Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About stricter rules on racism & discrimination.

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866094

Its funny, when you get told that you're not allowed to do something from your parents / teacher, then you have a higher need to do it. Like people who all wants to be racist.
  • Patrick TM
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Zarp Map Developer
  • Thanks received: 615
Login or register to post a reply.

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866178

Patrick TM wrote:
Its funny, when you get told that you're not allowed to do something from your parents / teacher, then you have a higher need to do it. Like people who all wants to be racist.

This question goes for anyone who asks the same thing, is it racism if Micky says the word his ancestors may or may not have been called during ‘those times’.

Asking on his behalf
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866209

I believe in the concept of CONTEXT<3
  • Dramn
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Rawr! xd
  • Thanks received: 242
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866210

Dramn wrote:
I believe in the concept of CONTEXT<3

^ +1
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866214

Jool wrote:
You can really tell this did not come from a community uproar concerning racsim and discrimination given not even head admins ( And even server owners or whatever they are called ) knew about this.
But rather most likely this emanated from one of the CM/Owners themselves thus inducing the rule change without even talking about it with anybody else but themselves.

Now I don't say this is a bad decision but this really goes to show how little care you guys have for the actual community and how you make decisions based on your personal feelings and what YOU ( And not the community ) experience on day to day.
There's been multiple people claiming the punishment system in place for rulebreaking in general is too lenient but nobody answered those complaints or even considered them.
Same shit for the hacking policy.
Same shit for the multiple random balance changes on ssrp ( Gauss rifle nerf when nobody wanted it, holster exploit " fix ", refusing or actualy not even considering to nerf the handcannon when everyone wants it ).

But whatever, the servers are slowly dying anyway so none of that matters much more.

pretty much how it's been.
this won't get responded to seriously anyway so.. xd?
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866225

EMP wrote:
Jool wrote:
You can really tell this did not come from a community uproar concerning racsim and discrimination given not even head admins ( And even server owners or whatever they are called ) knew about this.
But rather most likely this emanated from one of the CM/Owners themselves thus inducing the rule change without even talking about it with anybody else but themselves.

Now I don't say this is a bad decision but this really goes to show how little care you guys have for the actual community and how you make decisions based on your personal feelings and what YOU ( And not the community ) experience on day to day.
There's been multiple people claiming the punishment system in place for rulebreaking in general is too lenient but nobody answered those complaints or even considered them.
Same shit for the multiple random balance changes on ssrp ( Gauss rifle nerf when nobody wanted it, holster exploit " fix ", refusing or actualy not even considering to nerf the handcannon when everyone wants it ).

But whatever, the servers are slowly dying anyway so none of that matters much more.
God your acting like an idiot, can you please get the fuck out of here with your crazy ass bullshit. Have you ever heard the saying about what happens when you asume? Noboy wants to hear what you have to say when its so convoluted and biased. So either keep your crazy asumtions to yourself or I will force you to.

if he has such a "crazy ass bullshit" claim, then why does the community support it? are thank you's on multiple posts like this considered coincidence or just ignored at this point?

wouldn't that also just be as easy to disprove?

i'm not sure he's the biased one (what would the bias be towards, rather than you just using it as a buzz word) since he plays the server and is part of the playerbase and has an opinion that should be valued
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked, 0yc37xrk6m, Jeppe

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866226

How about you just stop being racist? I see no problem in just stopping if you get in trouble for it, but maybe its just me who doesn't use racial slurs to begin with
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866229

LonelyDodo wrote:
How about you just stop being racist? I see no problem in just stopping if you get in trouble for it, but maybe its just me who doesn't use racial slurs to begin with

SJW 100
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866258

Nikoo wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:

SJW 100
social justice is the BIG GAY
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1636

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866283

LonelyDodo wrote:

Intolerable SJW, stop saying stupid shit like this
  • Nafe

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866300

what the actual fuck... the Community managers say we're not allowed to use racist terms or discriminate in anyway. is it so hard to listen to them?
there are enough other ways to adress ur pals, then only using the n-word. don't get surprised if you get punished for disobeying.
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866310

loxeo wrote:
EMP wrote:
Jool wrote:

God your acting like an idiot, can you please get the fuck out of here with your crazy ass bullshit. Have you ever heard the saying about what happens when you asume? Noboy wants to hear what you have to say when its so convoluted and biased. So either keep your crazy asumtions to yourself or I will force you to.

if he has such a "crazy ass bullshit" claim, then why does the community support it? are thank you's on multiple posts like this considered coincidence or just ignored at this point?

wouldn't that also just be as easy to disprove?

i'm not sure he's the biased one (what would the bias be towards, rather than you just using it as a buzz word) since he plays the server and is part of the playerbase and has an opinion that should be valued
As EMP has stated, the reason for as to why he thinks Jool is being biased has to do with the first paragraph and the first paragraph alone. And to be fair, that’s a fair thing to say. Just read that paragraph properly – it clearly shows that he finds this decision to not be a good one, and judges his opinion of the community team on that fact alone. You can say whatever you want to say, but I do agree with EMP that that shows bias.

Not talking about anything else of his post as that isn’t the issue here.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866311

Gurren Lagan wrote:
what the actual fuck... the Community managers say we're not allowed to use racist terms or discriminate in anyway. is it so hard to listen to them?
there are enough other ways to adress ur pals, then only using the n-word. don't get surprised if you get punished for disobeying.

Why are all the TTT staff who aren’t Raeker missing a good portion of their brain
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeDuggs, 0yc37xrk6m

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866312

Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

Why are all the TTT staff who aren’t Raeker missing a good portion of their brain
agreed comrade
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866314

Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

I have to say that I find going through the logs and banning people for private messages and gang chat is kind of retarded if nobody has an issue with it and I have to say I find it a little bit retarded. But regardless it isn't my community and we have to adhere to its rules; if the CM team doesn't want any racism in any form used anywhere then we'll all have to simply agree to that, whether we want to or not.
  • Raeker

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866316

Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:
there are enough other ways to address ur pals, then only using the n-word. don't get surprised if you get punished for disobeying.

I have to say that I find going through the logs and banning people for private messages and gang chat is kind of retarded if nobody has an issue with it and I have to say I find it a little bit retarded. But regardless it isn't my community and we have to adhere to its rules; if the CM team doesn't want any racism in any form used anywhere then we'll all have to simply agree to that, whether we want to or not.
We aren't forced to obey, if we don't want to you can either accept the consequences or leave Zarp
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866318

Nick0GR wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:
there are enough other ways to address ur pals, then only using the n-word. don't get surprised if you get punished for disobeying.

We aren't forced to obey, if we don't want to you can either accept the consequences or leave Zarp
I'd rather not resort to the attitude of "Accept it or get out" and instead give my arguments actual legs to stand on, sorry.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866319

Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

care to explain?

the point, I see, you are clearly missing is that you guys simply don't care what the CM team wants from you lots. don't expect the CM team to be considerate for you, if you simply ignore their rules.

btw, your comment actually made me laugh a bit. Nice one!
  • Gurren Lagan
  • Senior Boarder
  • walking like an Egyptian
  • Thanks received: 201

Feel free to add me on steam :) : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122672058/

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866333

Raeker wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

We aren't forced to obey if we don't want to you can either accept the consequences or leave Zarp
I'd rather not resort to the attitude of "Accept it or get out" and instead give my arguments actual legs to stand on, sorry.
I would but I get no saying in the matter. My opinion won't change the CM team's opinion and this has reached a point where they look into gang chats that are completely private and ban people for it, I think we've reached the point of accepting it or get out.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

About stricter rules on racism & discrimination. 6 years 2 weeks ago #866334

Nafe wrote:
Gurren Lagan wrote:

And why is it that where ever I look, you're just starting shit, especially with the TTT staff. You've had issues with us, that point has been made BLATANTLY CLEAR the past ten fucking posts I've read, do everyone a favor and just cut the crap. If all you're going to do is shit post, and slander the staff over at TTT, or whoever is on your shit list and you just wanna talk shit about, you should start getting your posts removed or even be issued a forum ban, cause this is just ridiculous.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40