Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Refund on my VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035886

and also doubt you made 3 "nice bases" within the 84 total minutes you played. Was your fault for paying 20 dollars for vip on a server you played an hour and 20 mins on lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
Login or register to post a reply.

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035890

RobertPatto wrote:
Thanks for the reply Chuteuk, Handling things professionally, always goes a long way. Yes i could help that server out as a administrator, But no i would not be interested thanks :) And no things are not working properly for me aswell but that was not the main issue i did not get my prop limit and only had 2 printers :? as for 'SkeletonWarrior' I will make sure i get back to you when my Bank reimburse me my money they are great with things like this.
Just cause someone is raiding you and blowing up your props doesn't mean the prop limit isn't working.
The things you get with vip are:
VIP,Ruby,Golden and Nuclear money printers, Epic Health & Armor chargers, 20L Emergency Fuel, VIP Helium Drug lab coolers
SWAT,SWAT Leader & SWAT Sniper Jobs, Priest & Master Thief Jobs.

And read the TOS like many people've said before buying something so you don't look like a fucking idiot
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035891

Mythic reply to what you fucking infant. Also lil Peep is shit. the fact you fan boy him on your profile picture ect. instantly shows me your age... Im not arguing with kids :lol:

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035893

RobertPatto wrote:
Mythic reply to what you fucking infant. Also lil Peep is shit. the fact you fan boy him on your profile picture ect. instantly shows me your age... Im not arguing with kids :lol:
Woah, You really got me there. Lmao you're clearly some middle aged twat giving it all big yet wouldn't do shit if someone squared up to you irl. Honestly man stop crying and get a life instead of sitting here giving it big online while crying about 20 dollars :clap: :clap:
also you need to learn to read, It's actually "Mytic" not "mythic" see if your parents had the common courtesy to care about you and enrol you to school then i'm sure you wouldn't be crying about 20 dollars because you cannot read.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cynax

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035894

oh shit your profile picture is a man! fuck you must be fanboying over men wow i can instantly assume from this you are gay!
grow up lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035897

TOU [Terms Of Use]

No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035899

You sound like a cunt to be perfectly honest. Demanding a refund because you didn't advanced dupe your buildings. Demanding a refund because you "didn't" receive the benefits. Piss off and stop whining.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kulm

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035915

Nice to see i was verbally attacked by about 5 different people on this thread haha love it :lol: Have fun everyone get back in touch with youse tomorrow ;)

Right im off anyway, everyone have a lovely day haha :clap:

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035918

RobertPatto wrote:
Nice to see i was verbally attacked by about 5 different people on this thread haha love it :lol: Have fun everyone get back in touch with youse tomorrow ;)

Woah you got verbally attacked fuck i bet you're petrified. you might wanna get counselling for that.
Fuck off it's 2018 and it's the internet if you can't take criticism then just fuck off.
Pretty clear you're atleast over the age of 30 with no job living with your parents still.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kulm

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1035920

RobertPatto wrote:

"Verbally attacked" Give me a break dude. You are the one that comes to the forums starting shit and making wrongful accusations of "false advertising". If you really think people aren't going to react negatively to your harsh and gratuitous remarks, then you are willfully ignorant.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036034

I'm in my phone so I can't see the time this was made but I was on our main darkrp server until at least 12 this evening actively doing my staff duties, to be perfectly honest I recall seeing no reports regarding a broken VIP package, wasn't that big of an issue to want to report it in game at the time? I would have quite happily expanded on how the servers worked and helped you get the most out of your VIP package.

I'm seeing this situation as walking up to a sign that say "car related injuries only £2 a pop" then complaining you got hit by a car despite it being the service you payed for.

Had you investigated the server a bit more and read the TOS before purchasing the VIP package you wouldn't be in this mess.

Can I ask what bank you're with because I'd love to constantly get my money back for claiming I didn't get what I expected. (Your bank aren't just going to take your word for it basically)

Have a nice evening chap
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036037

RobertPatto wrote:

Welcome to the community! Now grow up and stop acting 3
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036325

honestly ur a fucking dumbass
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, SorIe

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036326

sorIe wrote:
RobertPatto wrote:
Calling my bank tomorrow morning to cancel the transaction... its really not a problem you tosser :)
have fun getting banned brainlet

I don't think he cares, but just fyi, it might be a little hard to get your money back.

by a little hard I mean really hard. duh.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036327

Bazaraxe wrote:
sorIe wrote:
RobertPatto wrote:
Calling my bank tomorrow morning to cancel the transaction... its really not a problem you tosser :)
have fun getting banned brainlet

I don't think he cares, but just fyi, it might be a little hard to get your money back.

by a little hard I mean really hard. duh.
suck your dad slaphead
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036333

just gonna say everyone gets attacked on these forums its zarp. 2nd maybe you should play the server for longer than 1 hour and 20 mins I'm not gonna argue but ur pretty stupid to buy VIP after this long maybe be more careful with your purchases next time online and read server info maybe because of that fact that props are destroyable which is good because its a new way of raiding other like other servers 3rd. just base on server 2 or 3 its way safer

Have a good day
  • Gender Bender
  • Senior Boarder
  • Lada Gang Prada Gang
  • Thanks received: 51
Zarp VIP X2 = $39.90
Zarp Booster Packs X81 = $405
Zarp Booster Packs Bought For Others X24 = $120
Total = $564.90 = £429.70

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036374

I love it how people just told this guy to grow up while throwing insults left and right, sure it wasn't that smart of him to purchase VIP immediately after he joined the server but why do you have to get toxic? It's not like you're gonna change his opinion, you will simply make him hate this whole community and quit for good.
  • Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40
The following user(s) said Thank You: Genzo

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036381

Praj wrote:
I love it how people just told this guy to grow up while throwing insults left and right, sure it wasn't that smart of him to purchase VIP immediately after he joined the server but why do you have to get toxic? It's not like you're gonna change his opinion, you will simply make him hate this whole community and quit for good.
tbf this community is 90% toxic assholes like myself and why do u want someone that retarded to be on the server i lost so many brain cells reading his post and replies if he was in game he would make the whole server braindead
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036390

ArdiEmma wrote:
Praj wrote:
tbf this community is 90% toxic assholes like myself and why do u want someone that retarded to be on the server i lost so many brain cells reading his post and replies if he was in game he would make the whole server braindead
All I'm trying to say is that people should try to understand him instead of being dickheads, he is definitely in the wrong, no doubt about that, but, that doesn't mean that you have to attack him for it, as I said, it's not gonna make the situation any better. Anyway, that's just my take on it, people can act however they like.
  • Praj
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

Refund on my VIP 5 years 6 months ago #1036438

Everyone posting here make sure to follow tos.

And regarding your refund you have Read through and agreed to the TOS when buying and making an account if you make a refund by calling your bank the owner can than contact your bank and you’ll get into alot of trouble for fraud when trying to look smart make sure you can back yourself up. And about not recieving what you asked for its all in the server loggs showing you got everything you payed for. Stop stealing your moms credit card if she’s going to get angry over it 
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124
Time to create page: 0.624 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40