Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401707

Name - What is your in-game name? Nathan Chiggers XVII ( Skiper )
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:0:158104441
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/DrunkPeperino
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Ceo of Business / Auzzi
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? RDMing a golden mummy
Server - What server did you get banned from? SSRP
Time - How long were you banned for? 12/02/2023
Story - What happened? I RDMed a golden mummy suit.
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
I'm sorry for my actions and the problems I caused by RDMing the golden mummy suit. I understand that my behavior was not acceptable and I deeply regret it. However, I do not believe that a permanent ban is warranted, as I had not received any recent warnings and RDM is typically punishable by a warning. I would like to appeal this ban and ask for a second chance to play on the server, as I value the community and the opportunity to play with others.
https://imgur.com/a/htWjQy7
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Skiper. Reason: Misclicks
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401708

:plussp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401709

:plussp: rdm is rdm

break a rule break a leg, today cm team broke every bone in your body (you broke one rule)
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Killa Kappa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jaden., Skiper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401710

:plussp: I've been RDM'd before, sometimes they don't even get warned.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1021

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401711

:support:

The punishment should not correspond with how expensive the item u rdm is!
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401712

handling
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401722

Pretty ironic the guy who has his grim rdmed and then had it refunded does this and doesn’t bat an eye
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401723

Its my personal opinion that its an RDM no matter the suit
:plussp:
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401724

:plussp: He simply missclicked him :cheer:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401725

Jawson wrote:
Pretty ironic the guy who has his grim rdmed and then had it refunded does this and doesn’t bat an eye

• Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2026

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401741

The recent ban of a good citizen player in the zarpgaming community is a clear violation of their rights as a player and demonstrates a concerning lack of fairness and impartiality within the administration. In this essay, I will argue that the player in question should be unbanned and that the decision to ban them highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community.

First and foremost, it is crucial to acknowledge that the player was banned for an action that was not within the rules. This means that they were punished without just cause, violating the principle of innocence until proven guilty. The player in question was likely unaware of any wrongdoing, and yet they have been banned without any proper investigation or trial. This is a gross injustice that goes against the basic tenets of a fair and democratic society.

Furthermore, the player in question was known to be a good citizen within the zarpgaming community. They were a respected member of the community, and their behavior was never in question. To ban such a player without proper cause is not only unfair, but it also sends a message to the rest of the community that even those who abide by the rules and contribute positively can be punished without reason. This can have a significant impact on the morale and trust of the community, as players may no longer feel that their rights are being respected.

It is also worth noting that the decision to ban this player highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community. In a fair and democratic society, decisions are made through a transparent process that involves the input of all stakeholders, including the players. However, in this instance, the player was banned without any chance to defend themselves or provide evidence of their innocence. This is a clear indication that the administration is not acting in a democratic manner, and that the voice of the players is not being heard.

To make a comparison, the unjust decision to ban this player is reminiscent of the French Revolution. During the revolution, the French people rose up against the tyranny and corruption of the monarchy and demanded a fair and just society. The ban of this player is a similar call to action, as it highlights the need for change and the importance of fair and impartial administration.

In conclusion, the ban of this good citizen player in the zarpgaming community is a gross injustice that must be addressed. The player in question should be unbanned and their rights as a player respected. The decision to ban them highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community and serves as a call to action for the administration to address the concerns of the players and work towards creating a fair and just society.

:zarppride:

:zarppride: Golden mummy suit, :zarppride:
:zarppride: Death by propeller trap awaits, :zarppride:
:zarppride: Tragedy strikes fast. :zarppride:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Tow Mater.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, dusheke dabliqius, Killa Kappa, Jaden., Darling and 3 more...

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401742

Tow Mater wrote:

The recent ban of a good citizen player in the zarpgaming community is a clear violation of their rights as a player and demonstrates a concerning lack of fairness and impartiality within the administration. In this essay, I will argue that the player in question should be unbanned and that the decision to ban them highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community.

First and foremost, it is crucial to acknowledge that the player was banned for an action that was not within the rules. This means that they were punished without just cause, violating the principle of innocence until proven guilty. The player in question was likely unaware of any wrongdoing, and yet they have been banned without any proper investigation or trial. This is a gross injustice that goes against the basic tenets of a fair and democratic society.

Furthermore, the player in question was known to be a good citizen within the zarpgaming community. They were a respected member of the community, and their behavior was never in question. To ban such a player without proper cause is not only unfair, but it also sends a message to the rest of the community that even those who abide by the rules and contribute positively can be punished without reason. This can have a significant impact on the morale and trust of the community, as players may no longer feel that their rights are being respected.

It is also worth noting that the decision to ban this player highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community. In a fair and democratic society, decisions are made through a transparent process that involves the input of all stakeholders, including the players. However, in this instance, the player was banned without any chance to defend themselves or provide evidence of their innocence. This is a clear indication that the administration is not acting in a democratic manner, and that the voice of the players is not being heard.

To make a comparison, the unjust decision to ban this player is reminiscent of the French Revolution. During the revolution, the French people rose up against the tyranny and corruption of the monarchy and demanded a fair and just society. The ban of this player is a similar call to action, as it highlights the need for change and the importance of fair and impartial administration.

In conclusion, the ban of this good citizen player in the zarpgaming community is a gross injustice that must be addressed. The player in question should be unbanned and their rights as a player respected. The decision to ban them highlights the broken state of democracy within the zarpgaming community and serves as a call to action for the administration to address the concerns of the players and work towards creating a fair and just society.

A true literary masterpiece. This will go down as one of the greatest American essays of all time. :pray:
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1021

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401756

Tow Mater wrote:

Dear Zarp Gaming Community,

I am writing to support the unban application of a fellow gamer who has been banned from the server. As a long-time member of this community, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, especially when they are willing to take responsibility for their actions and make amends.

Firstly, I would like to emphasize that the banned player has been a regular member of the community for a long time and has always been respectful towards others. It is out of character for them to have engaged in any behavior that would warrant a ban, and I believe that they deserve the opportunity to show that they can make things right.

Furthermore, I have had the chance to speak with the banned player, and they have expressed genuine remorse for their actions. They have acknowledged their mistake and are committed to improving their behavior going forward. I believe that this willingness to take responsibility and learn from their mistake is a positive sign that they are ready to be a constructive member of the community again.

Lastly, I believe that every member of the community should be treated with fairness and given the chance to make things right. While I understand the importance of enforcing rules and maintaining a safe and welcoming environment, I also believe that bans should not be handed out arbitrarily or without an opportunity for the banned player to appeal their case. By allowing this unban application to be considered, we are upholding the values of fairness and inclusivity that make this community great.

In conclusion, I urge the Zarp Gaming community to consider the unban application of this fellow gamer. Let us uphold the values of fairness and second chances that make our community great, and allow this member to prove that they can be a positive and respectful presence on our server.

Sincerely,

Extra.
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401757

Extra wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:

I am writing to support the unban application of a fellow gamer who has been banned from the server. As a long-time member of this community, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance, especially when they are willing to take responsibility for their actions and make amends.

Firstly, I would like to emphasize that the banned player has been a regular member of the community for a long time and has always been respectful towards others. It is out of character for them to have engaged in any behavior that would warrant a ban, and I believe that they deserve the opportunity to show that they can make things right.

Furthermore, I have had the chance to speak with the banned player, and they have expressed genuine remorse for their actions. They have acknowledged their mistake and are committed to improving their behavior going forward. I believe that this willingness to take responsibility and learn from their mistake is a positive sign that they are ready to be a constructive member of the community again.

Lastly, I believe that every member of the community should be treated with fairness and given the chance to make things right. While I understand the importance of enforcing rules and maintaining a safe and welcoming environment, I also believe that bans should not be handed out arbitrarily or without an opportunity for the banned player to appeal their case. By allowing this unban application to be considered, we are upholding the values of fairness and inclusivity that make this community great.

In conclusion, I urge the Zarp Gaming community to consider the unban application of this fellow gamer. Let us uphold the values of fairness and second chances that make our community great, and allow this member to prove that they can be a positive and respectful presence on our server.

Sincerely,

Extra.

Shut the fuck up extra
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 598
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401758

menameisemil wrote:
Extra wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:

Sincerely,

Extra.

Shut the fuck up extra

the forums arent a messaging service :zarppride:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401760

menameisemil wrote:
Extra wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:

Sincerely,

Extra.

Shut the fuck up extra
See emil i would stfu but
The ability to express one's own opinion freely is a fundamental right that is guaranteed in many countries around the world. However, not all spaces are created equal when it comes to the degree of freedom of expression that is allowed. Here are some places where you can express your own opinion freely:

Public Spaces: Public spaces such as parks, town halls, and street corners are excellent places to express your opinions. These spaces are accessible to everyone, and they offer a platform to express your views on a range of issues.

Social Media: Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram provide a space for people to express their opinions and engage in debates. These platforms have become increasingly popular, and they offer an opportunity to connect with people from all around the world.

Academic Settings: Universities and colleges are spaces where freedom of expression is highly valued. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to express their views on a range of issues, and academic discourse is often passionate and lively.

Artistic Spaces: Artistic spaces such as theaters, galleries, and music venues are places where people can express their views through creative forms. Artistic expression can be a powerful tool for communicating complex ideas and emotions.

Private Gatherings: Private gatherings such as dinner parties, book clubs, and family gatherings are also excellent spaces to express your opinions. In these settings, people can engage in thoughtful and respectful discussions with people they know and trust.

In conclusion, there are many places where you can express your own opinion freely. It is important to remember that with freedom of expression comes a responsibility to respect the opinions of others and engage in thoughtful and respectful discourse. By engaging in open and honest communication, we can create a world where diverse viewpoints are valued and respected.
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tow Mater, Skiper

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401762

Extra wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:

Sincerely,

Extra.
Extra you can’t even order a water in English that’s definitely Chatgpt
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1298
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: menameisemil

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401763

maddox wrote:
Extra wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:

Sincerely,

Extra.
Extra you can’t even order a water in English that’s definitely Chatgpt
no shit fuckin retard
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Ban Appeal - Skiper 1 year 1 month ago #1401771

copium
  • NickeeeeT