Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118242

Name: VeGoVeVO


Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:90137147


Time / Date of when it happened: 2019.10.5 - between 22 pm and 22:25 pm (UTC) not sure doe


Item/s lost: 15 Xmas Printers - 8 Triple printer boosters - 5 printer hackers 1.0


Story: someone was trying to raid the printer dupe was destroyed so I had to repaste it and to do so I put my printers in the printer case for 1sec and they were gone btw no one used any specials what so ever, so they just vanished for no reason, I knew the case was bugged with airstrikes but I was just trying to clean up the mess by putting them there i wasn't actually printing inside them also in the video I had 3 Xmas left so I decided to put them to the test since most of them were gone anyways.


Proof :
i wasn't recording when it happened but thehomelessdude had the recording of the test.

  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118243

:plussp:
Was there when everything happened and the printer rack is indeed bugged
  • thehomelessdude
  • thehomelessdude's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • 77777777
  • Posts: 284
  • Thanks received: 104
  • Karma: -1


"The comedic duo strikes again!"-someone 2020
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118245

The only issue i see with this is that you knew it would happen along with the fact you say "start" kinda shows me that you know it s going to happen and seems you only done it so you would get refunded (you can leave) and the base would be finished you would make all the money + the printers for free.
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1677
  • Thanks received: 715
  • Karma: 39
Former Community Manager
Ex - SSRP Head Admin
Ex - Community Council
Ex- TeamSpeak/Discord Head Admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118246

jack bushrsos wrote:
The only issue i see with this is that you knew it would happen along with the fact you say "start" kinda shows me that you know it s going to happen and seems you only done it so you would get refunded (you can leave) and the base would be finished you would make all the money + the printers for free.
I'd see it as maybe 1 already had fallen. So homeless told him when he started recording to show.
  • Smol
  • Smol's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • aaaa
  • Posts: 1498
  • Thanks received: 321
  • Karma: -8
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118247

jack bushrsos wrote:
The only issue i see with this is that you knew it would happen along with the fact you say "start" kinda shows me that you know it s going to happen and seems you only done it so you would get refunded (you can leave) and the base would be finished you would make all the money + the printers for free.

did you read what i said -.- i had 15 printers i saved 3 of them from this bug then i checked the recording and apparently playtv is broken for me so i told thehomelessdude to record and i tested the 3 printers left, also we just started basing so why would i want to leave i am still in s3 waiting if i could get a refund now i'll put them down.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by VeGoVeVO.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118248

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)
2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1677
  • Thanks received: 715
  • Karma: 39
Former Community Manager
Ex - SSRP Head Admin
Ex - Community Council
Ex- TeamSpeak/Discord Head Admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118250

jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)
2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

i have no reason to make my printers go away that's just dumb also i was afk for like 2h before i even put down the printers also i was moving my printers to the safe then i went to check if they were 15 printers there and they were only 3 left i just tested it and the grav - gun drops more than just one and i have no idea why would you think it wasn't an accident and i wanted it to happen but ok
  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by VeGoVeVO.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118259

jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)


2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

So it's basically his fault for the server being really buggy? Nice
  • Lenny Boy
  • Lenny Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • My name is Lenny, that's it
  • Posts: 222
  • Thanks received: 86
  • Karma: -1


https://imgur.com/a/kBbaVQu[img]                     [img]                     [img]
                    
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118262

Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)


2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

So it's basically his fault for the server being really buggy? Nice
I think what Jamie's trying to say here is that it looks like Vego was abusing it to get his printers back so he can leave the server and keep the printers
  • Tamaninja
  • Tamaninja's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • wag1
  • Posts: 2530
  • Thanks received: 1350
  • Karma: 245
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118265

Tamaninja wrote:
Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)


2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

So it's basically his fault for the server being really buggy? Nice
I think what Jamie's trying to say here is that it looks like Vego was abusing it to get his printers back so he can leave the server and keep the printers
What so bad about that? It’s vego let him be
  • Snake_
  • Snake_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • butthurt community Manager
  • Posts: 2162
  • Thanks received: 797
  • Karma: 82
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118266

Tamaninja wrote:
Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)


2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

So it's basically his fault for the server being really buggy? Nice
I think what Jamie's trying to say here is that it looks like Vego was abusing it to get his printers back so he can leave the server and keep the printers

well they have the logs i ain't lying and that is just dumb tbh putting down 15 xmas printers to leave 3h later it makes no sense idk why Jamie thought that's what i wanted but as i said they have the logs the printers disappeared suddenly and i had no intention to do so.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118267

  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118292

I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Best, Around.
  • Posts: 14078
  • Thanks received: 6975
  • Karma: 1068

★YouTube | Plays.tv★
★My Steam★






former positions:
★Community Manager★
★Jailbreak Owner & TF2 Owner★

currently:
★Community Council★
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Clarky.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118303

Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
  • ArranAsh
  • ArranAsh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Posts: 721
  • Thanks received: 157
  • Karma: -13


Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118305

ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
Or he should have just listened when he was told not to use the item since its broken?
  • jack bushross
  • jack bushross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1677
  • Thanks received: 715
  • Karma: 39
Former Community Manager
Ex - SSRP Head Admin
Ex - Community Council
Ex- TeamSpeak/Discord Head Admin
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118315

ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
This can be abused to avoid using ph 2.0 though, if he's fully aware of an issue and how it is caused then it's his own fault for still doing it despite knowing the risks
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • The Best, Around.
  • Posts: 14078
  • Thanks received: 6975
  • Karma: 1068

★YouTube | Plays.tv★
★My Steam★






former positions:
★Community Manager★
★Jailbreak Owner & TF2 Owner★

currently:
★Community Council★
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118357

Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know

If it's that broken, why is it still in the game and why has it not been fixed? New players might lose their money and printers without knowing they can make a refund request if it happens.

Just remove it or fix it and you won't have any issues.
  • Ezeh
  • Ezeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeMe
  • Posts: 5085
  • Thanks received: 1107
  • Karma: -81
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezehzz#4745
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118358

Clarky wrote:
ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
This can be abused to avoid using ph 2.0 though, if he's fully aware of an issue and how it is caused then it's his own fault for still doing it despite knowing the risks
So it can be abused, why is it still in the game then? You've said yourself you knew previously of this bug
  • ArranAsh
  • ArranAsh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Posts: 721
  • Thanks received: 157
  • Karma: -13


Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118361

:plussp:

Even tho you migth have known of the bug, it should be refunded in my opinion.
I dont think a server sided bug should stop players of using one of the biggest features of the game (props)

I'm not 100% sure what the bug is and how it works, so maybe I got it wrong
  • .carl
  • .carl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Posts: 1798
  • Thanks received: 960
  • Karma: 207

❖ Broccoli Gang Owner ❖
─────────────
❖ Former Community Council Member ❖
❖ Former Bhop Admin x3 ❖
❖ Former SSRP Admin x4 ❖
❖ First Seen: Mar 11, 2014 ❖
❖ Nitro Boosting since: 31 Aug 2019 ❖

YouTube
Steam
carl#0003
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 1 year 2 weeks ago #1118405

Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know

Sometimes i am just confused if i wrote things the wrong way or people didn't read them i said earlier i put them on the safe for 1sec just to clean the mess up because we got raided and that it i literally had them in a container the entire time also i didn't even make my money back from the printer so idk why would i want to leave, it's still my bad for using them but i literally put them there for 1sec
  • VeGoVeVO
  • VeGoVeVO's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1625
  • Thanks received: 295
  • Karma: -39
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

152 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
14/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
6/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
7/32
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top