Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sarah's Forced Resignation

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313802

Unfortunately I have decided to resign as SSRP Admin due to a specific Head Admin.

I love being an SSRP Admin, I get on really well with almost all of the other staff, It's incredibly rare any warnings or bans I give are appealed and the 1 or 2 which have been appealed have been rejected. This is because I feel like I'm a good admin, I give people an explanation, I give plenty chances and I always make sure people understand what they've done wrong.

I really do not want to resign but I really feel like I don't have an option

What happened:

A Head Admin has been constantly messaging me with love hearts, calling me babe, baby and so on, constantly trying to flirt and making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I eventually decided to delete him from my steam.

A couple of days after deleting him I was bought to teamspeak to be told I was getting an official leadteam warning because of 2 bans I gave. Now these bans were given when I first became admin, months ago. I had removed both bans very quickly after giving them, although only 1 person knew about the first because I contacted him asked how to remove the ban... as a new admin I didn't know. This person is the person I deleted.

I spoke to two other Head Admins about the issues I was having with this one Head Admin, how I was feeling like he was harassing me and wouldn't leave me alone. I was advised to contact Keith and stay away from this Head Admin... which I tried. I never saw Keith online but I was contacted again by this person and asked him to leave me alone which clearly pissed him off.

This head admin has contacted other head admins and admins about me doing everything possible to try and get me demoted so I've made the decision to resign instead.

Paramontana, you got what you wanted. You can leave me alone now.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kristofferson, narexa, Vito Corleone

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313803

You was demoted.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313804

Max. wrote:
You was demoted.

Actually asked to resign.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313805

Wow. That's not very nice. Please stay. You were a good admin :(
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313806

Saaaaarah wrote:
Max. wrote:
You was demoted.

I have said it many times let me make it very clear as this is the last time I am saying it you were demoted!
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313807

Bigwhal wrote:
Wow. That's not very nice. Please stay. You were a good admin :(

I was a damn good admin and worked my ass off as a staff member..

It'll never happen while he's around unfortunately.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313808

Max. wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:
Max. wrote:
You was demoted.

I have said it many times let me make it very clear as this is the last time I am saying it you were demoted!
Ouch.
Goodluck with whatever you do next Sarah!
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313809

Never personally met you but I've heard nothing but good things about you.

This shouldn't be asked for a forced resignation. You were a great admin, and you shouldn't of experienced harrassment like that. It's a real shame to see this happen.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313811

Nade Jones wrote:

This shouldn't be asked for a forced resignation. You were a great admin, and you shouldn't of experienced harrassment like that. It's a real shame to see this happen.

Thanks but it's my word against his, got no chance.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313814

Honestly am scared to get involved with these type of things as I don't want to make anyone angry, however I'm sad to see you go Sarah you were a great staff member and a really nice person I really do hope you have a good time with whatever you do :(
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313816

Saaaaarah wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:

Thanks but it's my word against his, got no chance.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Same thing happened to me, but in a different sense. I kind of took the punishments of my 'protest' and got rid of the grudge. I hope you can stay, but I understand how you feel.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313817

Only thing i can recall is sending you a <3 once trough ts or steam not sure which of those. and thats something i do to every one when i roast them or support them in something.
Most people know this.

I do admit i called you Hun. or Hon once but that was more in a sentence dont worry about it hon.

But i would never start calling people baby and shit because i am not in the slightest attracted to you . i dont know what you look like in real life and i dont really know anything about you .
So flirting with you is the least thing i would do.

And i cannot recall any of this ever happening. and if you do have proof please show it to me.

But do not come on the forums trying to make me look bad infront of others.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313818

Saaaaarah wrote:

Unfortunately I have decided to resign as SSRP Admin due to a specific Head Admin.

I love being an SSRP Admin, I get on really well with almost all of the other staff, It's incredibly rare any warnings or bans I give are appealed and the 1 or 2 which have been appealed have been rejected. This is because I feel like I'm a good admin, I give people an explanation, I give plenty chances and I always make sure people understand what they've done wrong.

What happened:

A Head Admin has been constantly messaging me with love hearts, calling me babe, baby and so on, constantly trying to flirt and making me feel extremely uncomfortable. I eventually decided to delete him from my steam.

A couple of days after deleting him I was bought to teamspeak to be told I was getting an official leadteam warning because of 2 bans I gave. Now these bans were given when I first became admin, months ago. I had removed both bans very quickly after giving them, although only 1 person knew about the first because I contacted him asked how to remove the ban... as a new admin I didn't know. This person is the person I deleted.

I spoke to two other Head Admins about the issues I was having with this one Head Admin, how I was feeling like he was harassing me and wouldn't leave me alone. I was advised to contact Keith and stay away from this Head Admin... which I tried. I never saw Keith online but I was contacted again by this person and asked him to leave me alone which clearly pissed him off.

This head admin has contacted other head admins and admins about me doing everything possible to try and get me demoted so I've made the decision to resign instead.

Exactly why I left, This is shocking to do especially from a Lead Team Member him self. I do not agree with Head Admins allowing staff to do something then get something then once that thing is over and something happends then he brings it up, it's basicly disgusting and shouldn't be allowed. Personally, I thought better of Para as I've known him for a long time but I guess I was wrong to a point.

Word of advice:
Para, You really shouldn't do that to other people/staff on this community, espcially when she asks you to stop but you still continue, during your position this is disgusting in your personal half and frankly brought me to a cringe when I found out what you did.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313819

Good luck sarah you was a good staff member!
<3
  • _Lj
  • Senior Boarder
  • :o
  • Thanks received: 77

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313821

Remove please.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by nada.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313822

Paragraph of advice:
Do not announce/show that you are a girl on a public forum with a majority player base of 13 years old. It is best to hide it until you find a community that can actually accept women being in a community without constantly being horny about it.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by Zan.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313823

This has to be bullshit. You could've atleast provided some kind of proof.

Honestly idk. But if what you say is true, hopefully it gets better.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313824

Jordan Johnston wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

What happened:

Exactly why I left, This is shocking to do especially from a Lead Team Member him self. I do not agree with Head Admins allowing staff to do something then get something then once that thing is over and something happends then he brings it up, it's basicly disgusting and shouldn't be allowed. Personally, I thought better of Para as I've known him for a long time but I guess I was wrong to a point.

Word of advice:
Para, You really shouldn't do that to other people/staff on this community, espcially when she asks you to stop but you still continue, during your position this is disgusting in your personal half and frankly brought me to a cringe when I found out what you did.

same to me, i made a REAL report about him while i was mod he would not stop fucking spectating me untill i said fuck you i quit he fucking ruined ssrp for me, then had the fucking nerve to say "i hope we can base sometime" on my resign post, its sickening how its happening right infront of us, sort this shit out leadteam
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313825

It seems that it's the staff members that are ruining RP for others these days. Only some.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313827

I don't think you guys realise this is just a love heart taken out of context the only reason this thread was made is for attention as she got demoted you guys shouldn't really talk without knowing what really happened.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1