Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: being super admin means you can kill people?

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681832

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...equest-on-onionrings Onionring

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/9...-cause-i-was-raiding Me

Onionrings shot Flash during a raid but when I did that I get a warning???????

Zarp please?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681834

I will look into this ASAP.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681835

nice job team
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 631

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681859

Apparently.

:plussp:
  • SwiiFTz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 955
Ex Minecraft Server Owner
Ex TTT Super Administrator
Ex SSRP Administrator x2
Ex Deathrun Moderator
Ex Murder Moderator

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681861

Read EMP's reply and stop embarrassing yourself. If you think a warning was invalid then appeal it.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: loxeo, Raeker

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681904

EMP properly explained why Onion did not break a rule. If you were warned for a similar reason, just appeal it.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681929

Raeker wrote:
EMP properly explained why Onion did not break a rule. If you were warned for a similar reason, just appeal it.

"Raiding or not he had keys out and he posed 0/10 threat"
That seems awfully similar to what Onion did... and that report abuse was denied but Aspects warn appeal was denied, So what other conclusion would you come to?
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681932

MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
Raeker wrote:

"Raiding or not he had keys out and he posed 0/10 threat"
That seems awfully similar to what Onion did... and that report abuse was denied but Aspects warn appeal was denied, So what other conclusion would you come to?
Depends if the person was in the same gang or known to be defending etc. EMP explains it pretty clearly. If you think it's false after what EMP said then re-appeal.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Raeker

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681933

The crossfire rule is put it in place to prevent people RDMing and then just saying "Oh it was a raid" when it obviously wasn't, for example: Orbing Spawn to destroy a topaz.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8580

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681935

EMP wrote:
We added the crossfire rule to stop abusive individuals from using it as an excuse to Mass RDM, not to protect people like you from running around in an active raid and not getting murdered. I mean for fucks sake its an active raid clearly if you stick around inside one your gonna have a bad time. Also seeing as it was the Flashes base and he had already died once considering he was under NLR in that district. Now he might not have done something right at that moment how ever NLR ends affter 3 minutes and at that point he would have been free to do what ever he wanted and you can be damn sure his first response would have been to gun down any cop he could see from behind. So why on earth would you let someone like that live? Being the smart individual that Onion was he was not going to let you just chill around while hes gonna raid your base. I mean come on thats just common sense. Because I saw someone mention it this same principle could have been applied to the cops who were running in, any player whos base that was once the raid had began could have killed any cop running into the district until such time as the raid ended as long as they didn't have NLR. If they have not started activitly raid and lets say are just checking around the district you would be on a much less valid reason to kill them until they made actual atempts on your base. Basically the rules are not here for you to scrutinize and look for every little loophole to abuse to get someone in trouble they are to protect the server from people like you.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8580

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681936

For the record he didn't have keys out he had a physgun just like Flash did in the other case.

Grand Wizowd wrote:
The crossfire rule is put it in place to prevent people RDMing and then just saying "Oh it was a raid" when it obviously wasn't, for example: Orbing Spawn to destroy a topaz.

He was in the same district coming towards me, i saw him as a threat cause he was coming from a similar angle to the base i was raiding in where i believed he was acting innocent. If i'm raiding he has no reason to interupt unless he's apart of the base hence why i shot him.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681939

Raeker wrote:

he did appeal it and it was denied even though its basically the exact same situation
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, Smoll Spock

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681946

Aspect wrote:
For the record he didn't have keys out he had a physgun just like Flash did in the other case.

Grand Wizowd wrote:

He was in the same district coming towards me, i saw him as a threat cause he was coming from a similar angle to the base i was raiding in where i believed he was acting innocent. If i'm raiding he has no reason to interupt unless he's apart of the base hence why i shot him.
The difference here is onion knew who he was shooting and knew who it was. You did not, you shot someone who was in the same district further away without knowing who it was because he was "coming from a similar angle"?? Why are you bringing something like that up when it's completely different. There's a huge difference shooting someone you 100% know who was defending and was IN the active raid site and someone who was only in the same district far away without even seeing their name. Like come on, it's a given you should at least know who you're shooting before you shoot in that kind of situation.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by SoraJS.

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681950

Plankton wrote:
Raeker wrote:

he did appeal it and it was denied even though its basically the exact same situation
Then he should reappeal and link to EMP's comment on Onion's demote request. Are you seriously thinking that different rules apply to SA's? If Onion wasn't punished for it, then users can't be punished for it either. Simple.
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681951

SoraJS wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Grand Wizowd wrote:

The difference here is onion knew who he was shooting and knew who it was. You did not, you shot someone who was in the same district further away without knowing who it was because he was "coming from a similar angle"?? Why are you bringing something like that up when it's completely different. There's a huge difference shooting someone you 100% know who was defending and was IN the active raid site and someone who was only in the same district far away without even seeing their name. Like come on, it's a given you should at least know who you're shooting before you shoot in that kind of situation.

how did he know?
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681955

Raeker wrote:
Plankton wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Then he should reappeal and link to EMP's comment on Onion's demote request. Are you seriously thinking that different rules apply to SA's? If Onion wasn't punished for it, then users can't be punished for it either. Simple.

Its all been linked and he still is getting punished for it why dont you go look at the threads before posting these useless comments?
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681960

What you're writing is absurd, there is no way Onion would have known who Flash was from a RP perspective. And what makes you think I didn't know? I was quite certain especially since he interupted me during a raid. And did I mention I killed Kitty in the same district that i was raiding in? Well that's the only difference to this and the other case, making it even more valid in my favour.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681986

Aspect wrote:

What you're writing is absurd, there is no way Onion would have known who Flash was from a RP perspective. And what makes you think I didn't know? I was quite certain especially since he interupted me during a raid. And did I mention I killed Kitty in the same district that i was raiding in? Well that's the only difference to this and the other case, making it even more valid in my favour.

Meta gaming was removed a while
Ago he could have just looked at his name ooc and used
It For Ic purposes
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ParaMontana.

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681993

Plankton wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Not only that keep in mind about emp salty post on the situation about onion thread
So not only us normal users will get warned for it while that SA wouldn't but we will also get a disrespectful and salty reply
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681994

ParaMontana wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Meta gaming was removed a while
Ago he could have just looked at his name ooc and used
It For Ic purposes

Well it's pretty obvious since he's admin he just saw that Flash had NLR in new district and shot him
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

• Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop