Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama...

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273486

Here you can see that I tried to help you and offered to talk to you on Discord but you just trolled me again. I also told you you could use chat instead of voice thus exposing your previous lie that I forced you to use voice chat.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The topic has been locked.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273489

The moment I told you you could type instead of chat on Teamspeak. So Studio care to explain your previous post?
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273491

Chuteuk wrote:

The moment I told you you could type instead of chat on Teamspeak. So Studio care to explain your previous post?

Here's where you say I used your inability to have voice chat to deny a report when I offered to talk to you on text chat. I'm afraid that is a lie. So stop playing stupid games and actually lets do what I tried to weeks ago come on tonight and talk it through.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273492

Chuteuk wrote:

He clearly doesn't wanna use teamspeak and he has told you multiple times, teamspeak is an old program that barley anyone uses i don't even have it installed myself and the "come to teamspeak" thing is getting old i think its time to move to discord...

EDIT: I don't know why he can only chat if he were to come on teamspeak instead of just chatting with him on discord i really don't see the big deal and you're just stretching the drama as much as him
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Sp00ns.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273493

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

He clearly doesn't wanna use teamspeak and he has told you multiple times, teamspeak is an old program that barley anyone uses i don't even have it installed myself and the "come to teamspeak" thing is getting old i think its time to move to discord...

What? I could say the same about Discord. Its a free install and sp00ns I also tried to message him on Discord and he ignored me so I did try both to be fair mate.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273494

Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

What? I could say the same about Discord. Its a free install and sp00ns I also tried to message him on Discord and he ignored me so I did try both to be fair mate.
From looking at his screenshots i can see you offered him to chat on teamspeak only which he refused and asked to chat on discord and you were trying to get him to get in voice chat and speak not type i did not see you mention anything about typing instead of talking.

edit: it doesnt matter if teamspeak and discord are free installs teamspeak is an old program and no one really likes to use it because its much more complicated than discord which is easy to use and much more advanced...
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Sp00ns.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273496

Chuteuk wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Here's where you say I used your inability to have voice chat to deny a report when I offered to talk to you on text chat. I'm afraid that is a lie. So stop playing stupid games and actually lets do what I tried to weeks ago come on tonight and talk it through.

First of all, stop calling me a liar.

Second of all, I said "if Chute likes to overreach", implying in the hypothetical scenario that that is the case, then I like to invent my own theory. Basic comprehension.

You only talked ONCE about typing on Teamspeak. Onionrings suggested a Discord call, you accepted the Discord call and 3 seconds in left when I wanted to type. All the other times you mention along the lines of voice chat and nothing but voice chat.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273499

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

From looking at his screenshots i can see you offered him to chat on teamspeak only which he refused and asked to chat on discord and you were trying to get him to get in voice chat and speak not type i did not see you mention anything about typing instead of talking.

edit: it doesnt matter if teamspeak and discord are free installs teamspeak is an old program and no one really likes to use it because its much more complicated than discord which is easy to use and much more advanced...

I said you can "type on there if you want" and I also made that clear in general discussion Discord.

If you look at this evidence I contacted him on 7th September through Discord after he was very unhappy about Narexa in the general discussion and he just ignored it.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Chuteuk.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273500

Studio Banter wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

First of all, stop calling me a liar.

Second of all, I said "if Chute likes to overreach", implying in the hypothetical scenario that that is the case, then I like to invent my own theory. Basic comprehension.

You only talked ONCE about typing on Teamspeak. Onionrings suggested a Discord call, you accepted the Discord call and 3 seconds in left when I wanted to type. All the other times you mention along the lines of voice chat and nothing but voice chat.

Explain your previous post if your not lying then did you just misunderstand or forget?
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273501

Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

I said you can "type on there if you want" and I also made that clear in general discussion Discord.

If you look at this evidence I contacted him on 7th September through Discord after he was very unhappy about Narexa in the general discussion and he just ignored it.

if were talking about people ignoring... then ill have to tell you i have been ignored by TheXnator 5 times on multiple exploit and players reports i have not gotten a single reply from him after messaging him a few times through the span of 4months so the whole ignoring thing can't be taken seriously if one of the owners just ignores server players trying to reach for exploit and bug and player reports..
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273503

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

if were talking about people ignoring... then ill have to tell you i have been ignored by TheXnator 5 times on multiple exploit and players reports i have not gotten a single reply from him after messaging him a few times through the span of 4months so the whole ignoring thing can't be taken seriously if one of the owners just ignores server players trying to reach for exploit and bug and player reports..

Alright well you can contact him about that. I'd like to hear one time I have ever ignored anyone or refused to help. I've spent hours just talking with people every day trying to assist them in various scenarios. I'm sorry but what Studio is saying isn't true at all and I have shown the evidence to prove it.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273504

Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Alright well you can contact him about that. I'd like to hear one time I have ever ignored anyone or refused to help. I've spent hours just talking with people every day trying to assist them in various scenarios. I'm sorry but what Studio is saying isn't true at all and I have shown the evidence to prove it.

I'm sorry but what? i just told you xnator ignores me each and everytime i attempt to contact him.. and you're telling me to contact him about it? where's the logic behind that.. he never and will answer my reports or anything server related i have absolutely given up on trying to contact him because he just runs the server with poor "Customer service" (Due to the fact that you guys compared zarp to a restaurant or a shop etc i would review it 2 stars after being ignored blatantly by him)
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273505

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

I'm sorry but what? i just told you xnator ignores me each and everytime i attempt to contact him.. and you're telling me to contact him about it? where's the logic behind that.. he never and will answer my reports or anything server related i have absolutely given up on trying to contact him because he just runs the server with poor "Customer service" (Due to the fact that you guys compared zarp to a restaurant or a shop etc i would review it 2 stars after being ignored blatantly by him)

You can contact me instead if you're getting ignored. Me and CeeZee had this exact same discussion last night about Xnator ignoring people and he strongly agreed that he doesn't purposefully do it he is very very busy and gets hundreds of messages a day he simply can't answer everyone.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Chuteuk.

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273507

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

For the most part xnator sees stuff even if he doesnt reply to it, some messages can be missed / forgotten to reply to and if you message him hurling abuse at him or anything of the sort then I think he also ignores you, I have no idea whether anything of the sort has happened and even chute can only say so much about that and you will primarily have to wait until when xnator is on discord / the forums, I can point out this post for you if needed or you can simply ask another member of the lead team / cm team to just tell xnator to check his dms from you.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273508

Spectrum wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

For the most part xnator sees stuff even if he doesnt reply to it, some messages can be missed / forgotten to reply to and if you message him hurling abuse at him or anything of the sort then I think he also ignores you, I have no idea whether anything of the sort has happened and even chute can only say so much about that and you will primarily have to wait until when xnator is on discord / the forums, I can point out this post for you if needed or you can simply ask another member of the lead team / cm team to just tell xnator to check his dms from you.

This is also a good point as to why we ask people to come onto Teamspeak. Despite Studio trying to make it look like a troll so we don't have to deal with people. The opposite is true and those who have came on and actually had things resolved can vouch for that. Especially with Xnator he is extremely active on Teamspeak and much more likely to respond to something as with Discord DMs can easily get lost in a list of hundreds of messages.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273509

Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

You can contact me instead if you're getting ignored. Me and CeeZee had this exact same discussion last night about Xnator ignoring people and he stronly agreed that he doesn't purposefully do it he is very very busy and gets hundreds of messages a day he simply can't answer everyone.

You know what's funny we actually put it to the test and i can tell you xnator blatantly ignores me.. me and some other guy messaged xnator at the same time.. he instantly answered to said guy and never answered my dm i think he does do it on purpose and just decides to not answer certain people because he used to answer me in the past after 10min of messaging him he should answer atleast try to answer without holding grudges because if he can't be bothered to look at game breaking exploits or player reports or anything then he shouldn't even run the servers...

on the other hand when i message you chute, i get answered everytime it doesn't happen with xnator and i know he could easily answer me if he wanted to i have seen him respond to alot of people but would never respond to me personally.
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273511

Spectrum wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Hi spectrum. can you please message xnator for me thanks.
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273517

Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

I made it clear that I want nothing to do with Teamspeak. If you're going to dissect my "IF" statement, I can say that you never made it clear in Zarp Discord.

I already explained 7th September, if you try to read my previous statement on your 7th September Discord message. I even apologised for that but you're making it such a big deal because that is the only leverage you have. Why is this about Narexa? You keep diverting attention away from my report on Xnator, creating a lying conception of me.

This isn't an issue of what Narexa said, not an issue of the only contact you've made with me PRIVATELY - disregarding teamspeak advancements on the public Zarp discord - but an issue of policy negligence and the uncharacteristic nature of what a community leader shouldn't be (That isn't slander, that is a constructive perspective of your manner).

I showed the community the only Discord dms I had with you. I never refused to speak to you about the issue that is relevant at hand - I wanted to discuss it with you but you refused me on the right that I must go on Teamspeak where I can freely voice chat or type, or Discord where I can freely voice chat but not type.

I allow you to call me all the names you want, show the community what 6 years of trying to reconcile issues; helping users; staffing servers; trying to maintain policy as it should be; really means.

Peace.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273518

Studio Banter wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

I made it clear that I want nothing to do with Teamspeak. If you're going to dissect my "IF" statement, I can say that you never made it clear in Zarp Discord.

I already explained 7th September, if you try to read my previous statement on your 7th September Discord message. I even apologised for that but you're making it such a big deal because that is the only leverage you have. Why is this about Narexa? You keep diverting attention away from my report on Xnator, creating a lying conception of me.

This isn't an issue of what Narexa said, not an issue of the only contact you've made with me PRIVATELY - disregarding teamspeak advancements on the public Zarp discord - but an issue of policy negligence and the uncharacteristic nature of what a community leader shouldn't be (That isn't slander, that is a constructive perspective of your manner).

I showed the community the only Discord dms I had with you. I never refused to speak to you about the issue that is relevant at hand - I wanted to discuss it with you but you refused me on the right that I must go on Teamspeak where I can freely voice chat or type, or Discord where I can freely voice chat but not type.

I allow you to call me all the names you want, show the community what 6 years of trying to reconcile issues; helping users; staffing servers; trying to maintain policy as it should be; really means.

Peace.

Since you keep bringing up the Teamspeak thing despite me saying to you several times that you could use chat instead of voice and even now you continue to deny that despite me providing evidence to that affect.

Lets look at the time I did message you on Discord:

You had a number of issues and were kicking off on general discussion. It's your right to do so and nobody muted you, however when DMed and asked several times to talk it through you outright refused and now you are doing the same again.

I'll try a third time with you. Tonight come online and talk to us about it.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

My opinion on this current "no opinions" drama... 3 years 7 months ago #1273519

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Chuteuk wrote:
You can contact me instead if you're getting ignored. Me and CeeZee had this exact same discussion last night about Xnator ignoring people and he strongly agreed that he doesn't purposefully do it he is very very busy and gets hundreds of messages a day he simply can't answer everyone.

Chute I also want to add that we discussed heavily that the community is seeing that you only ever want to talk on TS, where replies and opinions and thoughts can not be recorded or anything of the like. As well as public forum posts used to be locked at the sake of "drama" but no drama to be spotted, it means nobody had a real way to get actual things cleared because 30 people could ask you the same question on TeamSpeak and all receive a different answer but the only proof they can provide is their opinion, which you can deny based on no proof.

Studio Banter providing all those screenshots only further backs this point and shows it's very hard to get things in writing which I found personally, kinda shocking. Especially if you count not wanting to voice chat as "trolling".
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40