Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35601

March 18, 2013 I donated to ZARP by purchasing Moderator status for my wife and I for a month, which included one month as a moderator followed by life time VIP status. ZARP went offline for some time and we haven't checked back to garrysmod/ZARP until now. We are no longer VIP's and our characters are reset. I have my paypal receipts to show for proof. I will PM them to whoever is responsible for account management. Thanks :)
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35602

Sorry about the inconvenience, but the "Old ZARP" was shut down due to DDOS attacks if that is when you previously played. This is the revived community. And I am sure that everybody who had a rank at "Old Zarp" was put back to regular players (Someone can correct me if I am wrong). Anyhow though, as you did purchase one month of moderator after that time expired you would be put back to regular player, otherwise everybody could donate for one month moderator and get lifetime VIP at a discounted price. As well as currently we no longer have the option to donate for moderator. Sorry about any inconveniences.
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35604

I vividly remember being put down to VIP after my purchases for one month moderator ran out. I knew that was apart of it which was the ONLY reason why I chose to do one month moderator instead of just buying VIP. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is still ZARPgaming. Whether or not it was the "old" ZARP or not it is still considered the same company by my standards as well as Paypal's. As I do appreciate your well written response I will look forward to someone who is responsible for donations and such to respond.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35605

ZARP is now owned by different owners since recently.

Agent has been banned off of ZARP, and he sold it.

Chuteuk is now the owner, so it might be best to contact him, or he responds to this.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Smallville. Reason: Grammar
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoM

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35607

Thank you for the information. I will wait for awhile to see if Chuteuk responds to this, if not I will try contacting him later on. Its not crucial that I have closure on this right now. I just figured I'd hop on the forums since I seen ZARP on the server list. Thanks again.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35608

I regret to inform you that contacting Chute will only attain you the exact same response. The VIP at this management of ZARP is an entirely different product all together.

ZARPGaming is also not a registered business.

As well as this, the payments were always originally branded as donations; donation was your contribution to the server and the VIP was your 'reward'.

Regardless, I leave this open for Chute's response but for consistency's sake I am doubtful of any reimbursement.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35660

Well this is truly unfortunate only because I dont see myself "donating" again for something that was last promised to be "life time" while I no longer have it. I do understand everything said here and the reason's behind it though mine are just as valid. I will defiantly have to put more time into ZARP again since it has re-opened before considering paying another $40 for something that could only last 1 day to 1 life time. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is something that should of been foreseen and known while walking in and buying/taking over ZARP. Its just poor customer service to neglect those who paid for services already...Even though it wasn't under "your" ownership. Though, I haven't officially had a response from ZARPs new owner yet so that last sentence is not to be taken literal at the moment. Again, I do appreciate the solid reply's from you guys. I'm already starting to see a difference in management since I last played ZARP.

PS: You sparked my curiosity when you said it was sent as a donation the previous time I bought Mod/VIP x3. I went to review the receipt and it is a payment for a item. Not registered as a donation. Just wanted to add that.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by DoM. Reason: New found information

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35669

DoM wrote:
PS: You sparked my curiosity when you said it was sent as a donation the previous time I bought Mod/VIP x3. I went to review the receipt and it is a payment for a item. Not registered as a donation. Just wanted to add that.

Is that so?

Apologies for my inaccuracy, in regard to the rest of your reply - I completely understand your frustration, but I'd just like to point out one more thing I've noticed:
Its just poor customer service to neglect those who paid for services already...Even though it wasn't under "your" ownership.

It's not us who neglected those who had previously purchased an upgrade, when the ZARP community returned, it was still under original management and their policy was that nobody would receive their perks. That policy has stuck by us, as I said, for consistency's sake, and it would be unfair for those others who were denied a refund/other resolution.

I know I'm making the attempt to 'push the blame' here, but I'm just trying to let you know that this decision was made some time ago outside of our control.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Purchased Mod/VIP in past, no longer VIP 10 years 4 months ago #35726

Hi DoM,

Thanks for contacting the team. As a goodwill gesture to old donators the team has included a list of everyone who previously donated in our new system. If you click ZARP VIP at the top of the site then link your steam account your VIP access will start working instantly. This is offered to you at the complete discretion of ZARP. Thank you.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoM
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun