Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sarah's Forced Resignation

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313828

Nade Jones wrote:
It seems that it's the staff members that are ruining RP for others these days. Only some.

yep, im not to sure why staff are doing it, its called and STAFF TEAM for a fucking reason YOUR A TEAM STOP FUCKING EACH OTHER OVER OF PETITE BULLSHIT
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The topic has been locked.

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313829

I simply cannot agree with this. I was present for almost all of this and I was the person to bring you the initial news of you being demoted and it is just that a demotion. You didn't resign nor were you forced to resign you were demoted. From the amount of time I've spent talking with Para about you and the issues related to you I never saw anything remotely indicating any from of interest or attraction towards you.

As for sending hearts to people I can confirm that Para does that to me and other friends and that isn't him trying to harass us. We and I wouldn't be surprised if other people in the community say weird shit to their friends. You're taking it all out of context and I don't think it's fair for Para seeing as people seem to be mainly backing you in this.

If you had an issue with Para acting the same way he does to all his friends you could've decided to have a proper discussion about it as it doesn't seem like you did. You weren't demoted due to the issues with your relationship to Para, you were demoted due to your actions on the server. The fact that you refused any from of accountability didn't make it better and refusing to speak to a lead team member that is trying to stop you from doing something you shouldn't be doing is never a good thing. We're a team that needs to work in an effective way and if you can't manage that you simply do not fit in the staff team.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne

Sarah's Forced Resignation 8 years 1 week ago #313830

Let's get this very clear, you were not forced to be resigned, you were demoted and were clearly told this. This thread has the sole intention of instigating arguments and starting drama. You allegations are not backed with proof, and Para has made it very clear this 'Harassment' has been very drawn out by you to make him look bad, when in fact it was nothing. The demotions reason were backed with plenty of evidence, and your inappropriate actions did not go un-noticed which in turn got you demoted.

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zan, luke_, SarahAnne
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

109 PLAYERS ONLINE