Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150467

I'd say Kurze chose a correct approach when it comes to this specific situation.

kato was obviously at first blocking the door, which can be prevented by warning him via chat, later it became more of a disruption of the process of finding the traitor, and afterwards simply and obviously trolling since you were preventing people from playing the game properly on numerous ocassions. To my eyes, you are unfortunately one of the many people I've seen causing unnecessary inconveniences (since you find enjoyment and tend to cause issues intentionally for your own self-indulgence) to both staff and users throughout your "adventure" on ZARP (as seen on your TTT/Forum/Discord/SSRP punishments), and If I was handling this, I'd most probably deny it. Though I'm no expert, nor am I staff anymore, nor does my response here mean anything. Best of luck!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PoseidonEUW

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150468

Richard Pinewood wrote:
I'd say Kurze chose a correct approach when it comes to this specific situation.

kato was obviously at first blocking the door, which can be prevented by warning him via chat, later it became more of a disruption of the process of finding the traitor, and afterwards simply and obviously trolling since you were preventing people from playing the game properly on numerous ocassions. To my eyes, you are unfortunately one of the many people I've seen causing unnecessary inconveniences (since you find enjoyment and tend to cause issues intentionally for your own self-indulgence) to both staff and users throughout your "adventure" on ZARP (as seen on your TTT/Forum/Discord/SSRP punishments), and If I was handling this, I'd most probably deny it. Though I'm no expert, nor am I staff anymore, nor does my response here mean anything. Best of luck!

very professional response! glad you chimed in!
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150469

Jim_Jam wrote:
Watched the video and still think the same. The commands are there to punish players for rulebreaks and, last time I checked, blocking a door wasn't against the rules.

There's also a reason the "Trolling" rule was removed a long time ago.

This shouldn't have been a reason to kill him, not slay him. I'm amazed by how many people disgree
with this.
In this case blocking the door is T-baiting and that's what he was punished for (at least from what I understand) although what was put in the slay reason can definitely be clarified.
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150471

Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Watched the video and still think the same. The commands are there to punish players for rulebreaks and, last time I checked, blocking a door wasn't against the rules.

This shouldn't have been a reason to kill him, not slay him. I'm amazed by how many people disgree
with this.
In this case blocking the door is T-baiting and that's what he was punished for (at least from what I understand) although what was put in the slay reason can definitely be clarified.

You should try reading the punishment reason again.

--Punishment Reason - Blocking (loophole)--
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150472

Richard Pinewood wrote:
Further non-constructive/mean-spirited/offensive replies will be removed and Forum bans might be issued to those involved.

In addition to this: The thread has been cleaned up from all the replies which breached TOU in one way or another. Don't bother posting if your only intentions are to provoke people and cause further unnecessary arguments. Cheers!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150474

Jim_Jam wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

with this.

As I said the punishment reason isn't worded well, after talking to kurze the punishment was meant for trolling/T-baiting (pretty much the same thing)
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150476

Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

with this.

As I said the punishment reason isn't worded well, after talking to kurze the punishment was meant for trolling/T-baiting (pretty much the same thing)

I agree with that :support: i think maybe this case have to be got as t baiting
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150477

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

with this.

t bait as a detective? o!k!

also who warns for T bait?
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Kato_.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150478

Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

with this.

T-baiting doesn't necessarily mean you are pretending to be a traitor, it means you are harming the innocent team.

After you make players mad and break rules I don't see the issue with you getting punished.
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Slender Baboon.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150479

Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

with this.

2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team.

T-Baiting would not be against the rules if you couldnt punish for it, while normally a verbal is fine if they continue to do it after being told to stop they should be punished for it.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slender Baboon, Mr. Richard, Reversed

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150500

CeeZee wrote:
Hi Kato,

Thank you for taking your time making this appeal.

From the video provided, it shows you breaking rule 2.4

"2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as
innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team."

What you were doing was harming the innocent team.

I will however change the slay reason as it appears to be titled wrong from Kurze.

However as a footnote, you may want to improve your attitude.

• Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1151147

After some discussion about this, we've decided that this isn't against the rules and the previous outcome has been overruled. This didn't harm the Innocent team, and so it was not against the rules. Kato was clearly trolling and should be more careful / hold back a little from this.
I'd also like to point out that the slay doesn't make much sense, as, even if this had been against the rules, Kato should have been teleported out of the way rather than being slain.
The punishment will be removed.

#Accepted
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, SorIe, Jim_Jam, Annie Moonise, eddie. and 5 more...
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

137 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32