Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Open discussion on what happens after death

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075067

RealDenis wrote:
Here's the real question why do you subscribe to atheism when there's no evidence available which disproves the existence of a higher being and there is no proven scientific explanation for the creation of the universe to name just one thing.

There is actually, the big bang. The only issue with the big bang is we cannot find what initially caused the big bang unless we were able to teleport to the site of the original explosion but we all know that isn't possible. Even with light speed capabilities, it would still take millions of years to reach it, unless however wormholes exist but we can't know that without manned interstellar space travel capabilities.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by SoraJS.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075068

SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
Here's the real question why do you subscribe to atheism when there's no evidence available which disproves the existence of a higher being and there is no proven scientific explanation for the creation of the universe to name just one thing.

There is actually, the big bang. The only issue with the big bang is we cannot find what initially caused the big bang unless we were able to teleport to the site of the original explosion but we all know that isn't possible. Even with light speed capabilities, it would still take millions of years to reach it, unless however wormholes exist but we can't know that without manned interstellar space travel capabilities.

Oh yes! of course! A big bang boi just created a perfect universe where everything fits perfectly like a puzzle piece, and Evolution clearly created the humans where all the organs and features operate in perfect harmony! What a coincidence!
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by ITztrain.

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075069

Just wear a mummy suit :?
  • AtomicLegend
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • leuk nee
  • Thanks received: 192

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075072

ITzTrain wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

Oh yes! of course! A big bang boi just created a perfect universe where everything fits perfectly like a puzzle piece, and Evolution clearly created the humans where all the organs and features operate in perfect harmony! What a coincidence!

but things don't fit perfectly, we're just really really really insanely lucky as a species to evolve, and we're the only intelligent (to this level) species for fucking hundreds of millions of lightyears
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by CeeZee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SoraJS

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075073

ITzTrain wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

Someone failed science.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Red_

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075074

ITzTrain wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

You're the 2nd person I know here who seems to deny the evolution. It's pretty sad you fail to educate yourself regarding it.
The evolution is the best theory on how we and other animals came up we have brought up yet. It is perfectly explained in biology books. Just a few notes on this:
We aren't perfect. There is spine, knee and other issues since humanity exists.
We share most of our genes with other primates.
There is parts in our body we don't even need and still have them. Not just us, the most obvious case is the whale. Whales have hand bones. Was God on LSD when he made whales or could it be that they evolved just like we did from other primates who LOOK PRETTY SIMILAR TO US.
What a coincidence!
  • Kameltin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075076

CeeZee wrote:
of lightyears

rookie mistake smh
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kameltin

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075089

CeeZee wrote:
ITzTrain wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

but things don't fit perfectly, we're just really really really insanely lucky as a species to evolve, and we're the only intelligent (to this level) species for fucking hundreds and millions of lightyears
Evolution is not based on luck but time. The universe it's infinite, thus possibility doesn't apply, only finite parameters.

Anyway for the theism and atheism part, it's useless to argue on it, both are beliefs and until proven in a non biased way by our senses to the whole population, both might and might not exist, you know? We can't determine something we can't observe so we just make our own interpretations.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075093

.uzi wrote:
CeeZee wrote:
of lightyears

rookie mistake smh

• CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075097

Mr Red X wrote:
what i know is there is a god and i dont even doubt on that he is the one who created us also who made the whole world and what i know to is when you die you will be judged in the last day of earth if you did great things more then bad things you will go to heaven if you did bad things most you will go to hell .
Fair enough, but are you capable of independent thinking or your school taught you this in religion class? just trying to take the piss
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by pigskin.

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075098

Reincarnation.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075105

You buy your items and then respawn
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075109

They locked the chat for dead characters so no one knows what happens, maybe you get moved onto another server or you start from lvl 1 who knows, I personally think they should just release patch notes more often
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075111

absolutely nowt :cheer:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075116

SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

While there is overwhelming evidence for the big bang theory it is still not even close to a viable explanation for the creation of the universe at all. In fact it doesn’t even try to be that despite many people believing it to be so.

I’ll just quote something I read here because I cba:

“The Big Bang scenario simply assumes that space, time, and energy already existed. But it tells us nothing about where they came from - or why the universe was born hot and dense to begin with.”

Simply put the Big Bang is an explanation for the development of the universe, not it’s creation but you pretty much said this yourself anyways when you decided to contradict your own argument.

There is no reason at all why someone cannot believe in both the Big Bang theory and the existence of a higher power, I myself agree completely with most scientifically accepted theories since none of them could possibly disprove my belief in the existence of a higher power.

cHeCkMaTe aThEiStS
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075117

RealDenis wrote:
that’s definitely a two sided argument though, you could say they same for people that are religious; why would you believe in a higher being such as a god when there is no evidence to support they exist at all, and with all the terrible things that happen on this planet it’s hard to believe there is :/

I don’t know, I don’t believe in any side of the argument because there’s of course no solid evidence for either, I just go with life and try not to think too much about it :side:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by eddie..

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075121

God is dog backwards
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075122

RealDenis wrote:
SoraJS wrote:
RealDenis wrote:

While there is overwhelming evidence for the big bang theory it is still not even close to a viable explanation for the creation of the universe at all. In fact it doesn’t even try to be that despite many people believing it to be so.

I’ll just quote something I read here because I cba:

“The Big Bang scenario simply assumes that space, time, and energy already existed. But it tells us nothing about where they came from - or why the universe was born hot and dense to begin with.”

Simply put the Big Bang is an explanation for the development of the universe, not it’s creation but you pretty much said this yourself anyways when you decided to contradict your own argument.

There is no reason at all why someone cannot believe in both the Big Bang theory and the existence of a higher power, I myself agree completely with most scientifically accepted theories since none of them could possibly disprove my belief in the existence of a higher power.

cHeCkMaTe aThEiStS
Energy can form from nothing by quantum fluctuations (Heisenberg's uncertainty principle) just wanted to correct that part, since I already gave my personal thought on this subject on my first post.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075124

Mr Red X wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
that’s definitely a two sided argument though, you could say they same for people that are religious; why would you believe in a a higher person such as a god when there is no evidence to support they’re actually there and with all the terrible things that happen on this planet it’s hard to believe there is :/

I don’t know, I don’t believe in any side of the argument because there’s of course no evidence for either, I just go with life and try not to think too much about it :side:
tf you on about ,there is tons of evidences
for the existence of a god, or scientific theories?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

Open discussion on what happens after death 5 years 3 months ago #1075129

Mr Red X wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
RealDenis wrote:
that’s definitely a two sided argument though, you could say they same for people that are religious; why would you believe in a a higher person such as a god when there is no evidence to support they’re actually there and with all the terrible things that happen on this planet it’s hard to believe there is :/

I don’t know, I don’t believe in any side of the argument because there’s of course no evidence for either, I just go with life and try not to think too much about it :side:
tf you on about ,there is tons of evidences
for the existence of a god, or scientific theories?
existence of god
Enlighten us, master.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, eddie.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32