Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To the chosen one!

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #919066

Plankton wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I know your new to the community but server 2 has been dead for 2 years plus now

I think you guys are failing to understand what dankek is saying, I don't agree or disagree with him but he is saying that S2 serves a purpose which is to promote basing in a larger map and to help out new players since it has a lower playerbase than S1 which is even more spread out.

He is also saying that this purpose attracts players to that server due to its larger map and moneymaking capabilities, hence its playerbase is reliant on the overall playerbase of SSRP. You can see that all 3 servers tend to rise in players simultaneously when they do and likewise they all tend to fall in players simultaneously.

Sure a reset vanilla SSRP is what the community wants right now and I've promoted it in the past and I still want it to be honest but it may not solve the problem in the long term. The new players who join in the startup will have a better chance yes, but once they all get rich again and stuff like M202s are in full supply it will still be very difficult for new players to get started. But that is simply the nature of servers including a progression system and that's the reason people even want to play these servers in the first place. Albeit the vanilla aspect of the server means that since you don't have big op fuck off suits and handcannons that destroy entire bases in 3 clicks it will still be much easier for new players than it is now.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Denis. Reason: A shit ton of grammar mistakes
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder, dankek

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #919149

474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

I know your new to the community but server 2 has been dead for 2 years plus now

I think you guys are failing to understand what dankek is saying, I don't agree or disagree with him but he is saying that S2 serves a purpose which is to promote basing in a larger map and to help out new players since it has a lower playerbase than S1 which is even more spread out.

He is also saying that this purpose attracts players to that server due to its larger map and moneymaking capabilities, hence its playerbase is reliant on the overall playerbase of SSRP. You can see that all 3 servers tend to rise in players simultaneously when they do and likewise they all tend to fall in players simultaneously.
Thanks for clarifying what I'm saying, I guess some people would rather call me a "fucking idiot" in an indirect reply and cry about me, rather than actually addressing the points I've made. Never knew I'd have to write a 300 word post in order to reply to a useless topic like this one, so people like Red can understand what I'm saying.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #919399

474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

Sure a reset vanilla SSRP is what the community wants right now and I've promoted it in the past and I still want it to be honest but it may not solve the problem in the long term. The new players who join in the startup will have a better chance yes, but once they all get rich again and stuff like M202s are in full supply it will still be very difficult for new players to get started. But that is simply the nature of servers including a progression system and that's the reason people even want to play these servers in the first place. Albeit the vanilla aspect of the server means that since you don't have big op fuck off suits and handcannons that destroy entire bases in 3 clicks it will still be much easier for new players than it is now.

No, server 2's purpose is to afk mine and nuke buddy.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #919479

dankek wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

Thanks for clarifying what I'm saying, I guess some people would rather call me a "fucking idiot" in an indirect reply and cry about me, rather than actually addressing the points I've made. Never knew I'd have to write a 300 word post in order to reply to a useless topic like this one, so people like Red can understand what I'm saying.
the point you are trying to make is stupid and fucking moronic s2 has been dead for years all it is used for now is vegovevo's alts lul the odd nuke to kill all the miners then its straight back to people being afk that map was pretty shit for basing on too ngl
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920322

474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

if the server attracted players because of the map size and money making then the server wouldn't be dead, there is no reason for server 2. the best thing to do with it is to make it into a vanilla server, it's what 90% of the community want. Nobody cares if you wanna sit in the corner of server 2 to make some money dude. Keeping a dead server on the sole reason that its easier to sit afk without player interaction to make money on it is the stupidest argument I've heard in a long time.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920345

We got people that should be banned being user/mod.

Wtf is happening, I don't understand any of this, I know that ZARP was always soft when it came to rulebreakers and shit, but dafuq.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920350

RedPowder wrote:

1) Hacking Policy; Harsher punishment and less chances to come back and do it anymore.
2) Negativity; Kick the Wank stains out that do nothing but bitch all the time and have nothing positive to stay about the community.
3) Staffing; Give the ranks a purpose again and stop letting people get higher ranks without working for them. I don’t care if they have been here a 100yrs if they haven’t worked for them then fuck em.
4) Servers; Less Servers so more focus can be put on the ones that are used the most including removing server 2 SSRP and replacing it with a Vanilla ZARP SSRP 3 years back.
5) Standards; Higher the standards for staff and any other position. I remember when one warning in two weeks was bad now people get staff with two warnings in the same week they apply.

This, this, this, this, and this.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920363

Plankton wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

if the server attracted players because of the map size and money making then the server wouldn't be dead, there is no reason for server 2. the best thing to do with it is to make it into a vanilla server, it's what 90% of the community want. Nobody cares if you wanna sit in the corner of server 2 to make some money dude. Keeping a dead server on the sole reason that its easier to sit afk without player interaction to make money on it is the stupidest argument I've heard in a long time.
I don't even play SSRP and I've never based in my life lmao, I'm just explaining the argument that people make.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920481

474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:
474 Denis wrote:
Plankton wrote:

I don't even play SSRP and I've never based in my life lmao, I'm just explaining the argument that people make.

And I'm explaining why it's a stupid argument
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920500

Yeah sure vanilla ssrp server 2.
Its gonna bring a bunch of old players for a while then be even more dead than right now because who in their right minds would want a vanilla darkrp servers like in the old days when joining a random server in 2018 lol.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, dankek

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920658

Hacking policy should be changed, enough bullshit about "oh it's the way it has to be", ZARP isn't controlled by any corporate entities.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920661

Yes
  • James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 297
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920702

Bring back the nomination system!!
It worked better!!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920705

Just my opinion but Clarky has my vote because unlike most (not all) he actually role play’s. How can you take people’s suggestions into consideration when they’re only forum based and rarely ever role play? Not directed at anyone either ( I know the cm election isn’t only just about saving SSRP but just my opinion on people’s changes towards SSRP )
  • A Bad Roach
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by A Bad Roach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920919

Jool wrote:
Its gonna bring a bunch of old players for a while then be even more dead than right now because who in their right minds would want a vanilla darkrp servers like in the old days when joining a random server in 2018 lol.
Nobody gets it, if the 90% of the community wants it, then every single one of them is retarted.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920922

dankek wrote:
Jool wrote:
Nobody gets it, if the 90% of the community wants it, then every single one of them is retarted.

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #920923

give EMP autonomous control over all things zarp for a month and he'll have this place booming #problemsolved
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Diet Water

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #921250

Clarky wrote:
Hacking policy can be changed when the new CM gets it without a democratic vote in the meeting, the problem is after those 30 days it can be changed back by a vote

Also there is a loophole where nothing that threatens the democratic processes or infrastructure of ZARP can be put into place, but since the definitions for those things are so broad/don't exist, they can pretty much veto whatever they want.
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #921251

A Bad Roach wrote:
Just my opinion but Clarky has my vote because unlike most (not all) he actually role play’s. How can you take people’s suggestions into consideration when they’re only forum based and rarely ever role play? Not directed at anyone either ( I know the cm election isn’t only just about saving SSRP but just my opinion on people’s changes towards SSRP )

PSSST! Whoever gets CM won't be able to make changes to SSRP because only Chute and EMP can do that.
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

To the chosen one! 5 years 10 months ago #921252

Tony Lombardi wrote:
A Bad Roach wrote:

PSSST! Whoever gets CM won't be able to make changes to SSRP because only Chute and EMP can do that.
Tony why are we whispering like this?
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Raeker.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf