Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Current attitude of users towards staff!

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365450

Thezeus wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
I'm going to bump this due to I see a lot of users going around targeting certain staff members in hoping that they get proof to get them demoted. Just because of some grudge they have on that certain staff member. Obviously if it is certain abuse then you report it but I would suggest talking to the person if it's just because you have a grudge against them. Not pointing this towards anyone in particular.

Just saying, when a staff member has so many complains about him accepted in such a short period of time, he must be doing something wrong.

Yes but its sometimes all from one group that has a grudge against him/her. I suggest if they have a grudge on him/her they go talk to them.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Login or register to post a reply.

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365459

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Thezeus wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
I'm going to bump this due to I see a lot of users going around targeting certain staff members in hoping that they get proof to get them demoted. Just because of some grudge they have on that certain staff member. Obviously if it is certain abuse then you report it but I would suggest talking to the person if it's just because you have a grudge against them. Not pointing this towards anyone in particular.

Just saying, when a staff member has so many complains about him accepted in such a short period of time, he must be doing something wrong.

Yes but its sometimes all from one group that has a grudge against him/her. I suggest if they have a grudge on him/her they go talk to them.

Having a grudge on someone doesn't make it ok for him to abuse, does it?
And there are some people you simply can't talk to.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365463

What people don't seem to understand is that once they've done the right thing by submitting a report or contacting a lead team member the rest is out of their hands. If someone decides to target the staff member in question or attempt to force situations where they'll do something wrong simply to get them into more trouble they're a part of the problem not the solution.

A lot of people turn situations into much more of a hassle than they need to be, if people would just be friendly, calm and constructive instead those situations wouldn't have caused an issue in the first place

There is a massive difference between trying to help out and targeting a staff member due to wanting them demoted, the right thing is to try and make sure they can improve, not getting them demoted but at times the lead team will of course decide that a situation requires a staff member to be demoted.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thezeus

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365465

ParaMontana wrote:
Doggo wrote:
If staff conducted themselves how they were supposed to then there wouldn't be a need for any hate or this thread.

if we would follow your current mind set then you would have been community banned about 6 months ago. ;) just saying

Good job! not sure what mindset you mean but before my ban I saw many staff bend the rules and only deal with reports for themselves.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365468

Tyler Durden wrote:
What people don't seem to understand is that once they've done the right thing by submitting a report or contacting a lead team member the rest is out of their hands. If someone decides to target the staff member in question or attempt to force situations where they'll do something wrong simply to get them into more trouble they're a part of the problem not the solution.

A lot of people turn situations into much more of a hassle than they need to be, if people would just be friendly, calm and constructive instead those situations wouldn't have caused an issue in the first place

There is a massive difference between trying to help out and targeting a staff member due to wanting them demoted, the right thing is to try and make sure they can improve, not getting them demoted but at times the lead team will of course decide that a situation requires a staff member to be demoted.
At times such as when the staff member had numerous reports about him accepted and still causes troubles. :whistle:
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59
Moderators: JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40