makes no sense but whatever you say bud... Have a good afternoon.
No wonder you couldn't succeed in whatever field you were studying in.
actually TOXIC
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539
The topic has been locked.

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079783

Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Now you know what NOT to do, so i hope you'll avoid posting (spamming) your stories.
what a joke, you're the one that spams useless non contributing shit not him, let him write what he wants, it's entertaining.

Sorry mate, but i don't. If that was the case i wouldn't be forum staff and would probably be forum banned. So, before you start slandering people and staff randomly, try and think about it.
Lol, slander, you don't realize you're posting obvious useless information right? You're useless. It's kinda funny that you bring your rank in this, combined with your way to write in bold and underline text it shows that you're here to have attention and relevancy, when no one gives a fuck about you or knows about you. Also your name has Dr. in it, is it because you failed in RL and want to be on a superior level of some 12 years old kids?

Big Yikes
  • Gimp
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Back Again.
  • Thanks received: 53

No is not an Option!

Former Supreme Gang Owner
Former Syndicate Gang Owner
Former Frag Angels Officer
Former Pink Lemonade Co-Owner

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079785

Xeronise wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:
Greedonixes wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

actually TOXIC
just one more scav kapp
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise

My final post for awhile [ban discussion] 5 years 2 months ago #1079791

Raeker wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Mico wrote:
Just because staff don't like you fiction/nonfiction stories, does not mean we don't like them.
You should post your stories as long as they're within tos.
Expanding on this, "getting fucked by staff" doesn't sound like a good thing. There's an ethos we have to uphold as well as staff shouldn't unnecessarily be a dick. If you feel someone has poorly handled a situation or even misused their powers, you should make a report abuse topic.
Uzi fuck me
:kiss: :kiss:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

256 PLAYERS ONLINE