Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The End.

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #679929

TheXnator wrote:
Sada wrote:
Sir Pineapple wrote:
??

He's making a joke. Laughing at this thread, which is pretty immature tbh.

What do you expect from a 13 year old xd
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female
Login or register to post a reply.

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #680504

Phunk wrote:
We are interacting with you as a PERSON inside of a video game therefore when you break rules so many times your character is called into question Sam. Who you are as a PERSON, cause if you didn't notice there are people who do not do the same things as you.

Yes it is a video game but the game equates directly into time. Time someone invests in a game. A game they play fairly. So when someone like you comes along and break rules and does not play fairly it is a problem. If they are capable of playing fairly without cheating/hacking and you're not. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

I hope you realize that. Your mistakes have direct consequence for YOU and OTHER PEOPLE. You need to learn this in life.
not to start up this thread again, but damn dude chill the fuck out it's a video game like jesus christ how far is that stick up your ass that you compare breaking rules in a Garry's Mod server to breaking the law and being a mental patient? like jesus christ I didn't know everyone who breaks a rule automatically is going to be a scumbag who steals and breaks the law IRL like what fucking logic is that? the equivalent of a third grader with a stick up their ass is what I think. ParaMontana hacked, does that mean he's a thief and doesn't care about the consequences of the people it affects? Man I never knew breaking the rules that keep pixels in order was the same as committing a crime.
At least learn some logic before you run your mouth your embarrassing yourself.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loxeo

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #684004

Of course he gets another chance he necer shows that he has changed always breaks rules then crys for attention on the forums hoping to get unbanned which will happen he always ruin people's rp experience
  • Jugger
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 289

The End. 6 years 8 months ago #685931

Jugger wrote:
Of course he gets another chance he necer shows that he has changed always breaks rules then crys for attention on the forums hoping to get unbanned which will happen he always ruin people's rp experience
If you had half a brain, which you don't you'd realize I'm not unbanned. I have to go 30 days on the other servers without a single punishment, then I will get unbanned. Might as well stop responding to your shit because you've already proven to everyone how much of a fucking idiot you are, you are relentless about the same thing, and nobody gives a single fuck about what you have to say. You are an obscure player who has barely been around 2 years, and hasnt even played for one. You need to learn when to shut the fuck up because my god, man you really outdo it in embarrasing yourself.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1641
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun