Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
you are just a fucking watch thinking about your fucking wifi instead of thinking about your aunt who maybe has had a lot of pain and you have the nerve to say your wifi was broken by that person who fell to because of an accident, I think what you did was very malicious.

Maybe one day because of your way of acting and saying you will think again about what you said or think and then you will realize your mistake and god alone is that you will eat your karma for that you did

I hope this is sarcasm or a joke he said she was fine, and if she wasn't the cord wouldn't be his issue
well not you, but sinz needs to use his very tiny brain and read tbh.
read what i said before, i wouldnt care about the cable if she WASNT ok. Maybe you and buffy can take a nice long fucking read
i think u don't relase the prolem he angry cuz this aunt break this wifi cuz she fall
shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it , the proof , so be not a malicious person (think about yourself) be benevolent finally to finish I would quote this sentence of buffy which says "fuck ur wifi"
read what i said before, i wouldnt care about the cable if she WASNT ok. Maybe you and buffy can take a nice long fucking read
tf did I say? Why am I being brought up? Lol l'm monster care about myself only and not to other that sad sorry.

here it is not complicated to mention these faults
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2473
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292169

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
you are just a fucking watch thinking about your fucking wifi instead of thinking about your aunt who maybe has had a lot of pain and you have the nerve to say your wifi was broken by that person who fell to because of an accident, I think what you did was very malicious.

Maybe one day because of your way of acting and saying you will think again about what you said or think and then you will realize your mistake and god alone is that you will eat your karma for that you did

I hope this is sarcasm or a joke he said she was fine, and if she wasn't the cord wouldn't be his issue
i think u don't relase the prolem he angry cuz this aunt break this wifi cuz she fall
shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it , the proof , so be not a malicious person (think about yourself) be benevolent finally to finish I would quote this sentence of buffy which says "fuck ur wifi"
tf did I say? Why am I being brought up? Lol[/quotel'm monster care about myself only and not other that sad sorry.

i mean ive literally stated before you said anything that she was fine, and now youve dragged this on for no fucking reason.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292170

I would drop it lmao, sinzz clearly think hes helping the world so much by being the preacher nobody needed, you guys are just arguing for nothing.

This is by far the most toxic gmod community out there holy fuck i love watching it
  • Repo122
  • Banned
  • Fear me
  • Thanks received: 19
████████████████████████
█▄─▄▄▀█▄─▄▄─█▄─▄▄─█─▄▄─█
██─▄─▄██─▄█▀██─▄▄▄█─██─█
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀

<3

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292171

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

Some how you keep topping yourself, its truly incredible.

god alone is that you will eat your karma for that you did

This man cracked a joke about being pissed off about wifi and your bringing boss man from the clouds into it, do you not think god has more important things to do than punish some fella over a forum post? I feel like dealing with pedos should be higher on gods list but idk havnt spoken to the chap in a little while maybe you can hit him up for me. Also I can't help but mention your having ago at him for being a malicious person follow it up with "be benevolent" then finish with "fuck ur wifi".

Can't help myself here since your saying he is gonna be punished from god himself, I see you thanking allah when you win coinflips or lotteries so we can agree that the faith is Islam (I strongly believe anyone can believe and follow any faith free of ridicule but when someone is a hypocrite I will chime in) Anyway what I mean from this is if you refer to Surah al-Baqarah 2:219 you shall see intoxicants (drugs/booze) and GAMES OF CHANCE (Coinflips/lotteries) are a greater sin.

"God weighs an individual's good deeds and against their sins on the Day of Judgement and punishes those individuals whose evil deeds outweigh their good deeds.These individuals are thought to be sentenced to afterlife in the fires of jahannam"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Repo122, Jewce Man, jam

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292172

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

This man cracked a joke about being pissed off about wifi and your bringing boss man from the clouds into it, do you not think god has more important things to do than punish some fella over a forum post? I feel like dealing with pedos should be higher on gods list but idk havnt spoken to the chap in a little while maybe you can hit him up for me. Also I can't help but mention your having ago at him for being a malicious person follow it up with "be benevolent" then finish with "fuck ur wifi".

Can't help myself here since your saying he is gonna be punished from god himself, I see you thanking allah when you win coinflips or lotteries so we can agree that the faith is Islam (I strongly believe anyone can believe and follow any faith free of ridicule but when someone is a hypocrite I will chime in) Anyway what I mean from this is if you refer to Surah al-Baqarah 2:219 you shall see intoxicants (drugs/booze) and GAMES OF CHANCE (Coinflips/lotteries) are a greater sin.

"God weighs an individual's good deeds and against their sins on the Day of Judgement and punishes those individuals whose evil deeds outweigh their good deeds.These individuals are thought to be sentenced to afterlife in the fires of jahannam"

LOOOOOL
  • Repo122
  • Banned
  • Fear me
████████████████████████
█▄─▄▄▀█▄─▄▄─█▄─▄▄─█─▄▄─█
██─▄─▄██─▄█▀██─▄▄▄█─██─█
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀

<3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker, Jewce Man

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292173

Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

tf did I say? Why am I being brought up? Lol[/quotel'm monster care about myself only and not other that sad sorry.

i mean ive literally stated before you said anything that she was fine, and now youve dragged this on for no fucking reason.

stop being arrogant when you think of yourself right? be more serious in what you say and not a bully this is my opinion not the general opinion what I said is more or less what I think of you and not on the contrary what everyone thinks so be your ego has taken a hit or you react like a man and stop being a fucking child crying for nothing thank you

end of the story stop quote
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292174

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

stop being arrogant when you think of yourself right? be more serious in what you say and not a bully this is my opinion not the general opinion what I said is more or less what I think of you and not on the contrary what everyone thinks so be your ego has taken a hit or you react like a man and stop being a fucking child crying for nothing thank you

Now this is the kind of fighting talk I like sinz. My respect has gone up for you, you fucking tell him whos boss!

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292175

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

where we go lmao i just explain an opinion who are mine and by others comment i can't explain myself ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292177

sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

where we go lmao i just explain an opinion who are mine and by other comment i can't explain myself ?

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292178

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

Have you taken pingers or something?
i literally cracked a joke about my wifi being fucked up, you though it was a dick move for me to post about it when my aunt couldve been hurt, news flash, she wasnt, and i made that clear. So stop acting like a fucking redditor pointing out every fault i supposedly have, its just annoying.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292179

sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

Dude, I dont think anyone is being a child but you man, he made a joke, obviously wifi for a few hours isn't the worst thing ever, and he wasn't really that mad, its called a joke, so people can reply and laugh about it. but you are so offended by this, quit being toxic man, he said if his aunt was not okay he would have been trying to help her, but a simple fall to the floor normally isnt the worst thing a person can do.
  • Repo122
  • Banned
  • Fear me
████████████████████████
█▄─▄▄▀█▄─▄▄─█▄─▄▄─█─▄▄─█
██─▄─▄██─▄█▀██─▄▄▄█─██─█
▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀

<3
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Repo122.

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292180

EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

where we go lmao i just explain an opinion who are mine and by other comment i can't explain myself ?

the truth is difficult sometime of accept it

ye like u
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292182

Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

Dude, I dont think anyone is being a child but you man, he made a joke, obviously wifi for a few hours isn't the worst thing ever, and he wasn't really that mad, its called a joke, so people can reply and laugh about it. but you are so offended by this, quit being toxic man, he said if his aunt was not okay he would have been trying to help her, but a imple fall to the floor normally isnt the worst think a person can do.

why you keep quote when i say to stop ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

worst afternoon ever 3 years 4 months ago #1292183

sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Repo122 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

shut the fuck up
please shut the fuck up.

Dude, I dont think anyone is being a child but you man, he made a joke, obviously wifi for a few hours isn't the worst thing ever, and he wasn't really that mad, its called a joke, so people can reply and laugh about it. but you are so offended by this, quit being toxic man, he said if his aunt was not okay he would have been trying to help her, but a imple fall to the floor normally isnt the worst think a person can do.

why you keep quote when i say to stop ?

All jokes and bants aside, sinz you can't argue/debate with someone through out opinions and ideas and call it quits when you want, its unfair and rude
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jewce Man
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 2.875 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
11/47