Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389619

Steam Name: Smol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204543170
Server: S1

Date/Time of Incident: Today like 5 minutes ago...
Item(s) Lost: Gluon gun....

Story:
Evidence:

Additional Info:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389620

:plussp: clearly broken feature
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389621

zarpful :support:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389626

zarp
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389628

:plussp: zarper
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 294

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389635

Do you know what your health was at the time?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389636

TheXnator wrote:
Do you know what your health was at the time?
Hard to see but looks like he was at like 250
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Jawson.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389637

Next question, were you stood next to the nuke by any chance?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389638

TheXnator wrote:
He was right next to the nuke, however it is specified that you will survive without telling any specific distance, and if it should survive only from a certain distance it should give some indication of that.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389639

CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
He was right next to the nuke, however it is specified that you will survive without telling any specific distance, and if it should survive only from a certain distance it should give some indication of that.
"and survive a nuclear blast"
Should just refund the gluon and change the description
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389640

A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by TheXnator.

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389641

TheXnator wrote:
A hazmat suit will protect you from radiation, which will protect you from a nuke anywhere on the map.

If you are standing directly next to the bomb itself, however, that 1cm of lead lining a plastic suit isn't gonna save you!

If you're within 700 hammer units of the nuke (which isn't actually very far, the ACS bubble is 200 hammer units, so it's about the radius of 2.5 ACS bubbles) then the physical explosion itself will deal up to 500 damage (scaled based on distance) to you in explosion damage, which is not the nuclear blast/radiation damage.
Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389643

TheXnator wrote:

I'll discuss with the CM Team though and see if we should chalk this one up to common sense or change the description of the item.
Ill reiterate, "and survive a nuclear blast"
Should just refund the gluon and change the description!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389644

CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Can I ask why this isn't specified or at least mentioned on the description of the suit, seems a little misleading. Like even a little "But be careful not to get too close!" would suffice.

Personally I would say it's common sense that standing directly next to the physical explosion, but like I said I will discuss with the rest of the CM Team!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389649

TheXnator wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Personally I would say it's common sense that standing directly next to the physical explosion, but like I said I will discuss with the rest of the CM Team!

Hard to use common sense for a server that has suits which pull people to hell, create portals, resurrect, fly, grant invisibility and whatever else. :P
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, CEO of Business

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389658

Jim_Jam wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
CEO of Business wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Hard to use common sense for a server that has suits which pull people to hell, create portals, resurrect, fly, grant invisibility and whatever else. :P

its also garrys mod
  • MagicWaffle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389666

TheXnator wrote:
( :? )

CEO actually called this was going to be the response :dry:
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389683

TheXnator wrote:

Wrong
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389702

Smol wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Wrong
Suit just doesnt work! :plussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP S1] Refund Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389704

TheXnator wrote:

I forgot zarp was based on realistic scenarios. If you're gonna use facts and logic here you lose all right NOT TO CHANGE THE WEIGHT OF NERVE GAS :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4043
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun