Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Refund on my VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035773

Hi i joined your dark RP server recently today it looked promising and thought i could main the server. I then purchased the VIP mainly for a higher prop limit, started building a nice base and then BOOM, destroyed in one blast of a rocket haha, then logged out came back 3 hours later to do the same... BOOM destroyed by a rocket... Moved location BOOM destroyed by a rocket, followed with loads of fun RDM... No staff moderating the server spawn is going off more than a call of duty free for all... where are all the admins???

If i could be issued a refund on my VIP i would be great full thank you :)
Login or register to post a reply.

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035776

Peak for you

* Terms and Conditions apply. By making this purchase you agree to these additional terms of purchase and the site terms of use. There are no refunds for this purchase. All payments are handled by PayPal Inc. All Rights Reserved. After purchase your account will be enlisted as eligible for ZARP VIP access which will work on the Steam account linked to your profile. You must own a Steam account with access to Garry's Mod to benefit from the advertised upgrades for our Garry's Mod servers. Neither ZARP Gaming nor Friendly Players is liable under any circumstance if you are unable to benefit from ZARP VIP access due to circumstances beyond our control which includes server connection issues. This promotional image is Copyright of ZARP Gaming. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks of Valve Corporation. ZARP Gaming reserves the right to withdraw your VIP access at any time if these terms are broken without refund. ZARP VIP access is controlled by Fire Play Servers. ZARP VIP access cannot be transferred or exchanged. Your access will start working instantly, if this doesn’t work please contact us immediately and we will do our best to solve the issue
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035788

If you could get back to me with a proper response and not a copy and pasted bullshit terms and conditions, im going to see to it now i get a refund. Not wasting my money on a unattended to Death match RP server ;)

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035795

RobertPatto wrote:
If you could get back to me with a proper response and not a copy and pasted bullshit terms and conditions, im going to see to it now i get a refund. Not wasting my money on a unattended to Death match RP server ;)

Well it's your own fault next time play the server and learn its an unattended death match server THEN buy it, I doubt they'd go against their policy because one person was a bit sad that the server isn't the best for RP
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035799

RobertPatto wrote:
I mean the terms and conditions aren't gonna change for you? it clearly says no refunds allowed. lmao you wasted money on a "unattended death match rp server" my guy
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035817

Calling my bank tomorrow morning to cancel the transaction... its really not a problem you tosser :)

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035823

RobertPatto wrote:
Calling my bank tomorrow morning to cancel the transaction... its really not a problem you tosser :)
have fun getting banned brainlet
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035828

Like i honestly care xD... The server is a open Death match like i would ever join it again, hence why asking for a refund you tool bag. My bank will refund me my money instantly. I wont give a penny to that shit hole server

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035839

RobertPatto wrote:
Like i honestly care xD... The server is a open Death match like i would ever join it again, hence why asking for a refund you tool bag. My bank will refund me my money instantly. I wont give a penny to that shit hole server
pretty sure this is somewhere under the lines of fraud considering the TOS lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035845

:? :? :?
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035850

Nope its not fraud what so ever... hahahahaha, Do your research then come back to me, Im not getting what ive payed for. It was falsely advertised to me, im more than entitled to a refund, i know my shit dont try pull that bollocks on me son. I get my money back and ZARP take there product off me. Its as simple as that... ZARP say they dont issue refunds but im pretty sure my bank will say otherwise mate.

You have a good one :)

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035852

RobertPatto wrote:
Nope its not fraud what so ever... hahahahaha, Do your research then come back to me, Im not getting what ive payed for. It was falsely advertised to me, im more than entitled to a refund, i know my shit dont try pull that bollocks on me son. I get my money back and ZARP take there product off me. Its as simple as that... ZARP say they dont issue refunds but im pretty sure my bank will say otherwise mate.

I can't tell wether you're some 14 year old with his mums credit card using big words to make you seem big, Or some very very sad middle aged man crying over loosing 20 dollars.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior, dankek, Mr. Fombasto

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035853

RobertPatto wrote:

Be sure to show them you can read so they can laugh when they also see that it notifies you that they don't do refunds. You utter fucktard
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035854

A Good Pianist wrote:
RobertPatto wrote:

Be sure to show them you can read so they can laugh when they also see that it notifies you that they don't do refunds. You utter fucktard
couldn't of put it better
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035856

RobertPatto wrote:

Next time actually read the terms and conditions before purchasing a product or service
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035859

Hi Robert,
We are very sorry that our ZARP VIP upgrade did not meet your expectations. We do try to get as many staff on our server as possible and due to the way our staff selection system works it produces staff that work hard and put in much more effort than other servers, but this does mean there can often be less staff during less active months.
Are you actually having any issues with the ZARP VIP features, or are all these working correctly for you? If not please let us know and we will get it resolved immediately.

You are also welcome to apply for staff yourself if you think you could help administrate our servers during times which lack staff currently. You can find the application template here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...or-admin-application
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035860

RobertPatto wrote:

You're not a bright fella are you? You payed for a VIP on the server and not for a server. You got your prop limit you got your badge and you got the no job limit and SWAT Job. If there is an issue with the server that has nothing to do with it. I can't wait till you come back from you bank after they told you to fuck right off and same with PayPal.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Fombasto

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035863

Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Robert,
We are very sorry that our ZARP VIP upgrade did not meet your expectations. We do try to get as many staff on our server as possible and due to the way our staff selection system works it produces staff that work hard and put in much more effort than other servers, but this does mean there can often be less staff during less active months.
Are you actually having any issues with the ZARP VIP features, or are all these working correctly for you? If not please let us know and we will get it resolved immediately.

You are also welcome to apply for staff yourself if you think you could help administrate our servers during times which lack staff currently. You can find the application template here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...or-admin-application
Aha get truly fucked
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035877

Thanks for the reply Chuteuk, Handling things professionally, always goes a long way. Yes i could help that server out as a administrator, But no i would not be interested thanks :) And no things are not working properly for me aswell but that was not the main issue i did not get my prop limit and only had 2 printers :? as for 'SkeletonWarrior' I will make sure i get back to you when my Bank reimburse me my money they are great with things like this.

Refund on my VIP 5 years 5 months ago #1035883

RobertPatto wrote:
Thanks for the reply Chuteuk, Handling things professionally, always goes a long way. Yes i could help that server out as a administrator, But no i would not be interested thanks :) And no things are not working properly for me aswell but that was not the main issue i did not get my prop limit and only had 2 printers :? as for 'SkeletonWarrior' I will make sure i get back to you when my Bank reimburse me my money they are great with things like this.
Now that sounds like a big lie to me just to try and play the victim and say you didn't get what you paid for lmao
still didn't reply to my post though would love you to get back to me on that uno
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT