Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: worst afternoon ever

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292124

imagine your aunt falls over and fucking yanks out the wifi cable with her foot, breaking it. Thank fuck i was able to get a new one so quick.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The topic has been locked.

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292125

Fuck your wifi cable. Is she ok?
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Killa Kappa

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292126

Bro I'm finding that incredibly hard to imagine but I do hope she is okay
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292129

Buffy wrote:
Fuck your wifi cable. Is she ok?
shes fine, wouldnt have worried about the cable if she wasnt
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292130

i can imagine a much worse afternoon than one with no wifi
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292131

Damn bro. I couldn't imagine not having wifi for a few hours. Must be the most terrible afternoon experience. I would hate not being able to watch my favourite cartoon.
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292134

you are just a fucking watch thinking about your fucking wifi instead of thinking about your aunt who maybe has had a lot of pain and you have the nerve to say your wifi was broken by that person who fell to because of an accident, I think what you did was very malicious.

Maybe one day because of your way of acting and saying you will think again about what you said or think and then you will realize your mistake and god alone is that you will eat your karma for that you did
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292138

sinzz wrote:
you are just a fucking watch thinking about your fucking wifi instead of thinking about your aunt who maybe has had a lot of pain and you have the nerve to say your wifi was broken by that person who fell to because of an accident, I think what you did was very malicious.

Maybe one day because of your way of acting and saying you will think again about what you said or think and then you will realize your mistake and god alone is that you will eat your karma for that you did

• Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292139

sinzz wrote:

He said his aunt was perfectly fine
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292140

sinzz wrote:

I hope this is sarcasm or a joke he said she was fine, and if she wasn't the cord wouldn't be his issue
  • Repo122
  • Banned
  • Fear me
  • Thanks received: 19
████████████████████████
█▄─▄▄▀█▄─▄▄─█▄─▄▄─█─▄▄─█
██─▄─▄██─▄█▀██─▄▄▄█─██─█
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀

<3

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292142

Skript wrote:
sinzz wrote:

my answer:

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292144

jam wrote:
sinzz wrote:

He said his aunt was perfectly fine

still an bad thing for carry about this shitty wifi and not this aunt
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292145

Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I hope this is sarcasm or a joke he said she was fine, and if she wasn't the cord wouldn't be his issue

i think u don't relase the prolem he angry cuz this aunt break this wifi cuz she fall
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292148

sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

i think u don't relase the prolem he angry cuz this aunt break this wifi cuz she fall
shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292149

I think we should all take a deep breath and calm down a bit.

A single afternoon without the internet really isn't that bad, just go out with your friends or even alone, really not hard to have fun.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292150

Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it , the proof , so be not a malicious person (think about yourself) be benevolent finally to finish I would quote this sentence of buffy which says "fuck ur wifi"
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292151

I love this community
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR, jam

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292164

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

read what i said before, i wouldnt care about the cable if she WASNT ok. Maybe you and buffy can take a nice long fucking read
shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it , the proof , so be not a malicious person (think about yourself) be benevolent finally to finish I would quote this sentence of buffy which says "fuck ur wifi"
read what i said before, i wouldnt care about the cable if she WASNT ok. Maybe you and buffy can take a nice long fucking read
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Jewce Man.

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292166

Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

tf did I say? Why am I being brought up? Lol
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292167

Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

well not you, but sinz needs to use his very tiny brain and read tbh.
shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

tf did I say? Why am I being brought up? Lol
well not you, but sinz needs to use his very tiny brain and read tbh.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Jewce Man.
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop