Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2982278545
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Jawson
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
RDM
Server - Which server did this occur on?
s1
Story/Situation - What happened?
so as I said previously Dutch shot me for no reason and given the number of hp and armor I had left I preferred to go to the hospital to regenerate my armor and hp and then go to the spawn and kill dutch but following the report that zannie did which was insufficient I do not even understand why he was accepted because 30 seconds was not even enough when the kill started at 0:18 if he would have gone back 15 see 20 seconds we could have seen the whole scene which seems more logical to me because if a player modifies the context and shows that the kill is totally based on insufficient evidence because the time I go to the hospital that I use the armor npc and the heal npc and I come back it takes about 15 seconds and so far it has only shown 18 seconds out of the 30 he just edited this precise moment and just clipped when I left to the hospital etc moreover to certify my arguments I can say that in the "cm logs" we can verify this to support the facts that I advance and show that dutch try to kill me and that I have had to go to the hospital to recover and then kill him
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
find it very disgusting to accept a report with insufficient evidence compared to a point of view very different from what zannie advances since in no way does he mention what I did or it happened and is very silent on the description of the story and moreover the sound is cut off I don't even know why so much information is missing in this clip shows a twisted shot by zannie to warn me for nothing when he saw the situation well
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410034

You can't be relying on 'cm logs' and 'damage logs' (dont exist) to appeal your warning. You have to provide evidence in order to back up your claims. You also can't kill someone that shot you like 7 days later and say its not rdm
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410035

sinzz wrote:
find it very disgusting to accept a report with insufficient evidence
:unsure:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410037

You should’ve clipped it like you do every other thing on the server. Running to the complete other side of the map to heal at the npc and then coming back to kill someone when you could’ve just re equipped your golden edf in that time is beyond stupid.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky, xDutchCat

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410038

sinzz wrote:
find it very disgusting to accept a report with insufficient evidence compared to the point of view very different from what Zannie advances since in no way does he mention what I did or it happened and is very silent on the description of the story and moreover the sound is cut off I don't even know why so much information is missing in this clip shows a twisted shot by Zannie to warn me for nothing when he saw the situation well

He stood there watching you blast me with a Minigun 2.0 without reason. What do you mean by insufficient evidence?
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410040

Jawson wrote:
You should’ve clipped it like you do every other thing on the server. Running to the complete other side of the map to heal at the npc and then coming back to kill someone when you could’ve just re equipped your golden edf in that time is beyond stupid.

in the circumstances the de-equip then hide and then re-equip it then kill it would have been the same thing since the clip could have been edited and just show the moment when I appear with my restored gedf while going to the hospital and doing that would have been quicker when the clip just shows dutch looking at the position where I was and I'm sure it was not long ago and the more the fact of clip is quite simple I'm not going to clip both minutes to certify an action that has been done and not to claim that I have broken a rule ask zannie to extend before and you will see from what I advance because if he has edited he can show the original right? why would he hide the truth if he claims that I have rdm? go ask him
moreover if I was right and that he was well edited it already proves that I was right and moreover if we just see that he shot me it proves that I was right to kill him so ask zannie for it full video without edit
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410042

sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

in the circumstances the de-equip then hide and then re-equip it then kill it would have been the same thing since the clip could have been edited and just show the moment when I appear with my restored gedf while going to the hospital and doing that would have been quicker when the clip just shows dutch looking at the position where I was and I'm sure it was not long ago and the more the fact of clip is quite simple I'm not going to clip both minutes to certify an action that has been done and not to claim that I have broken a rule ask zannie to extend before and you will see from what I advance because if he has edited he can show the original right? why would he hide the truth if he claims that I have rdm? go ask him
moreover if I was right and that he was well edited it already proves that I was right and moreover if we just see that he shot me it proves that I was right to kill him so ask zannie for it full video without edit
can someone tell this guy that dutchcat couldve also have gotten killed when sinz went into hiding...? you're both cops, if you shot him because he shot you then why aren't you reporting him for RDM instead? so easy to see the truth LOL
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410043

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

can someone tell this guy that dutchcat couldve also have gotten killed when sinz went into hiding...? you're both cops, if you shot him because he shot you then why aren't you reporting him for RDM instead? so easy to see the truth LOL
wait a sec why is zannie reporting for rdm instead of dusk? wasn't he the one who got killed on the basis? it's just trickery
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410044

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

wait a sec why is zannie reporting for rdm instead of dusk? wasn't he the one who got killed on the basis? it's just trickery
trickery? You dont know what you're talking about clearly. It doesn't matter who reports you in the case of breaking rules
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410045

:minussp:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410046

Tinky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

trickery? You dont know what you're talking about clearly. It doesn't matter who reports you in the case of breaking rules
already first he does not show the context of the clip and moreover he lies about the story claiming that dutch did nothing etc this is deception and to warn me for nothing it is not authorized I could do the same thing
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410047

Don't RDM next time.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410048

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

well dutch supports that it was a rulebreak. swapping the perspective from his to dutch's PoV wouldn't change anything in the clip, neither would the pov of you coming out of tunnels to kill him and neither would 2 minutes prove that it wasn't RDM as what you're writing is complete nonsense as you always clip everything that happens but yet seem to fail provide anything when you get accused
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410049

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

well dutch supports that it was a rulebreak. swapping the perspective from his to dutch's PoV wouldn't change anything in the clip, neither would the pov of you coming out of tunnels to kill him and neither would 2 minutes prove that it wasn't RDM as what you're writing is complete nonsense as you always clip everything that happens but yet seem to fail provide anything when you get accused
why would I lie I saw what happened why would I say all this for nothing? because it happened? and you're not there? and that you defend your homie to just piss me off i don't understand why all of this is not taken into account i'm not stupid to kill someone for no reason it shows in my rapsheet so stop this shit you're creating and accept the truth the cm logs can prove that I used npc heal / armor that can prove my story hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410050

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

why would I lie I saw what happened why would I say all this for nothing? because it happened? and you're not there? and that you defend your homie to just piss me off while you all break rules i don't understand why all of this is not taken into account i'm not stupid to kill someone for no reason it shows in my notebook Edge so stop this shit you're creating and accept the truth the cm logs can prove that I used npc heal / armor that can prove my story hmm
you are defending yourself for a reason, to get a warn removed from you. the question "why would anyone lie" is mindnumbing or better yet, why would anyone even care to get a warn removed? it's not like you're getting mod anytime soon, how much time you'll spend on zarp wont change as you need way more warns to get banned to begin with lol??
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410052

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

why would I lie I saw what happened why would I say all this for nothing? because it happened? and you're not there? and that you defend your homie to just piss me off while you all break rules i don't understand why all of this is not taken into account i'm not stupid to kill someone for no reason it shows in my notebook Edge so stop this shit you're creating and accept the truth the cm logs can prove that I used npc heal / armor that can prove my story hmm
you are defending yourself for a reason, to get a warn removed from you. the question "why would anyone lie" is mindnumbing or better yet, why would anyone even care to get a warn removed? it's not like you're getting mod anytime soon, how much time you'll spend on zarp wont change as you need way more warns to get banned to begin with lol??
already it's wrong I give all his arguments to show that this report is completely ridiculous, misleading and just to piss me off when I see that the clip does not show everything that happened and that moreover we accept without thinking about it on both cases I ask myself questions and it doesn't matter I don't like it when there's injustice and this report we're a big one getting me warned for a fucking trick when I didn't do anything it's just disgusting and its shows the mind of others who just want to harm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410054

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

already it's wrong I give all his arguments to show that this report is completely ridiculous, misleading and just to piss me off when I see that the clip does not show everything that happened and that moreover we accept without thinking about it on both cases I ask myself questions and it doesn't matter I don't like it when there's injustice and this report we're a big one getting me warned for a fucking trick when I didn't do anything it's just disgusting and its shows the mind of others who just want to harm
accusing someone of lying when they give evidence is laughable and down right evil to me. you should be the one to apologise at this point; i hope at some point you have a main character anime flashback moment where you grow confidence so you finally stop choking on your sinzjusticeboner over a garrys mod server
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410055

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Jawson wrote:

accusing someone of lying when they give evidence is laughable and down right evil to me. you should be the one to apologise at this point; i hope at some point you have a main character anime flashback moment where you grow confidence so you finally stop choking on your sinzjusticeboner over a garrys mod server
the clip is not reliable to show a video that lasts 18 seconds that I killed him and it does not show before I had good reason to kill him why would he have weapons otherwise it shows that he has try to kill me (Dutch) in your opinion you just want to deny all the facts that I put forward and to be right frankly it's pathetic coming from you we give you all the necessary information and you want to do it only in your head and well go do it but stop commenting in my post to do this shit
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410056

Take a break for christ's sake. I'll legit buy you any game you want, including a triple-A expensive game
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410060

I calculated how long it took me to go and back to go from where I was to hospital and from hospital to spawn it lasts 30 seconds and zannie in this clip sees that I arrive from 16 seconds so it shows that during the time he was in the clip I was in the hospital after I had finished regenerating myself, which proves that the time when I arrived in the two clips at the same time proves that in this place and it also proves that zannie just edited it because it started when I was in the hospital and then finished it 14 seconds later because its 14 seconds after killing it does not show the situation and suddenly makes the clip not reliable because it just shows 18 seconds and not 30

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40