Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Current attitude of users towards staff!

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359401

Jacob wrote:
This is just an opinion, stating that this staff member either needs to get his shit together, or get demoted.
We have nothing against Mango personally, but rather his admin skills. I see plenty of #Promote4Ha / #Unban.

And Max. 1 month ago I reported this mango guy, for targetting me. 1 month later, he does it again. Something is wrong here, which is why I put that in my name, and some others did aswell.

Well if you had proof it must have been dealt with. We don't just demote people it's a gaming community which people are donating there time to if they have good intentions then we are going to give them a chance to improve. We are all here to have fun just keep that in mind.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Login or register to post a reply.

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359441

About mango, i dont like that guy, hes really abusive. Other people say the same. But they dont hide it like i did the whole time, im friendly with everyone. But other people... Other people are being dicks. You need to realize hes a person too, he makes mistakes, like us. He must be really sad to see that many people, but idk, in my whole time as being staff, no1 wanted me demoted or made a report abuse on me. I dont actually know hoe it feels.
Tho, im not on anyones side, i just told this.

Also, he should be retrained imo, and get told everything he did wrong
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359521

The hatred is because the lead team don''t know hat is going on the server.

When I joined the server there was mass RDM I made 2 f1's and guess what you all probobaly know the answer no one responded because a lot of the staff just base and only do calls that affect there roleplay.

Second of all the lead team always say "GIVE THE STAFF A 2ND CHANCE!!!" Why the fuck should we give a second chance when they've done something drastically wrong, you also accept a lot of random people.
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359525

Thank you tyler for this PSA becaiseI have noticed this and this is a problem because this forces staff to resign because sometimes there are mobs all with "#Demote [Staff Member name]" and that is very damaging on a staff's confidence and is just a put-down and is just not needed and is a type of targeting harrasment. All users should take this into account
Smo wrote:

When I joined the server there was mass RDM I made 2 f1's and guess what you all probobaly know the answer no one responded because a lot of the staff just base and only do calls that affect there roleplay.

Second of all the lead team always say "GIVE THE STAFF A 2ND CHANCE!!!" Why the fuck should we give a second chance when they've done something drastically wrong, you also accept a lot of random people.

The lead team only doesn't know what is happening on the server if we don't get reported it because we can only handle staff members if we get reported . If you see a staff member role playing and you have made several f1s then if you gather proof then the staff member will be dealt with. We give staff members second chances because everyone can improve and if they made a mistake they can learn what they have done wrong but of course this is case by case.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Luan.

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359526

Blocked wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
there wasn't his much hate for the staff before. just saying something isn't right :whistle:

Realest post in this thread, of course there always has been hatred towards staff members but it was never this much, coming from someone who joined this community around 2 and a half years ago it was calmer in SSRP than it is now.

In my opinion, this means that you guys are doing something wrong, the sooner you figure it out, the better.

I Agree, even when i was around not too long ago it was not as bad as it is now, i personally think that the ethos needs to be revisited, because most staff members took it differently than maybe intended.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359528

Good post, but there is really some admin out there that are abusing their power and there are some that follow the rule well and helped out the server .
  • Hardcoreknight
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • When u see a nuclear bomb, don't touch it
  • Thanks received: 94

EX-SSRP moderator

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #359541

Luan wrote:
Thank you tyler for this PSA becaiseI have noticed this and this is a problem because this forces staff to resign because sometimes there are mobs all with "#Demote [Staff Member name]" and that is very damaging on a staff's confidence and is just a put-down and is just not needed and is a type of targeting harrasment. All users should take this into account
Smo wrote:

The lead team only doesn't know what is happening on the server if we don't get reported it because we can only handle staff members if we get reported . If you see a staff member role playing and you have made several f1s then if you gather proof then the staff member will be dealt with. We give staff members second chances because everyone can improve and if they made a mistake they can learn what they have done wrong but of course this is case by case.
Why should WE have to make a report when its the staff job to take care of the server kek
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361714

Attacking a staff member for doing things wrong isn't helping anyone. You are simply spreading negativity and making everyone hate [mango] without even knowing why. It just completely ruins peoples reputation and does a lot more damage than you think it does.
  • Jackson_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361736

Im one of these people.

I will think before i act from now on!
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1213

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361845

TimeForPug wrote:
Im one of these people.

I will think before i act from now on!

Good to hear that you're willing to change :)
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361962

happened to me 13 times today and yesterday where rule breakers / and just the guys who im doing f1s to are more likely mad cuz i ended their sits because they dont have a proof at all in which got me really Bashed alot , i hope people read this too , cuz we are here to help not to make you not play ..
  • Slayer11
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • SSRP : EX-ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 42
SSRP : EX-ADMIN

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361974

All i can say is guys, don't argue with the staff, their word is final, I've made heaps of mistakes and argued with the staff, you will never win, the staff are always right (most of the time)
  • ChingChong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 12

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 11 months ago #361982

Natnanny wrote:
All i can say is guys, don't argue with the staff, their word is final, I've made heaps of mistakes and argued with the staff, you will never win, the staff are always right (most of the time)

I Disagree with this in so many ways, but lets just leave it to the parts that one get me banned.

Staff are not gods, so they will make mistakes like everyone else, which means they are not always right.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365435

I'm going to bump this due to I see a lot of users going around targeting certain staff members in hoping that they get proof to get them demoted. Just because of some grudge they have on that certain staff member. Obviously if it is certain abuse then you report it but I would suggest talking to the person if it's just because you have a grudge against them. Not pointing this towards anyone in particular.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: Legendary Soldier, ParaMontana, TimeForPug

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365436

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
I'm going to bump this due to I see a lot of users going around targeting certain staff members in hoping that they get proof to get them demoted. Just because of some grudge they have on that certain staff member. Obviously if it is certain abuse then you report it but I would suggest talking to the person if it's just because you have a grudge against them. Not pointing this towards anyone in particular.

110% agreed.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365440

If staff conducted themselves how they were supposed to then there wouldn't be a need for any hate or this thread.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365442

Doggo wrote:
If staff conducted themselves how they were supposed to then there wouldn't be a need for any hate or this thread.

Staff aren't allow to make mistakes? They are human after all. I've made many mistakes in my time does that make me a bad staff member. No sorry I think your opinion is completely wrong. I think you've made you're fair share of mistakes in the past....
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by DEADMONSTOR.

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365444

Doggo wrote:

if we would follow your current mind set then you would have been community banned about 6 months ago. ;) just saying
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365445

Even if I'm a user I see a lot of staff members doing a great work... so I wouldn't now why I would ever do something like #Demote...
  • Pegasus
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • CEO of Pegasus Corporation
  • Thanks received: 317

Current attitude of users towards staff! 7 years 10 months ago #365448

DEADMONSTOR wrote:

Just saying, when a staff member has so many complains about him accepted in such a short period of time, he must be doing something wrong.
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59
Moderators: JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40