TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409373

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937184889
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Clarky
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
Constantly getting into disputes with the community,disrespectful behaviour,needs a nice break..
Time - How long were you banned for?
2 days
Story - What happened?
So after tinky's report or he just shows that I told him "stfu" twice for a very simple reason since he constantly annoys me and tries to create a conflict by wanting to put "gg" afterwards (so that he team ) stop talking to me __________ which shows in the first place that he wanted to piss me off so I did not take this request seriously since he does not take mine as seriously when I asked him before to leave me alone today and several times before.
Then after clarky tp me and told me he's going to ban me when I don't even understand why when I only have 0 recent after the "illegal printer" warn by markus which goes back two weeks.
Then to have more details I decide to speak with clarky on discord to say my arguments and my point of view of the facts and he tells me that the spam and blocks me, he also added to me that I spam the report and that I speaks to them when it has nothing to do with reason for the first because since no one takes my reports seriously apart from some admin such as paladin and that's all I believe the others do nothing to help me and so it encourages others to break rules behind my back without getting anything more in return when i try somehow to ignore them that's what i did i always get harassed all the time and if i retaliate in saying to stop or to counterattack he continues by the way I can't remain silent all the time and ignore the others because there will be a good time when the vase is going to be filled and I'm going to freak out what happened with it tinky since he makes fun of me and does everything to drive me crazy.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...6044130375/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...5683595324/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...5733816320/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...7342541824/image.png
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
banning me for this will not change anything in the current situation instead of telling others to stop their brutality towards me I am banned because of a person who postponed me for the same reason that I did the same before and what's more it's them who always start the arguments and then tell me that it's me who start them it's quite disgusting because it basically means that I have to say nothing I don't even have to interact with the ooc otherwise I I'm wrong I have to let others harass me and I have to say nothing in return otherwise I contribute to arguments that's cool, whereas my goal is just to have fun and not to be annoyed by people like it's that they are ruining my gaming experience whether in the forums or in the games because they allow trash talk etc which is part of the game so when I do it and well I'm going to get punished I don't understand anything about it destabilizes and no longer understands anything at all what is good or not good since I reported this before and I was made to understand that it is authorized and "disrespectful behavior" when I said "stfu" twice then that there are many others who make fun of my English for saying that I am retarded or many others no they have nothing but me when it annoys me that a person provokes me by wanting to say "gg" whereas it was not a "gg" and that afterwards I told him "shut your mouth" and that afterwards he threw me a "stop talking to me etc" so that I wouldn't talk it's just harming me
I find it unfair especially coming from clarky to ban me like this with his behavior which is no more irreproachable than mine especially coming from a staff who don't even take my version of the facts for this kind of situation and make me pass for the naughty boy whereas me it's not me who creates disputes but rather them who push to create them and I find it very disgusting to come to this because during a problem there are always solutions but they are the solutions that I can use against his NOTHING just a ban to tell me that and that's all he doesn't even try to help me but rather to harm me like the others by wanting to piss me off
and he lets me understand that i shouldn't report people i suppose to break rules about me that i shouldn't speak in ooc otherwise i create arguments, that i shouldn't say "stfu" twice otherwise i have bad behavior while the others who do this harassment have done worse than me by judging me on me and what characterizes me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409375

:minussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409376

handling
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409377

:minussp: Causing drama
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409378

If you feel the staff team aren't handling things properly, I'd suggest contacting the Community Team via Discord and actually having a thought out conversation as opposed to spamming one or a few words.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409379

I both understand and do not understand what you're writing at the same time, could use some more punctuation
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409380

I'll be open with you but you had this coming, and it is very much deserved. The punishment is not necessarily just linked to you saying "stfu" - Also you don't need to have any recent punishments in order to be banned.

The past few weeks you've been persistently aiming to punish anyone and everyone over the smallest of things, constantly on the lookout on how you can get someone warned - Doing this, you've not only bothered a lot of people who just wanna play SSRP and not get punished over something miniscule just because of your powertrip, but you've also disrupted the workflow of the SSRP staff team by spamming all these petty reports and making them waste their time on such silly things.

Furthermore, no one is harassing you as you so claim - I was witness to your method in which you love to annoy and provoke people, and then when they fire back, saying anything, you crop out the images in such a way that you make yourself look like some sort of victim despite the fact that you're the one who's been instigating most incidents the past few weeks.

As far as I'm concerned, the ban should have been longer.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409381

Oh no men :( :( you have to go outside for 2 days how will you cope!
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, bunnyslippers69, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409382

Sinz I'm reporting you to Discord for using a modified client.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409383

Paladin wrote:
I both understand and do not understand what you're writing at the same time, could use some more punctuation

ye sure if u want we can talk about in discord
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409385

server sinz free for 2 days god bless
  • PcShadowwZ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409386

:support:

As much as what you say annoys me sometimes I don’t see how it’s fair you are the person to receive a ban for this, when others get into just as much and even say worse
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paladin

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409387

Banned for being hated, such an unjustifiable reason. Free coco lad! :support:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409388

Jawson wrote:

As much as what you say annoys me sometimes I don’t see how it’s fair you are the person to receive a ban for this, when others get into just as much and even say worse
I don't think it gets much worse than this but y'know, let's just ignore the principles of not being a disgusting person towards community members and the younger members that are within this server

Extremely sensitive content (racism):
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As for anyone else who are doing just as wrong as Sinz, they have been dealt with and/or will be dealt with further, Sinz is not the only one who has received bans here. The lot of you needs to grow up.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paladin

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409390

Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:

I don't think it gets much worse than this but y'know, let's just ignore the principles of not being a disgusting person towards community members and the younger members that are within this server

As for anyone else who are doing just as wrong as Sinz, they have been dealt with and/or will be dealt with further, Sinz is not the only one who has received bans here. The lot of you needs to grow up.

show me then and I don't think that I should be in the lot I show patience but if you claim that the others have been treated why would I be in the lot since I suffered more than?
moreover the discord server was not linked to zarp or the server so I don't see how this is going to help
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409391

As a proud black man and a femboy, I retract my support. Coming from a marginalized community, it’s deeply hurtful to see once I called “coco lad” use these hurtful slurs that are deeply traumatizing to me and my community. Sinz, I wish nothing but the worst for you, goodbye coco lad. :minussp:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409392

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:

show me then and I don't think that I should be in the lot I show patience but if you claim that the others have been treated why would I be in the lot since I suffered more than?
moreover the discord server was not linked to zarp or the server so I don't see how this is going to help
I don't need to show you shit
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409393

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:

I was talking about who got dealed with like u don't miss anyone
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409394

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:

I was talking about who got dealed with like u don't miss anyone
Calm your horses there, you are clearly under an impaired judgement.

You are failing to understand the situation around your ban, those images Clarky has provided isn't directly related to the ban but more a show of your character(the first few are directly related to the server and you've taken a screenshot from in-game to target the person it is directed at). A character you've yet to show any improvement on since your last bans.

The ban is more for you to take a look back at yourself and change how you interact with the server, the interactions you are having are mainly negative ones be it you initiating them or reacting to and dragging it further. You and only you can make the difference you want to see, it doesn't matter how many punishments are handed out to people, more people will turn up that are unrelated to those punished and treat you the same way.

As Clarky said people have/are being dealt with when he and others get to it, they are human after all and have time to be spent elsewhere living life. Mistakes will be made and if that is them missing out on people you need to remain patient, be civil about how you approach the situation. There is no obligation for you to be shown such things but if you don't feel they are being handled correctly contact the Community Team as I've previously stated.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Markus, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409395

:minussp: W
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds