Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410061

You are not putting any facts forward only your recollection of the situation especially when you can't even get the "facts" straight at seem to add more to the situation every other post you make, facts would be evidence driven and 100% accurate. How can you be certain it was Dutch who shot at you(if they did) when you don't see names at such a distance? You go on about injustice, yet Jawson already stated he'd be willing to remove the punishment if you can provide some actual evidence and the one time you don't have something saved is the time it actually has any value towards your case, pretty funny.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, ItsDonny

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410062

Sally wrote:
You are not putting any facts forward only your recollection of the situation especially when you can't even get the "facts" straight at seem to add more to the situation every other post you make, facts would be evidence driven and 100% accurate. How can you be certain it was Dutch who shot at you(if they did) when you don't see names at such a distance? You go on about injustice, yet Jawson already stated he'd be willing to remove the punishment if you can provide some actual evidence and the one time you don't have something saved is the time it actually has any value towards your case, pretty funny.

it's funny that I have to justify myself so that you understand that this is just pure deception because as I said zannie does not show the whole situation I told you to check the entire clip but you only make me justify when I know very well that I was right to kill him
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410063

Sally wrote:

it's funny that I have to justify myself so that you understand that this is just pure deception because as I said zannie does not show the whole situation I told you to check the entire clip but you only make me justify when I know very well that I was right to kill him so as i said before and now ask zannie for the original clip without edit you will see and I said to prove this that the cm logs can show that I was in the hospital regenerating since dutch hurt me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410064

Have mercy on everyone’s time.
This is ZARP GAMING, not SINZ CASES HANDLING.
Get the triple-A game from Buffy and change this routine for a second, Christ.

:minussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410065

You literally show you have a clip of you going to the hospital and knowing your clips record even your birth you could just provide evidence of what happened before uw ent to hospital but you're clearly avoiding it since you know you broke a rule.
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410066

sinzz wrote:
Sally wrote:

it's funny that I have to justify myself so that you understand that this is just pure deception because as I said zannie does not show the whole situation I told you to check the entire clip but you only make me justify when I know very well that I was right to kill him so as i said before and now ask zannie for the original clip without edit you will see and I said to prove this that the cm logs can show that I was in the hospital regenerating since dutch hurt me

Its literally your word against my word without that evidence. Staff can't do shit about that. You know that

He doesn't need to show the whole situation since he is defending me, and the whole situation literally was you coming back to shoot me. Also, have you ever seen a lawyer admit to the judge that you committed a crime? No. And Zannie isn't my 'lawyer' but he recorded you Rdmming me, if he recorded me killing you there certainly was another report about me.

I just find it very surprising that you weren't recording by yourself. After all, you always report people if they'd breathe...knowing you then there would already be 5 reports.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410067

Sally wrote:

I genuinely think that sinzz doesn't grasp the basic understanding of what a "fact" is - Oftentimes he would imply that something is "factual" without bringing forward anything that would prove his statement correct. A good example would be a recent RA in which he reported someone for "raiding" (the user in question was literally just standing at the front door of his property for a few seconds which is all that can be seen in the video), but proceeded to imply that the user had also "called the elevator", "broke the door", "searched the base", etc - Despite not proving any of these allegations; Yet he still proceeded to label his claims as "factual", even though they were nothing but pure conjecture.

I reckon the same can be said for this situation.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Callum.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410068

Sinz, please, take a break, stop playing gmod for at least a week, play tf2, gta5 WoW anything !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410069

Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:

I genuinely think that sinzz doesn't grasp the basic understanding of what a "fact" is - Oftentimes he would imply that something is "factual" without bringing forward anything that would prove his statement correct. A good example would be a recent RA in which he reported someone for "raiding" (the user in question was literally just standing at the front door of his property for a few seconds which is all that can be seen in the video), but proceeded to imply that the user had also "called the elevator", "broke the door", "searched the base", etc - Despite not proving any of these allegations; Yet he still proceeded to label his claims as "factual", even though they were nothing but pure conjecture.

I say it's stupid because the duration of the clip is already very low "30 seconds" to justify anything rather 18 seconds out of 30 which does not show all the context secondly I said what happened zannie a been very vague on this moreover his clip is mutated it also shows who wants to hide things maybe that putting the sound in this clip gives very important information on the context all of this makes this report misleading it is not only my opinion but the fact how it was settled makes me doubt more than anything else
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410070

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:

I say it's stupid because the duration of the clip is already very low "30 seconds" to justify anything rather 18 seconds out of 30 which does not show all the context secondly I said what happened zannie a been very vague on this moreover his clip is mutated it also shows who wants to hide things maybe that putting the sound in this clip gives very important information on the context all of this makes this report misleading it is not only my opinion but the fact how it was settled makes me doubt more than anything else

Crazy that you cut your clip when we know ur clips are like 10 minutes to not show urself breaking rules
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410071

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:

Clearly the context shows you blasting me with a Minigun 2.0 without reason.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410072

Tinky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:

Crazy that you cut your clip when we know ur clips are like 10 minutes to not show urself breaking rules
I do not cut my clips compared to some who do and others who take it into account
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410073

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:

Clearly the context shows you blasting me with a Minigun 2.0 without reason.
and the reason i gave is that you got my ardm and since i was low i had to go to the hospital to kill you And don't play the innocent guy when you've tried more than once
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410074

:minussp:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410076

Theres more chromosomes in this thread than the biggest sperm bank
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410077

Sinz i aint readin allat
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410080

Handling
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410082

Not sure why you are picking and choosing when to accept clips that do not show the whole situation sinz may be a retard but the rules should be enforced equally among all users even if the majority doesn't like him.
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410083

Whidd wrote:
Not sure why you are picking and choosing when to accept clips that do not show the whole situation sinz may be a retard but the rules should be enforced equally among all users even if the majority doesn't like him.

for once he said a fact
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn Appeal - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410084

Shocker that sinz did not have this recorded as he records every second of his gameplay!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32