Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Warn Appeal

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150429

Kevin. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
you were given multiple verbals to stop blocking - it directly goes against the T-baiting rule as you're harming the innocent team by not letting them get into the tester, at most the punishment reason should be changed and nothing else.

good luck!
bruh so if anyone blocks I can just get a staff member to slay them rather than actually using the in game precautions and using it to kill the player? You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team.
they shouldn't be punished for their first offense, as i said he was told multiple times to stop.

"You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team."
his intentions don't matter if he is continuously harming the innocents, it's stated that you can't do anything that will effect the innocent team negatively

"2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team."
Really? So if you block a doorway, you are basically harming the innocent team? I mean odviously he was trolling.
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150432

PoseidonEUW wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Kevin. wrote:
you were given multiple verbals to stop blocking - it directly goes against the T-baiting rule as you're harming the innocent team by not letting them get into the tester, at most the punishment reason should be changed and nothing else.

good luck!
bruh so if anyone blocks I can just get a staff member to slay them rather than actually using the in game precautions and using it to kill the player? You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team.
they shouldn't be punished for their first offense, as i said he was told multiple times to stop.

"You can’t call it traitor baiting unless you know he was doing it to assist the traitors team."
his intentions don't matter if he is continuously harming the innocents, it's stated that you can't do anything that will effect the innocent team negatively

"2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team."
Really? So if you block a doorway, you are basically harming the innocent team? I mean odviously he was trolling.
yes, if you are not letting people test you are harming innocents - he was obviously trolling but how does that make it any better
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150434

^^^^^
You are right, but I find that the slay was not ok. He should have just warned him twice then kill him
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150435

Henny wrote:
My biggest issue with this punishment is that it is for a rule that doesn't exist. The in game warnings rule states:
2.2 In-game warnings to players.
When issuing a warning to a player in-game, make sure that it is through the chat medium so that everyone can see it. Make sure that you give the player ample warning (minimum of 2) and enough time to react to your warnings. After that you may then declare a KOS on them because of their actions. An example of this would be if a player is following you through the map or body blocking you, then you can KOS them after warnings have been given. After the second-warning it will not be classed as RDM..
The rule says you are allowed to warn someone twice to get out of the way. In no way, shape, or form does it say or imply that you are not allowed to return to a position you were blocking, that blocking is against the rules, or that you are not allowed to not respond to the warnings. I believe that a slay was not necessary for this situation. The other point that is brought up is that it is T Baiting, which could be argued for, however he was not punished for that therefore making this slay invalid. Although the argument could be made that he was trolling during this time, it still does not make the punishment valid as blocking doorways is not against the rules. Another point which could be made is that he used his detective position to get away with blocking the doorway, but the rule doesn't state that you aren't allowed to KOS certain roles who follow you around the map, body block you, etc.

He made a staff disrespect too after i teleported him or something I don't know or i told him that i will report him for that he called me doofus and started laughing!
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ✓ Practice makes perfect ✓
  • Thanks received: 73
Mr. Asian Andy always harpoonED me :/
#BringbackEddieKurzeKevinandHarryRDMSquatta©™
(EX)TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Sryzo JUKE Squatta.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150436

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:
My biggest issue with this punishment is that it is for a rule that doesn't exist. The in game warnings rule states:
When issuing a warning to a player in-game, make sure that it is through the chat medium so that everyone can see it. Make sure that you give the player ample warning (minimum of 2) and enough time to react to your warnings. After that you may then declare a KOS on them because of their actions. An example of this would be if a player is following you through the map or body blocking you, then you can KOS them after warnings have been given. After the second-warning it will not be classed as RDM..
The rule says you are allowed to warn someone twice to get out of the way. In no way, shape, or form does it say or imply that you are not allowed to return to a position you were blocking, that blocking is against the rules, or that you are not allowed to not respond to the warnings. I believe that a slay was not necessary for this situation. The other point that is brought up is that it is T Baiting, which could be argued for, however he was not punished for that therefore making this slay invalid. Although the argument could be made that he was trolling during this time, it still does not make the punishment valid as blocking doorways is not against the rules. Another point which could be made is that he used his detective position to get away with blocking the doorway, but the rule doesn't state that you aren't allowed to KOS certain roles who follow you around the map, body block you, etc.

He made a staff disrespect too after i teleported him or something I don't know or i told him that i will report him for that he called me doofis and started laughing!
Why didn't you punish him then?
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150437

Henny wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:

He made a staff disrespect too after i teleported him or something I don't know or i told him that i will report him for that he called me doofis and started laughing!

I think 1 slay was kind of enough for him at all if we exclude that he was blocking doors.
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150439

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:

I think 1 slay was kind of enough for him at all if we exclude that he was blocking doors.

how can you slay someone for blocking doors?

also don't act like calling you a doofus for literally abusing me and not apologizing is 'staff disrespect'
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150440

Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:

also don't act like calling you a doofus for literally abusing me and not apologizing is 'staff disrespect'

I told you i will apologize right after you apologize for the swear!
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150441

FreeZeGaming wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:
FreeZeGaming wrote:
Henny wrote:

I told you i will apologize right after you apologize for the swear!

make more jokes, even though you abused me

how did you get mod with that attitude?
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150443

this isn't about staff disrespect it's about a slay that may've been false plus why are you that butthurt? he called you a doofis big deal
  • CamrinIsDeaf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • GOT EEM
  • Thanks received: 7

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150444

PoseidonEUW wrote:
^^^^^
You are right, but I find that the slay was not ok. He should have just warned him twice then kill him
he was told to stop and didn't, his own fault for no doing so, but everything should be clearer once the video comes out
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150445

CamrinIsDeaf wrote:
this isn't about staff disrespect it's about a slay that may've been false plus why are you that butthurt? he called you a doofis big deal

He was laughing so greasy at me on the mic after that..Why do you support him it's obvious that me and Kurze are right about it after there are two right reasons that he's guilty...
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150446

FreeZeGaming wrote:
CamrinIsDeaf wrote:

He was laughing so greasy at me on the mic after that..Why do you support him it's obvious that me and Kurze are right about it after there are two right reasons that he's guilty...

im gonna take a 12 gauge to my skull
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150447

You don't know if you and Kurze are right or not, Please stop thinking you are Kurze are VERY CORRECT when you need to wait until evidence is provided about this situation, also take matter into your own hand if Kato called you a doofus.

My opinion: Man the fuck up

you literally got upset for being laughed at and called a doofus
  • CamrinIsDeaf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • GOT EEM
  • Thanks received: 7
The following user(s) said Thank You: PoseidonEUW

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150451

CamrinIsDeaf wrote:
You don't know if you and Kurze are right or not, Please stop thinking you are Kurze are VERY CORRECT when you need to wait until evidence is provided about this situation, also take matter into your own hand if Kato called you a doofus.

My opinion: Man the fuck up

you literally got upset for being laughed at and called a doofus

How can you take him seriosuly when he calls you a doofus? You are very sensitive bro.
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by PoseidonEUW.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150452

uploaded
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sryzo JUKE Squatta

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150453

Watched the video and still think the same. The commands are there to punish players for rulebreaks and, last time I checked, blocking a door wasn't against the rules.

There's also a reason the "Trolling" rule was removed a long time ago.

This shouldn't have been a reason to kill him, not slay him. I'm amazed by how many people disgree with this.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150454

Jim_Jam wrote:
Watched the video and still think the same. The commands are there to punish players for rulebreaks and, last time I checked, blocking a door wasn't against the rules.

There's also a reason the "Trolling" rule was removed a long time ago.

This shouldn't have been a reason to kill him, not slay him. I'm amazed by how many people disgree with this.

There's another thing here he lied that he couldn't leave because was blocked in the both sides...but that was completely false!The other reason is that he was doing it always and that means we had to kill him everytime or what?(even as a D?)
  • Sryzo JUKE Squatta
  • Junior Boarder
(EX)TTT Moderator
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Sryzo JUKE Squatta.

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150461

How about we all chill out and wait for the outcome to be posted?

We've all had our say, lets leave the "discussion" here before forum punishments are given out.
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT] Warn Appeal 4 years 8 months ago #1150465

Further non-constructive/mean-spirited/offensive replies will be removed and Forum bans might be issued to those involved.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Kurze
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40