Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300737

I just got warned for RDM and slain because some dipshit was teaming.

Weasel and biosenic... cmon both start getting a brain that beats that of a shrimp. If he choses to team and tell my location + revive a detective... I will kill him 10/10 times.

Some quick copies from the logs and chat of this round:

[01:02] biosenic [innocent] identified the body of 15K [detective]

[01:15] suh [traitor] bought weapon_ttt_defib

[Infamous] suh: hes up there
[Abnormal] DonaldJTrump: imma report you for teaming

[02:08] 15K [detective] killed DonaldJTrump [traitor] with weapon_ttt_hk416

So I will keep this straight and simple. I first want to ask you all the following questions, what comes after I couldn't care less, as long as my warn goes away because I find it disgusting to get warned for this.
  1. Is reviving a Detective/Innocent OK?
  2. Is teaming OK?
  3. Is giving away the location of your T-buddy in public chat OK? (not the spectator chat, the chat of the living innocents)
  4. Is it RDM when you kill a teaming Traitor buddy that betrays your location or identity

Thanks in advance for answering the questions. Should answer 4 be answered yes by the majority this will have consequences for the following players/staff:

Biosenic, STEAM_0:1:527128332, False warn + slay.
Suh, STEAM_0:1:30123364, Teaming + False report.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Quimoth.
The topic has been locked.

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300738

1. Reviving an innocent/detective is fine as long as it isn’t teaming e.g. I would revive an innocent to get more xp/diamonds.
2. Teaming isn’t allowed as it states in the rules meta gaming isn’t allowed/ghosting.
3. Giving a location of someone is fine why wouldn’t it be
4. I personally wouldn’t have punished you for killing someone who was teaming but you should leave it to the staff by telling them via admin chat or making a report.
You should also fill out the warn appeal format and if you want to report a staff member use the report abuse format
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300739

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Davidov007, Darling, God dammit Ross, jam and 1 more...

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300744

Could you actually explain who you killed and why, cause to me its a bit confusing. As for your 4th point, if someone was teaming, I would say then you cannot KOS, but if they are saying that you are a traitor, i.e. kosing you, then imo you have every right to kill them.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300747

Mattors wrote:
Could you actually explain who you killed and why

If I am not mistaken I believe they killed Suh, because Suh was teaming with detective or something
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300748

If someone is teaming, how on earth does that result in RANDOM deathmatch. He literally gave me two reason to believe he was not on my side and thus a liability that had to be dealt with. If i need to contact staff for this then i should do the same for people RDMing, which you all know you don't have to so don't bullshit me please.

I'll just be very clear about this, biosenic and suh both deserve punishment as opposed to me. I did nothing wrong because suh betrayed his T-buddy and attempted to get me killed by innocents/detectives by giving away my location (you can see red traitor marks trough walls making this close to hacking/ghosting)

If I can't kill him for this than why can't we RDM? Because to me both actions have the same goal. Ruining the game for someone else.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300752

Quimoth wrote:
If someone is teaming, how on earth does that result in RANDOM deathmatch. He literally gave me two reason to believe he was not on my side and thus a liability that had to be dealt with. If i need to contact staff for this then i should do the same for people RDMing, which you all know you don't have to so don't bullshit me please.

I'll just be very clear about this, biosenic and suh both deserve punishment as opposed to me. I did nothing wrong because suh betrayed his T-buddy and attempted to get me killed by innocents/detectives by giving away my location (you can see red traitor marks trough walls making this close to hacking/ghosting)

If I can't kill him for this than why can't we RDM? Because to me both actions have the same goal. Ruining the game for someone else.

Lol
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300753

Well a better way for you to have avoided this whole shenanigan would be to have let it happen then report Suh for what they were doing, This way you would avoid an RDM punishment and Suh most likely would have obtained a punishment, However! you chose instead to kill Suh leading to a punishment, Also your evidence again is rather insufficient a screenshot of the chat & logs would've been much more helpful as for all we know you could've easily forged the text in your favour, I'm not saying you have however you very much could have.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300755

I mean he KOS'd me instantly right now just to "give me what I deserved". IDK about this one.

edit: he did get punished for it too.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by turtleboi.

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300759

Hey, Turtleboi
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Darling.

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300760

Darling wrote:
Hey, Turtleboi

I don't know what you are denying exactly.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling, PZGrens, Poltergeist

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300763

ik im unbanned wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
Darling wrote:
Hey, Turtleboi

Its denied

I didn't make this post
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300804

turtleboi wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
Darling wrote:
Hey, Turtleboi

Its denied

I didn't make this post
Really!?
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300821

If someone revives a detective with the purpose to get you killed you kill the detective, not the traitor, unless he also shoots you. The fuck would you go out of your way to RDM, since technically this is not even against the rules which I do think should absolutely be, but since it's not I believe the punishment was correct. Also even staff done this bullshit which is ridiculous.
  • CatlessCat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300822

sounds like he is just better than you
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 638

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300823

CatlessCat wrote:
If someone revives a detective with the purpose to get you killed you kill the detective, not the traitor, unless he also shoots you. The fuck would you go out of your way to RDM, since technically this is not even against the rules which I do think should absolutely be, but since it's not I believe the punishment was correct. Also even staff done this bullshit which is ridiculous.

I repeat, he gives my role and location away to innocents, that in itself ruins the game to such an extent that if it were up to me i would ban/kick him instantly.

I don't care that he is ressing a D, but if he then uses the fact that he can see my traitor mark trough walls to give my location + identity away means he is a liability and is therefore the REAL offender and has 0 right to complain when I kill him for teaming.

Yet, all i read here is that it is apparently okay to grief.

What is next? Are we supposed to prove that someone is teaming when he literally gives my location in chat, with the purpose of getting me killed? I should've had HIM slain for RDM.

And yes, i revenged rdmed (and got warned), because I detest griefers more than anything. If you guys think griefing is okay, why not just get rid of all the rules, slays and warns.

Also this:
1.8 Ghosting/Metagaming
Using Admin Chat, Psay (!p name message), or speaking through third-party software outside of the game to give players an unfair advantage or access to information they should not know. Should you be talking to other players inside of your game through a third-party software, admin chat, or Psay((!p name message) you must not disclose any in-game information. [i.e who you died by, who the traitors are, to revive you, calling out your T buddies etc.]
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300828

Quimoth wrote:
CatlessCat wrote:

I repeat, he gives my role and location away to innocents, that in itself ruins the game to such an extent that if it were up to me i would ban/kick him instantly.

I don't care that he is ressing a D, but if he then uses the fact that he can see my traitor mark trough walls to give my location + identity away means he is a liability and is therefore the REAL offender and has 0 right to complain when I kill him for teaming.

What is next? Are we supposed to prove that someone is teaming when he literally gives my location in chat, with the purpose of getting me killed? I should've had HIM slain for RDM.

And yes, i revenged rdmed (and got warned), because I detest griefers more than anything. If you guys think griefing is okay, why not just get rid of all the rules, slays and warns.

Also this:
1.8 Ghosting/Metagaming
Using Admin Chat, Psay (!p name message), or speaking through third-party software outside of the game to give players an unfair advantage or access to information they should not know. Should you be talking to other players inside of your game through a third-party software, admin chat, or Psay((!p name message) you must not disclose any in-game information. [i.e who you died by, who the traitors are, to revive you, calling out your T buddies etc.]

Ok. Create your own server then.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300829

turtleboi wrote:
Quimoth wrote:
CatlessCat wrote:

Also this:
1.8 Ghosting/Metagaming

Ok. Create your own server then.

Only if you agree to go play on it instead
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: maddox

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300833

How about you stop replying here and stop reporting people for stopping your griefing like it should be.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

Betraying T-buddies and reporting for RDM 3 years 3 months ago #1300835

Some Bullshit [ Click to expand ]

Whether this gets accepted or not (which it wont if you dont use the template) one thing you should realize is that breaking the rules to deal with rule breakers is still breaking the rules. You are not some gmod vigilante. If someone has broken the rules then you report them, then the moderators can deal with it. Thats what they are there for. If it was me, i'd just give you a verbal in this situation, but after seeing your piss poor attitude i dont blame them for the warn.
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007, God dammit Ross, jam, Poltergeist
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf