Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The End.

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679503

Well, it's been a long time coming, should have seen this coming from a mile away, just wanted to give a thanks to everyone who stuck by me until the bitter end, it is really a shame that I had to go out like this, but you know, shit happens. I had so many friends in this community that I can't make a list showing them all, but you should definitely know who you are. This looks like the end of the road for me in terms of ZARP, some of you will be happy about this, but one day look back and say, wow, why was I such a fucking douchebag to sam? And you know what? Some of you should be doing that right now.
Love this community from the bottom of my heart, and always have, hope you guys can all stick around for a long time coming, and I do hope to see you all again some day. This is sam, signing out.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1641
Login or register to post a reply.

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679504

Hope you return one day man.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679505

Perma WTF!
  • _Kong_
  • Senior Boarder
  • - Karma me
  • Thanks received: 69

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679506

Well, I'm crying to say the least.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679507

Perma... Appeal that shit boi
  • JoeyRecon
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 自閉症
  • Thanks received: 414
Bring back ROY
Xnator i want LM back
Ex-Legendary Member
Ex-Head Admin Murder
Ex-Super Admin SSRP
Ex-BHOP Admin x3
Ex-Teamspeak Staff

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679508

will miss you sam <3
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679509

bye sam you babe, i know youll be back. you better be <33333

yea idk what else to say, 4 recents don't warrant a perma but i understand vego being triggered as shit. maybe you can appeal in a couple weeks
  • loxeo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • how do you do?
  • Thanks received: 240

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679510

Rip Sam. Bye
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679511

You've said this all of the other times you got banned before. Today you just showed your true nature, you have been mass rdm'ing in server 2, and u broke nlr to rdm everyone who tried to defib me. I have proof of this, just incase you denie it.

You went under the map and m202'd our base, and made us lose a lot of special printers, you denied this, but eventually admitted to it. After you did this, you started calling out plankton, you said " fuck uk, there are white people, (something like this, the real quote will be provided tomorrow, we have proof). " . You were also saying that it's just zarp, and that you dont really give a fuck at all, which is why you did what you did.

You were mass rulebreaking. What troubles me the most is out of all the bans you've received, you simply dont seem to learn.

To me it just seems like the CM banned harry*****ment situation, where you never learn, and you keep doing stupid shit over and over. Proof of all of this will be provided tomorrow when the guys with the proof wake up.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Jabbee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phunk

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679512

Jacob wrote:
You've said this all of the other times you got banned before. Today you just showed your true nature, you have been mass rdm'ing in server 2, and u broke nlr to rdm everyone to tried to defib me. I have proof of this, just incase you denie it.

You went under the map and m202'd our base, and made us lose a lot of special printers, you denied this, but eventually admitted to it. After you did this, you started calling out plankton, you said " fuck uk, there are white people " , once again we have proof of this claim. You were also saying that it's just zarp, and that you dont really give a fuck at all, which is why you did what you did.

You were mass rulebreaking. What troubles me the most is out of all the bans you've received, you simply dont seem to learn.

To me it just seems like the CM banned harry*****ment situation, where you never learn, and you keep doing stupid shit over and over. Proof of all of this will be provided tomorrow when the guys with the proof wake up.
You have to continue this shit? I'm perma'd, its over. Stop adding fuel to a fire that's already fucking gone dude, honestly.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679514

Sam, when you write stuff like this :
but one day look back and say, wow, why was I such a fucking douchebag to sam? And you know what? Some of you should be doing that right now.
Love this community from the bottom of my heart, and always have, hope you guys can all stick around for a long time coming, and I do hope to see you all again some day. This is sam, signing out.

It's really hard to take you serious, as you've been banned so many times on the server before, and the attitude you displayed today was just insane, you were racist, and breaking almost every rule in the book. And rather than apologizing for all the drama you've caused today, you flip it and make people feel sorry for you.

And I'm not continuting shit, I'm simply giving people who do not know the story a heads up :
> Sam join the server, starts drama with a lot ppl
>Starts rdming, nlr'ing, and eventually going under the map to m202 our base
> Says a lot of racist shit in OOC.

This is the stuff that people do not know about, and I want them to know about this since you dont have the decency to inform them.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679517

Jacob wrote:
but one day look back and say, wow, why was I such a fucking douchebag to sam? And you know what? Some of you should be doing that right now.

It's really hard to take you serious, as you've been banned so many times on the server before, and the attitude you displayed today was just insane, you were racist, and breaking almost every rule in the book. And rather than apologizing for all the drama you've caused today, you flip it and make people feel sorry for you.

And I'm not continuting shit, I'm simply giving people who do not know the story a heads up :

This is the stuff that people do not know about, and I want them to know about this since you dont have the decency to inform them.
Was never racist, you were the one that started the drama by constantly talking shit and calling Gmod out on things he didn't do. Lol and I've already said that I m202ed your base from outside the map. Leave the thread now, because I'd like it if you would stop bringing constant fucking drama to everyone's threads. Its a simple goodbye message, I am PERMA BANNED, It's OVER. Stop extending what's already been dealt with.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679518

You should've stopped breaking rules ages ago. You're lucky you received the ban now and not sooner. Nonetheless, see you in the future I guess.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679519

Rip, ill be rocking the UNBAN SAM! textscreens around s1 like last time you was banned

See ya fam
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679520

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Was never racist, you were the one that started the drama by constantly talking shit and calling Gmod out on things he didn't do. Lol and I've already said that I m202ed your base from outside the map. Leave the thread now, because I'd like it if you would stop bringing constant fucking drama to everyone's threads. Its a simple goodbye message, I am PERMA BANNED, It's OVER. Stop extending what's already been dealt with.

Lying really does you no good Sam.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679521

Jacob wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Jacob wrote:

Lying really does you no good Sam.
Not Racism, and Plankton was Shit talking the US, I don't actually think that. It was just a spur of the moment comment. Also quit trying to continue this shit.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679523

Maybe I'll regret this tomorrow, but add me on steam. I've talked to Vego some and while I know you've been teetering on the edge of perma recently, I'd like to see if we can reach a Para-esque compromise. Had I not got to know you a little better recently I'd of never attempted to offer this, but I think his way is best. You've had chances, you've fucked up, but I honestly felt you've done better recently, granted this a big fuck up. Hopefully I'm not overstepping my bounds here by hoping to reach a deal.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blocked, Sam the Sausage, loxeo, Raeker

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679525

fuck no, why SOSIGé fukcc :(

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679541

Sam you were a lad. Hopefully you can return back sooner rather than later.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679544

Kinda shame... hope you'll get something going with Chummy.
  • EiPUS
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Slip Inside The Eye Of Your Mind
  • Thanks received: 2035
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Forum Global Moderator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Discord staff
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by EiPUS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, SwiiFTz, Raeker
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop