Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Official Warning Appeal] CEO of Business' Appeal

[Official Warning Appeal] CEO of Business' Appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1275055

CEO of Business wrote:
Hello everyone, after reflecting on some extra information I gathered after speaking with chute and honest I have acted upon it. They told me two other things, the first being me leaking staff chat, to which I responded with Xnator streams all the time and staff chat is shown. Chute said that he blocked chat, but I went through his last 2 VODs and the chat was shown the whole stream. In my opinion what I put in my gang chat was acceptable, as I was simply warning my gang members not to say anything or else they might receive a ban. Secondly, I have reached out to Hazzenator to apologize for something I said at the time of spoons’ ban, I said that the decision to ban after two recents would be biased. Which I have reflected on and apologized to him about. I hope this clears up some confusion as I reached out to Chute on ts yesterday.

Yet giving you an official for it ain't right. So much shit gets leaked from ssrp to pointshop and the other way around.

That official you got? Is absolute bullshit

If anyone comes up with "no it's an official worthy situations" please hold it before you as I've seen LT just slap people on the wrist for leaking stuff.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Kurze.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CEO of Business

[Official Warning Appeal] CEO of Business' Appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1275070

Thank you for taking some time to make an appeal. I do believe the situation could've been handled a bit better from both sides. This will be brought up in next weeks lead team meeting on Saturday 26/09/20. I think everyone has had a chance to come on here and discuss their opinions. I will be locking this for now and on Saturday we will respond to it letting you know whether your official will be removed or not, best of luck.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656

[Official Warning Appeal] CEO of Business' Appeal 3 years 7 months ago #1276545

Hello CEO,

After discussing your official for a long period of time we have come to the decision to accept your official warn appeal. We do believe that you could've handled the entire situation in a better manner and there was a small bit of miscommunication. We seen that you have realized what you did wrong. We have decided to give you another chance and remove your warning, please remember this does not mean what you did was okay.

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by OnionRings.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32