Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!!

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982718

so here is the thing i just got 3 warnings from KRUZE THE ADMIN and i got kicked this is the rule 3 warnigs kick, and 4 ban , so i joined the server after 4 hours i played 3 or 4 round then i got bannded for 1 day and i didnt get any report in these rounds, IDK WHY?, HELP ME PLZ AND THANK YOU.
  • PLAYMATIC
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982719

Its not a rule that 3 warns is a kick and 4 is a ban that is just how the autoban system works and that only takes into account warns from the last day. Warns however will stay recent for 2 weeks, if you have too many recent punishments you can be banned which is what i am assuming happened.

If you want to report a staff member-Here

If you want to appeal your punishment-Here
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982736

Hey,

You had 10 recent warnings so that's a day ban.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982741

Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

A day? Fucking hell. I recommend reading this guide my man, I'd have banned him for longer: zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...l-ttt-administrators
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982742

Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

A day? Fucking hell. I recommend reading this guide my man, I'd have banned him for longer: zarpgaming.com/index.php/2013-11-13-21-3...l-ttt-administrators
Admins dont have the balls to ban people anymore.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982746

Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Actually I was following:

5) Too many recent Punishments on Record

If a user has many recent Warnings or Punishments by you or by any other Staff Member in their Rapsheet (I usually ban if they have 10+), then you may send him a private message (Psay) so you can verbally warn him and let him know that if he keeps breaking the rules, you will have to ban him. If the user refuses to listen to you and/or keeps breaking the rules, then you may go ahead and ban him for a day.

:)
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982751

"How long? That's up to you." - Your guide XD
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Longshot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chienman

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982753

Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

If a user has many recent Warnings or Punishments by you or by any other Staff Member in their Rapsheet (I usually ban if they have 10+), then you may send him a private message (Psay) so you can verbally warn him and let him know that if he keeps breaking the rules, you will have to ban him. If the user refuses to listen to you and/or keeps breaking the rules, then you may go ahead and ban him for a day.

Thats just the opinion of one staff member and should not be seen as a must. There are many cases i see of people getting like 5 or 6 recents in only a few days, you should not wait until they get to 10 recent punishments to ban theses kinds of players.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Miia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, DrConor

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982760

Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Actually, if someone has 10 recents, it is most probable that they have little intent to follow the rules and can be seen as an abusive player, I would personally say it should be a 3 day ban because of how many recents and what you have to do to get those recents, you seem to be quite lenient and may need to toughen up your bans as 10 recents is not an easy task.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982775

Kyber wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Actually, if someone has 10 recents, it is most probable that they have little intent to follow the rules and can be seen as an abusive player, I would personally say it should be a 3 day ban because of how many recents and what you have to do to get those recents, you seem to be quite lenient and may need to toughen up your bans as 10 recents is not an easy task.

I understand what you're saying and this person is an okay guy, I gave him a day because he likes to play on our server and has a decent activity.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982782

Kurzex wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

I understand what you're saying and this person is an okay guy, I gave him a day because he likes to play on our server and has a decent activity.
And ten recent punishments.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR, Miia, Sopheric

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982805

Kyber wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

>10 recents, bans for 1 day
>counterargues that 10 recents should be banned for 3 days
>mfw I ban for 2 weeks if they've got 10 recent punishments
:omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982809

dankek wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

>10 recents, bans for 1 day
>counterargues that 10 recents should be banned for 3 days
>mfw I ban for 2 weeks if they've got 10 recent punishments
:omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul: :omegalul:

Then your signature serves you right
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Plus Ultra!

EX

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982816

Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

yeah, on deathrun the recommended is 6+ recents, and I’d ban for two days when a player reaches that. A one day ban in my opinion isn’t effective and is easy to wait out, two days really gives them time to think about what they are doing on the server.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982817

Eddie. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

yeah, on deathrun the recommended is 6+ recents, and I’d ban for two days when a player reaches that
i'd ban for anywhere from a day to 3/4 weeks for 6 recents, depending on the rulebreak

it's really hard to get recents on deathrun in comparison to TTT
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982819

sorIe wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

yeah, on deathrun the recommended is 6+ recents, and I’d ban for two days when a player reaches that
i'd ban for anywhere from a day to 3/4 weeks for 6 recents, depending on the rulebreak

yeah that’s why most staff follow 10+ for TTT, and so did I when I was staff
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kurze

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982820

Eddie. wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Doesn't that mean you should actually ban sooner? It's easier to get recents on TTT because there's a lot of rulebreaking going on. I'm not saying we should get rid of all RDMers or whatever but banning someone for a single days when they have ten recent punishments is exactly the kind of stuff that made me make that guide in the first place.
  • Raeker

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #982824

Raeker wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Doesn't that mean you should actually ban sooner? It's easier to get recents on TTT because there's a lot of rulebreaking going on. I'm not saying we should get rid of all RDMers or whatever but banning someone for a single days when they have ten recent punishments is exactly the kind of stuff that made me make that guide in the first place.
yeah I always kind of thought 10+ seemed a little too much but I was going off of what everyone told me to do at the time, which I can’t change now. I always banned for 2 days instead of a single day tho, Miia gave me that advice :cheer:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #983095

Raeker wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Hey,

Doesn't mean Kurzex isn't within his right to ban for 1 day. :P
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Kurze

[TTT] ADMIN ABUSE , HELP!!!!!! 5 years 8 months ago #983097

Anyway this has been discussed enough and the reason has been given.

If you wish to be unbanned you can make an appeal here. Or you can also report Kurzex for abuse here.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT