Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 14 hours ago #1389619

Steam Name: Smol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204543170
Server: S1

Date/Time of Incident: Today like 5 minutes ago...
Item(s) Lost: Gluon gun....

Story:
Evidence:


Additional Info:
  • Smol
  • Smol's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2372
  • Thanks received: 864
  • Karma: 26
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 14 hours ago #1389620

:plussp: clearly broken feature
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Embrace the primordial soup
  • Posts: 4924
  • Thanks received: 1382
  • Karma: -107
Current:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator

Former:
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
SSRP Administrator x4
SSRP Moderator x6
BHOP Moderator x2


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 14 hours ago #1389621

zarpful :support:
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • #Nafe&CEO2022
  • Posts: 2879
  • Thanks received: 1746
  • Karma: 40
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 12 hours ago #1389626

zarp
:plussp:
  • YisYas
  • YisYas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • eat. sleep. zarp. repeat
  • Posts: 1445
  • Thanks received: 284
  • Karma: 12
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 12 hours ago #1389628

:plussp: zarper
  • bassboosted oven
  • bassboosted oven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • i cant fix it
  • Posts: 584
  • Thanks received: 245
  • Karma: 11
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 11 hours ago #1389635

Do you know what your health was at the time?
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 8076
  • Thanks received: 4250
  • Karma: -2010


TheXnator#7954
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 11 hours ago #1389636

TheXnator wrote:
Do you know what your health was at the time?
Hard to see but looks like he was at like 250
  • Jawson
  • Jawson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP
  • Posts: 2623
  • Thanks received: 1703
  • Karma: 309
Last Edit: 1 week 11 hours ago by Jawson.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 11 hours ago #1389637

Next question, were you stood next to the nuke by any chance?
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 8076
  • Thanks received: 4250
  • Karma: -2010


TheXnator#7954
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 11 hours ago #1389638

TheXnator wrote:
Next question, were you stood next to the nuke by any chance?
He was right next to the nuke, however it is specified that you will survive without telling any specific distance, and if it should survive only from a certain distance it should give some indication of that.
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • #Nafe&CEO2022
  • Posts: 2879
  • Thanks received: 1746
  • Karma: 40
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 11 hours ago #1389639

CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Next question, were you stood next to the nuke by any chance?
He was right next to the nuke, however it is specified that you will survive without telling any specific distance, and if it should survive only from a certain distance it should give some indication of that.
"and survive a nuclear blast"
Should just refund the gluon and change the description
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Embrace the primordial soup
  • Posts: 4924
  • Thanks received: 1382
  • Karma: -107
Current:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator

Former:
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
SSRP Administrator x4
SSRP Moderator x6
BHOP Moderator x2


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 10 hours ago #1389640

A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 8076
  • Thanks received: 4250
  • Karma: -2010


TheXnator#7954
Last Edit: 1 week 10 hours ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 10 hours ago #1389641

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.
Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • #Nafe&CEO2022
  • Posts: 2879
  • Thanks received: 1746
  • Karma: 40
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 10 hours ago #1389643

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
Ill reiterate, "and survive a nuclear blast"
Should just refund the gluon and change the description!
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Embrace the primordial soup
  • Posts: 4924
  • Thanks received: 1382
  • Karma: -107
Current:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator

Former:
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
SSRP Administrator x4
SSRP Moderator x6
BHOP Moderator x2


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 10 hours ago #1389644

CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.
Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.

Personally I would say it's common sense that standing directly next to the physical explosion, but like I said I will discuss with the rest of the CM Team!
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Owner
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 8076
  • Thanks received: 4250
  • Karma: -2010


TheXnator#7954
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 9 hours ago #1389649

TheXnator wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.
Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.

Personally I would say it's common sense that standing directly next to the physical explosion, but like I said I will discuss with the rest of the CM Team!

Hard to use common sense for a server that has suits which pull people to hell, create portals, resurrect, fly, grant invisibility and whatever else. :P
  • Jim_Jam
  • Jim_Jam's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Posts: 8518
  • Thanks received: 3417
  • Karma: -33
TTT Server Owner

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, CEO of Business

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 7 hours ago #1389658

Jim_Jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.
Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.

Personally I would say it's common sense that standing directly next to the physical explosion, but like I said I will discuss with the rest of the CM Team!

Hard to use common sense for a server that has suits which pull people to hell, create portals, resurrect, fly, grant invisibility and whatever else. :P

its also garrys mod
  • MagicWaffle
  • MagicWaffle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 62
  • Thanks received: 6
  • Karma: 0
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 week 5 hours ago #1389666

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.
( :? )

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

CEO actually called this was going to be the response :dry:
  • Lefty.
  • Lefty.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Posts: 3744
  • Thanks received: 1745
  • Karma: 47


Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 6 days 22 hours ago #1389683

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
Wrong
  • Smol
  • Smol's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2372
  • Thanks received: 864
  • Karma: 26
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 6 days 14 hours ago #1389702

Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
Wrong
Suit just doesnt work! :plussp:
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • Ambassador
  • Embrace the primordial soup
  • Posts: 4924
  • Thanks received: 1382
  • Karma: -107
Current:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator

Former:
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
SSRP Administrator x4
SSRP Moderator x6
BHOP Moderator x2


The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 6 days 14 hours ago #1389704

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.

I forgot zarp was based on realistic scenarios. If you're gonna use facts and logic here you lose all right NOT TO CHANGE THE WEIGHT OF NERVE GAS :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Torie Hater 1939
  • Torie Hater 1939's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 9207
  • Thanks received: 3325
  • Karma: -306
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

204 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
4/32
online
Connect to server Discord
175/912
online
Top