Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409396

I do feel bad for the rat but seeing what Clarky posted makes me agree with buffster.
I am now blocking the rat thanks to bunnyslippers69; what a fellow.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by euan.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409398

Sally wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Jawson wrote:
:support:

As much as what you say annoys me sometimes I don’t see how it’s fair you are the person to receive a ban for this, when others get into just as much and even say worse
I don't think it gets much worse than this but y'know, let's just ignore the principles of not being a disgusting person towards community members and the younger members that are within this server

Extremely sensitive content (racism):
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

As for anyone else who are doing just as wrong as Sinz, they have been dealt with and/or will be dealt with further, Sinz is not the only one who has received bans here. The lot of you needs to grow up.

show me then and I don't think that I should be in the lot I show patience but if you claim that the others have been treated why would I be in the lot since I suffered more than?
moreover the discord server was not linked to zarp or the server so I don't see how this is going to help
I don't need to show you shit
I was talking about who got dealed with like u don't miss anyone
Calm your horses there, you are clearly under an impaired judgement.

You are failing to understand the situation around your ban, those images Clarky has provided isn't directly related to the ban but more a show of your character(the first few are directly related to the server and you've taken a screenshot from in-game to target the person it is directed at). A character you've yet to show any improvement on since your last bans.

The ban is more for you to take a look back at yourself and change how you interact with the server, the interactions you are having are mainly negative ones be it you initiating them or reacting to and dragging it further. You and only you can make the difference you want to see, it doesn't matter how many punishments are handed out to people, more people will turn up that are unrelated to those punished and treat you the same way.

As Clarky said people have/are being dealt with when he and others get to it, they are human after all and have time to be spent elsewhere living life. Mistakes will be made and if that is them missing out on people you need to remain patient, be civil about how you approach the situation. There is no obligation for you to be shown such things but if you don't feel they are being handled correctly contact the Community Team as I've previously stated.

This person always says the n word in ooc how does showing clarky indirectly show what you claim?

so basically they put me in the same lot as those who harassed me etc when I did not throw the first stone at what I hunt and that before several malicious people after being banned by his continued I do reference to people who have been treated and I still see the same problem in which I would be treated with others while I fight against it and make them understand by pointing out that it will not give them an advantage to do it because I remind you that breaking rules by ruining the gameplay of others is considered harassment to the player

He tells me that he has treated them but how can I be sure that it is true I need concrete facts how telling me that this is the case could be 100% sure? it's as if I said that I warned a person for a "rdm" what is the proof based for this to be the case? I'm not in his head and even less what he does every second so as a person concerned by this story I have the right to ask
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409405

• TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409407

We don’t want people that break very minor rules that have no impact on other people or servers being needlessly punished when a simple talk can resolve the situation.

When dealing with disrespectful users we advise using powers other than the ban or kick commands, rather try to use powers such as muting and warning.

sinz is annoying as shit but this is obviously a false ban lmao
constantly getting into disputes isn't a rule and a 2 day ban for saying stfu is crazy
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by illegalimmigrant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, sinzz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409411

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Sinz I'm reporting you to Discord for using a modified client.

You know that's illegal right sinz it's in the big letters in the terms of service?

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409413

sinzz wrote:
moreover the discord server was not linked to zarp or the server so I don't see how this is going to help

Wait so, according to you, projecting a raging racist's behavior outside the environment relative to your ban, shouldn't affect the discussion or even the verdict of your appeal !?
That's completely coco lad
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by ItsDonny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409414

:support:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409415

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Wait so, according to you, projecting a raging racist's behavior outside the environment relative to your ban, shouldn't affect the discussion or even the verdict of your appeal !?

It shouldn’t even effect his ban whatsoever what sinz was doing was outside the zarp community and not on any services we have, multiple people across the community have said worse in other discords and this should not have been taking into account for his ban…
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant, sinzz, Buffy, Nogtog

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409416

-support called me nword and seeing how he has negatively impacted a t-poc queen such as Buffy I am currently downing a bottle of hard liquor because I can only imagine the kind of emotional and physical pain that would cause :( :(
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409417

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409418

OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

It shouldn’t even effect his ban whatsoever what sinz was doing was outside the zarp community and not on any services we have, multiple people across the community have said worse in other discords and this should not have been taking into account for his ban…
News flash: it wasn't

Read my post and maybe you, the CM team, should start taking better measures instead of allowing shitstorms to brew up and do nothing whilst expressing that you "don't care" about what goes on.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409419

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Read my post and maybe you, the CM team, should start taking better measures instead of allowing shitstorms to brew up and do nothing whilst expressing that you "don't care" about what goes on.
they cant do anything cause he broke 0 rules
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, sinzz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409420

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I never expressed once that I don’t care I simply implied it’s out of the community. Also if it has nothing to do with the ban what bother to even include those screenshots on the forums.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409421

nah what a crazy and [REDACTED] set of events occuring here.
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409422

Nafe wrote:
Handling

Free him up he didn't do nuffin

ps stfu
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409423

OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I never expressed once that I don’t care I simply implied it’s out of the community. Also if it has nothing to do with the ban what bother to even include those screenshots on the forums.
Happens when you shrug it off like it is nothing
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409424

:minussp:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409425

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

BYE SINZ is what he is saying in this gif!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409426

poor sinz
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Sinz 11 months 2 weeks ago #1409427

Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
Clarky wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I mean it’s not nothing it’s him being racist on discord, racism is obviously bad, but I neither have access to this place or have powers to punish him on zarp platforms for it as it happened outside the community.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT