Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: being super admin means you can kill people?

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #681996

Aspect wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Aspect wrote:
The difference here is onion knew who he was shooting and knew who it was. You did not, you shot someone who was in the same district further away without knowing who it was because he was "coming from a similar angle"?? Why are you bringing something like that up when it's completely different. There's a huge difference shooting someone you 100% know who was defending and was IN the active raid site and someone who was only in the same district far away without even seeing their name. Like come on, it's a given you should at least know who you're shooting before you shoot in that kind of situation.

What you're writing is absurd, there is no way Onion would have known who Flash was from a RP perspective. And what makes you think I didn't know? I was quite certain especially since he interupted me during a raid. And did I mention I killed Kitty in the same district that i was raiding in? Well that's the only difference to this and the other case, making it even more valid in my favour.

Meta gaming was removed a while
Ago he could have just looked at his name ooc and used
It For Ic purposes

Well it's pretty obvious since he's admin he just saw that Flash had NLR in new district and shot him

That is speculation. Unless you have proof to back it up?
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Login or register to post a reply.

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #682008

ParaMontana wrote:
Aspect wrote:
The difference here is onion knew who he was shooting and knew who it was. You did not, you shot someone who was in the same district further away without knowing who it was because he was "coming from a similar angle"?? Why are you bringing something like that up when it's completely different. There's a huge difference shooting someone you 100% know who was defending and was IN the active raid site and someone who was only in the same district far away without even seeing their name. Like come on, it's a given you should at least know who you're shooting before you shoot in that kind of situation.

What you're writing is absurd, there is no way Onion would have known who Flash was from a RP perspective. And what makes you think I didn't know? I was quite certain especially since he interupted me during a raid. And did I mention I killed Kitty in the same district that i was raiding in? Well that's the only difference to this and the other case, making it even more valid in my favour.

Meta gaming was removed a while
Ago he could have just looked at his name ooc and used
It For Ic purposes

What does that even mean? He didnt say anything in OOC or do you mean using the leaderboards to see what gang he is in?

Also denying that appeal for being "disrespectful" isn't very nice, he believes to be false warned a long with a lot of community members you could imagine he would be pretty annoyed, maybe he wanted to go for staff etc.
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #682018

I'm sorry for acting out but first Bazaraxe waste 10 minutes on the F1 refusing to look at it from my perspective, then he tells me to go to forums and make an appeal just so it can get denied. I was also waiting for him on S1 for 5 hours to come on and remove it. If you behave that shit when you're admin don't just expect me to give a false smile back.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #682053

I was in that raid and we knew which gangs were defending and who was defending off of getting inside a few times. Onion's kill was legit whereas yours just doesn't make sense whatsoever.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625

being super admin means you can kill people? 6 years 8 months ago #682076

Looks a lot like you tried to abuse the verdict on the Onion report for your own fitting but it went wrong and now you're pissed about it.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE