Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326872

Name - If u spam in 2v2s 1v1 me CUNT (old) / Alpha_Kek (New)
STEAM-ID - 76561198326541214
Admins Name - Super Admin Argon
Reason - Racist loopholing in chat from my Account
Server - PropHunt
Time - 12th feburay 2021 evening UTC+1
Story - The concerning evening i played PH as always and was enjoying the round with the cool community there but then got an urgent call and left fast, that was my first and biggest mistake, I left my PC on in the hurry and didn't pay attention to my enviroment, If i would have all of this shit would not have happened.
since I wasnt home and my Parents dont give a crap and my sister is to small that leaves my small brother i talked with him and my hand approched the back of his head once with high velocity but in the end it was my responcibility to keep my account safe and to keep any harming, racist or overall insulting shit away from me and my accounts and so I honestly want to apologize not just to everybody who felt offended by me but also to everyone overall cause that is unforgivable and I promise not just cause I have to but hoestly that an Incident like this will never happen again :heart:
Proof -
Extra Information - Because I am not very good in writing i thought maybe Seth McFarlane can show my situation a bit better that is why I have attached a Video File to this Appeal I hope everyone can see it, but eitherway I wanna thank everybody that took the time and was reading this Appeal and Hope that my differences with many of you are now gone and we can look into a bright future
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
  • Thanks received: 13
lmao
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326873

Bad siblings man
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326874

little bro massive racist, you might wanna sort him out lad
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326875

OnionRings wrote:

Onion endorses child abuse
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

Alpha's next Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326876

OnionRings wrote:
Trust me whan I tell you he wont do this again cause my big brother had a chat with him too after I told him this shit and that I cannot properly talk to him cause i am to mad
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
lmao

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326877

Fixed the title and moved your thread to the correct section. Good luck.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alpha_Kek

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326881

Mr. Richard wrote:
Copuld u tell me exactly what you fixed here so i can do it right if i need to write another Appeal pls and how can I attach a Video cause the attchement thing below doesnt work :?
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
lmao

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326882

From what I'm reading it still feels like its a joke to you. I mean saying you slapped your little brother and attached a family guy clip, come on man.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326884

Handling
  • goldauraz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.
  • Thanks received: 283

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326885

Alpha_Kek wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Copuld u tell me exactly what you fixed here so i can do it right if i need to write another Appeal pls and how can I attach a Video cause the attchement thing below doesnt work :?

Changed your title from what it used to be to "[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal" so people know what server it is and whether it is an appeal or something else. Also, I moved it from General Discussion to Appeals, as all user/staff warn/ban/demotion appeals go into that section.

As for the video, it's best to upload it onto some platform and then link it here. If it's a short video/gif, you can use giphy or imgur, and if it's longer, bigger in file size, and if audio is important, it's best to go with YouTube.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326888

:minussp:

I just think it was you but you're too scared to admit you're racist so you use your family as an excuse for you, regardless, your attitude is still shit and you're clearly not taking it seriously. Nevertheless good luck.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326890

PZGrens wrote:
From what I'm reading it still feels like its a joke to you. I mean saying you slapped your little brother and attached a family guy clip, come on man.
If you have siblings you will know how angry they can make you and ofc beating the shit out of him is not the right way and I am not doing that but just to give him a clap on the back of the Head is more of a thing that has to do with respect then pain i mean it does not hurt and the Fam Guy Clip is because i wanted to get a bit creative and when I saw that Video i just had to think about this whole situation and therefore used it to showcase how everything can feel like
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
lmao

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326891

• Apollo Freeman
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most people are do don't, I am do is.
  • Thanks received: 299
Former Prop Hunt Adminstrator
Former TTT Moderator
Former Surf Moderator

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326900

Boxy wrote:

I just think it was you but you're too scared to admit you're racist so you use your family as an excuse for you, regardless, your attitude is still shit and you're clearly not taking it seriously. Nevertheless good luck.
So first of all thank you for your good wishes and next is like I know what you mean and what this looks like but i just feel like being in the wrong Movie or smt and as you can see no matter who does racist shit on here he does not get unbanned fast so I could easily admit that i did shit and It would change like nothing but I wont cause I didnt.
I hope this does not sound to creapy but eitherwy have a nice day :clap:
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
lmao

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326901

Once my dog was cheating on SSRP and I got in trouble for it, just deal with it man shit happens.

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326903

Alpha_Kek wrote:
Boxy wrote:

So first of all thank you for your good wishes and next is like I know what you mean and what this looks like but i just feel like being in the wrong Movie or smt and as you can see no matter who does racist shit on here he does not get unbanned fast so I could easily admit that i did shit and It would change like nothing but I wont cause I didnt.

There's your problem, even if you didn't personally, someone on your account did and therefore you may as well claim it as if you did otherwise nothing is going to change, Understandably saying you were racist isn't something people want to do, however, someone on your account whether it was or wasn't you was racist, and therefore you should say it was you, and apologise sincerely and possibly without trying to give Family Guy clips because that just makes it look worse for you.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Boxy.

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326904

• Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326909

Boxy wrote:
Alpha_Kek wrote:
Boxy wrote:

There's your problem, even if you didn't personally, someone on your account did and therefore you may as well claim it as if you did otherwise nothing is going to change, Understandably saying you were racist isn't something people want to do, however, someone on your account whether it was or wasn't you was racist, and therefore you should say it was you, and apologise sincerely and possibly without trying to give Family Guy clips because that just makes it look worse for you.
I appreciate your productive Feedback unlike many others here and will try to be less creative in future appeals and just copy paste from the Internet, now seriously I am trying my best to apologize here and try to make it up but seems like noone actually cares and just writes a dislike cause they fear if they like they can get hated on by others but at least you wrote some serious and honest advice and I really appreciate this :heart: :clap:
  • Alpha_Kek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Why u reading this?
lmao

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326912

Good luck with your appeal.
If those apologies are honest
:plussp:
  • Memfio
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 102
Ex-TTT Administrator

[Prop Hunt] Alpha's Ban Appeal 3 years 3 weeks ago #1326913

Boxy wrote:
Alpha_Kek wrote:
Boxy wrote:

. But he did apologise in his appeal? Unless he edited it in after you said this
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127