Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264061

Name: What is your Discord name? Baxter black
Discord ID: What is your Discord ID)? #5534
Admin's Name: Who banned you/who might it be?
Reason: What is/might be the reason that you got banned? xnator
Time: How long were you banned for? perm
Story: What happened? i was screen sharing with just my friends in the call on another server wasnt telling them to go play it or anything
Proof: Any proof that clearly shows what happened. i was screen sharing with just my friends in the call on another server wasnt telling them to go play it or anything
Extra Information: Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. i was screen sharing with just my friends in the call on another server wasnt telling them to go play it or anything
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 486
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
The topic has been locked.

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264063

DANlEL wrote:
sorry its common sense not to screenshare !
:minussp:

it is also common sense to not laugh in a call!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264065

Gody wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
sorry its common sense not to screenshare !
:minussp:

it is also common sense to not laugh in a call!

is there anything that is allowed in the call :( :?
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264098

from what i heard xnator wasnt heard giving them heads ups because there was a ton of people in the call,

not sure how true that is though

:neutralsp:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264100

:support:

Free Abu Baxter Hassan Black!
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264101

Hiro. wrote:
from what i heard xnator wasnt heard giving them heads ups because there was a ton of people in the call,

I did not hear xnator state that we had to stop, as there was SO SO SO many people in the call at the time.
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264111

Literally everyone screamed as soon as he joined and apparently told us to stop, I couldn’t make out myself what he was even saying and then I’m suddenly permanently banned? If he had actually asked me properly too I would’ve stopped right away but what can ya do when he never listens to the user..
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, narexa, Baxter Black

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264114

Hiro. wrote:

Nah, like Clarky said everyone was loud as fuck. I was in there as well (not streaming) and I couldn't make out a word Xnator was saying and I wasn't even playing a game, so the loud voices in discord + the ingame sound of garry's mod must have made it especially hard to make out what he was saying, imo he didn't make it clear enough at all. As it's pretty common sense that they probably can't hear what you're saying with 12 people screaming at the same time
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Clarky, Baxter Black, Killa Kappa

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264117

DANlEL wrote:
narexa wrote:
Hiro. wrote:

Nah, like Clarky said everyone was loud as fuck. I was in there as well (not streaming) and I couldn't make out a word Xnator was saying and I wasn't even playing a game, so the loud voices in discord + the ingame sound of garry's mod must have made it especially hard to make out what he was saying, imo he didn't make it clear enough at all. As it's pretty common sense that they probably can't hear what you're saying with 12 people screaming at the same time

(not the moment because i didnt clip it obviously but u can see how loud it can get lol)

in this clip you can see how loud the call was, and the call didn't stop being this loud and carried on right until i was banished.
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Baxter Black.

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264119

DANlEL wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Literally everyone screamed as soon as he joined and apparently told us to stop, I couldn’t make out myself what he was even saying and then I’m suddenly permanently banned? If he had actually asked me properly too I would’ve stopped right away but what can ya do when he never listens to the user..
ight lemme just hear him rq
Thing is too there is so many threads and posts including signatures and forum pictures that are taken from a different Garry’s Mod community and now all of that is suddenly forbidden (even Chute was fine with it until Xnator did this, his mind has suddenly changed). It’s not like we’re screaming “JOIN XYZ DOT COM” and had no intention of doing so either, literally everyone within that call knew what we were playing and in fact having a general conversation about it with being asked the question to show off my virtual car in said server. All we get told is read TOU, no specifics no nothing just TOU.. zero help.

@sorle
You can even vouch that you literally sent a link and not a single forum staff member found it broke TOU and rather supported your movement with what happened around December/January
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Killa Kappa

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264121

TOU and the Discord rules says nothing about "promotion of non-Zarp services", that's only found in the individual game servers which Discord does not abide by. This also can't be seen as loopholing if either set of rules does not mention anything along the lines of why you were banned, or excessively permanently banned.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Clarky, Baxter Black, Killa Kappa

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264125

Question for those who claim they "did not hear" me: Why did you respond to me saying things such as "we're just streaming" and "I'm just showing off my car" when I asked you to stop the first time and still didn't stop when I said three times and reminded you when people had quietened down a little that you'd been warned and I'd have to take action if you didn't stop with it?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264126

TheXnator wrote:
Question for those who claim they "did not hear" me: Why did you respond to me saying things such as "we're just streaming" and "I'm just showing off my car" when I asked you to stop the first time and still didn't stop when I said three times and reminded you when people had quietened down a little that you'd been warned and I'd have to take action if you didn't stop with it?

i never replied to you as i never heard you, everyone stopped speaking then nothing was said and i was gone, maybe other people in the call responded for us? but i never heard you say anything towards me or anyone else that was streaming.
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Baxter Black.

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264128

Clarky wrote:
DANlEL wrote:
Clarky wrote:
ight lemme just hear him rq
Thing is too there is so many threads and posts including signatures and forum pictures that are taken from a different Garry’s Mod community and now all of that is suddenly forbidden (even Chute was fine with it until Xnator did this, his mind has suddenly changed). It’s not like we’re screaming “JOIN XYZ DOT COM” and had no intention of doing so either, literally everyone within that call knew what we were playing and in fact having a general conversation about it with being asked the question to show off my virtual car in said server. All we get told is read TOU, no specifics no nothing just TOU.. zero help.

@sorle
You can even vouch that you literally sent a link and not a single forum staff member found it broke TOU and rather supported your movement with what happened around December/January
this genuinely happened, not a single thing in the tou has changed but apparently i could link and openly discuss the community then and literally direct people to it to perform an action but now the name of it can't even be mentioned

really fucking disgusting to me how blatant the manipulation of the tou in people's favour is actually, we're punishing people for 100% non-existent rules and its a fucking joke man, xnator seriously get your shit together this is in no way right or fair in the slightest and this isn't even meant to be an attack, look at what you're doing and seriously think
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Baxter Black, OxyFoxy

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264129

I also like being silenced by the dictatorship sorry for speaking out. :plussp:
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baxter Black, OxyFoxy

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264131

TheXnator wrote:
We couldn’t barely make out what you was even trying to say? No one heard you tell us to stop or we’re getting banned, it was so obvious you only joined to find reasons to ban us (and read the posts before you say it is TOU) because that’s what you’re known for by many people.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Baxter Black

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264133

Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

i never replied to you as i never heard you, everyone stopped speaking then nothing was said and i was gone, maybe other people in the call responded for us? but i never heard you say anything towards me or anyone else that was streaming.

This just isn't true Baxter, you were one of the people who laughed when I asked you to stop, and when you saw codabro getting banned you laughed along and said something along the lines of "well see ya I guess lads" and argued that you "didn't show their logo or name" (despite having shown both when you were joining). The person who said "I'm just showing off my car" was Clarky.

Sorle, this was not a decision made by me. Myself, Chute, OnionRings and Martin all agreed prior to me even joining the Discord call. I was not even the one who brought it up or suggested banning the users involved. I'd appreciate less of the assumptions that I am simply "ruling" the community or anything like that. I don't have anything against specific members, if I could, I'd rather sit down and code than deal with things like this, so have absolutely no reason to go out of my way to make things up.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264134

TheXnator wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

This just isn't true Baxter, you were one of the people who laughed when I asked you to stop, and when you saw codabro getting banned you laughed along and said something along the lines of "well see ya I guess lads" and argued that you "didn't show their logo or name" (despite having shown both when you were joining). The person who said "I'm just showing off my car" was Clarky.

Sorle, this was not a decision made by me. Myself, Chute, OnionRings and Martin all agreed prior to me even joining the Discord call. I was not even the one who brought it up or suggested banning the users involved. I'd appreciate less of the assumptions that I am simply "ruling" the community or anything like that. I don't have anything against specific members, if I could, I'd rather sit down and code than deal with things like this, so have absolutely no reason to go out of my way to make things up.

Im sorry for "showing off there loading screen", i never did hear you, im sorry for LAUGHING which you know is a natural human thing to-do when your speaking to your mates, never heard a thing you was saying so why don't you cut the bullshit, when i clearly know what i heard in that situation when i had 10+ people screaming down my ear
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264135

TheXnator wrote:
Baxter Black wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I mean, it's almost like I created a suggestion not long back to get more discord staff in, which in turn. Would take these types of responsibilities off of your hands, but instead a bot that is universally hated throughout the discord was added.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4844
Yes I'm female

[Discord] Baxter Black's Ban Appeal 3 years 9 months ago #1264136

It makes no sense to ban people from a discord because of stuff they did in a voice call that is not even close to being excessive, literally no one uses them and I bet since our ban the voice calls has been dead again. I was actually having a lot of fun talking to members of the community after a long time and showing them what I been doing in my free time, it’s not fair to just have that privilege taken away because of a sudden rule and to only be told to read TOU over and over despite how it was allowed to do what we were doing as proven in the past NUMEROUS times.

Just unban us and stop the bs, we can all move on from this but it’s so petty what you’re doing Xnator and this is one of the many reasons why people always cause you problems.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Baxter Black
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

292 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32