Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admin abuse + ban appeal

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65595

Name - Patrick Bateman's Business Card
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:79704813
Admins name - Baton TW!X
Reason - Accidentally shooting an admin in crossfire and setting my name to 'mfw i ddos ur nan'
Server - DarkRP
Time - 2 Weeks
Story - So some guy comes at me with a knife in the mines and I shoot and eventually arrest him (I'm a CP, by the way) and some random admin obviously gets caught in the crossfire and shot. He uses this to give me 2 WARNINGS AND A BAN FROM THE JOB, before walking away. Later on I change my name to 'mfw i ddos ur nan' which he uses to, without ANY warning, BAN ME FOR 2 WEEKS.

I talked to him about it and he essentially responded with 'I'm an admin, I can do what I want.' before defriending me.
Proof - Unfortunately none.
Extra information - A 2 week ban? Really?
  • ZimZam
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65603

Seems like he did the correct thing, when you threaten to ddos someone on the server or the actual server, an admin has the right to perma ban you.
  • JohnnySmith
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lower my karma if you think I'm awesome!
  • Thanks received: 236

asg 10 years 1 week ago #65607

My name was by no means a direct DDOS threat, it was a joke and he should have knew it. It was also MY NAME, he should have simply told me to change my name.
  • ZimZam
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65609

I have let GregoryTWIX know that you have appealed amd will post my verdict later.
  • Jackelele
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm a green ting.
  • Thanks received: 174

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65616

I contacted Gregory and here is what he said.GregoryTWIX wrote:
If you still want to argue about this I am going to quite some things that you lied about.
So some guy comes at me with a knife in the mines and I shoot and eventually arrest him

This is not start of the whole story you know? It began when you came to the mines as a SAS and started turning around shooting at walls, you nearly hit me and few more miners as I saw from spray. This is inappropriate behaviour as a cop, you are supposed to defend innocent people - not attack them. Then you went on longer distance and started shooting at someone. What I know is that you damaged 2 miners by your immature behaviour. After this you changed your name to something regarding DDoS.
I talked to him about it and he essentially responded with 'I'm an admin, I can do what I want.' before defriending me.

I didnt said as you pointed it out. You were asking why didnt I warn you. I have choice as an admin to ban or warn depending on situation! The fact that you think that you of course didnt break rules doesnt mean that other people are happy with your opinion. Even lieing is not going to help you.

I remember that I shortened your ban to 1 week and you still didnt appreciate this. I am going to change it to 2 weeks back.

I actually dont like to see that you are calling it Admin Abuse since its false accusation aswell.

Since you are lying about this, we have both decided to extend your ban to two weeks again.
DENIED

P.s: Please lock
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65620

So what you're saying is that TW!X didn't justify his 2 week ban AT ALL, and instead relied on strawmanning to make me look bad?

He hasn't justified his ban at all and all he's said is a blatant word v word 'lol u r wrong cuz i am admun xD' bullshit argument, and he's still blatantly put an unjustified ban on me.
  • ZimZam
  • Fresh Boarder

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65621

He did not regard the ban, the length of the ban, the lack of warnings towards my name or the simple 'lol fuck you, i'm an admin i make the rules' before defriending me bollocks.

All he's done is strawman, and if he seriously gets away with this then clearly the devs don't care about the moeration of their own servers.

As well as that, he blatantly fucking lied about what happened at the mines, saying that i 'went a longer distance and shot somebody' when I went to kill the guy that came at me with a knife.
  • ZimZam
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by ZimZam.

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65625

ZimZam wrote:
He did not regard the ban, the length of the ban, the lack of warnings towards my name or the simple 'lol fuck you, i'm an admin i make the rules' before defriending me bollocks.

All he's done is strawman, and if he seriously gets away with this then clearly the devs don't care about the moeration of their own servers.

As well as that, he blatantly fucking lied about what happened at the mines, saying that i 'went a longer distance and shot somebody' when I went to kill the guy that came at me with a knife.

Gregory doesn't lie. And I know out of all the admins, Gregory is probably one of the least likely people to abuse. He is Administrator for a reason, people think he deserves it.

Oh and looks like you weren't bothered to read Victor's post. Denied, end of story.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65628

Shit guys, hide your Nans! The panty-snatcher-packet-sender is on the loose!
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ruul

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65631

So he's allowed to get away with not justifying his ban at all and just calling out 'u r a liar' without evidence simply because you trust him? And once again you're strawmanning, simply denying every point i've made just because and making baseless assumptions.

The thing that really annoys me is that, without ANY evidence, TW!X's claims (that are based around irrelevent strawmanning in the first place) have worked to actually EXTEND my ban. That makes no sense as I have no broken any further rules, so why should the ban be extended?
  • ZimZam
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by ZimZam.

Admin abuse + ban appeal 10 years 1 week ago #65633

you are the only one who is making baseless assumptions, tell me about your evidence please?

Decision is already made, please stop spamming.
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

198 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun