Tyler Durden
Jetzzy

1.1 Admin Meeting
We have accepted 3 new admins, congratulations to:
Jim_Jam
BiWx Voorhees
Max

1.2 Lead Team Tweeting
We have decided to promote one SuperAdministrator to HeadAdministrator, after one of our head admins have fallen, we decided to choose a new one to replace him, we saw him being the most fit for this position, congratulations to Morgano

1.3 Staff Of The day
We have chosen a staff of the week and should congratulate our latest staff individual from this week, Morgan we are generally satisfied with the actions of this staff member.

1.4 TTT Demotions
Some staff members will be talked to

1.5 TTT Suggestions
We have accepted one suggestion.
We have also added a new rule 2.2b, and have added more kos reasons.

1.6 TTT Thank You
We would like to Thank all the staff team for keeping the servers active and running best as possible. This Thank you is also extended towards the players of the server for reporting bugs, rules breakers and making suggestions. Keep up the good work!
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by The Hitman Jerry.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimeForPug

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306722

e have chosen a staff of the week and should congratulate our latest staff individual from this week, Morgan we are generally satisfied with the actions of this staff member Hitman Smells like poop!.

Well done for killing the server morgano! Hitman does smell like poop tho tbh.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306723

The Hitman Jerry wrote:
1.3 Staff Of The day
We have chosen a staff of the week and should congratulate our latest staff individual from this week, Morgan we are generally satisfied with the actions of this staff member Hitman Smells like poop!.

The maturity in this part makes it so obvious that you just don't care for TTT anymore, really.

• ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by ScorpionOnAcid.

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306724

I'm not accepted so I'm sad but I'll reapply when I have the time.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ESPECIALY MORGAN !!
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306725

Anyone gonne make a suggestion to add polls again instead of 24/7 rooftops?
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306727

RIP TTT
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306728

Gratz to all, especially the suggestion that has ruined TTT!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306729

Congarts to everyone especially to #Mogz
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306738

Congratulations all!

Waiting on the server to die in 3 weeks like it did last time :)
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306744

• Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlmostLost, Visionz, Jim_Jam, SarahAnne, Ashur

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306747

Grats to all and rip
  • Slapy47
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX- DarkRP Admin - TTT Moderator - Teamspeak Staff
  • Thanks received: 479

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306749

Stratiic wrote:
Congratulations all!

The negative is so sad especially from you strattic as a server owner you should know that its the small stuff and sometimes the crazy ideas that make stuff work out. The only thing they have to work off is what other servers are doing to be popular. Keeping the people who are already here isn't the issue its bringing new people in that is and unless something is tried then we have no idea how it is. When the server was popular there wasn't people putting in their 2cents on what could improve it or how they could maintain it or even 1 thank you post for the amount of time that was taken to get it to that rank. It is down right selfish for anyone to talk shit because they want to try something when they have been trying all along to see whats best for the server.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Jbone

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306756

RedPowder wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
Congratulations all!

The negative is so sad especially from you strattic as a server owner you should know that its the small stuff and sometimes the crazy ideas that make stuff work out. The only thing they have to work off is what other servers are doing to be popular. Keeping the people who are already here isn't the issue its bringing new people in that is and unless something is tried then we have no idea how it is. When the server was popular there wasn't people putting in their 2cents on what could improve it or how they could maintain it or even 1 thank you post for the amount of time that was taken to get it to that rank. It is down right selfish for anyone to talk shit because they want to try something when they have been trying all along to see whats best for the server.

To be honest. at this point it's not the suggestion itself that's bugging people, it's the way it was accepted by dictation of a poll that people who don't even have an invested interest in TTT could vote on.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: SarahAnne

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306758

Congratulations all! Is this the TTT revival?

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306761

Congratulations all!

• stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306762

Thank you for accepting me and congratz to all the other staff!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306769

Grats to everyone!
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306779

Stratiic wrote:
Congratulations all!

I wasn't talking about the suggestion, I was talking about how you guys ignored the obvious ALT accounts that voted and let them sway the votes.

The last three accounts to vote was over a couple months old if they don't have a IP linked to another account or they admit to being an alt there isn't nothing we can do. I don't just ban because of a suspicion so unless I have the proof I won't do anything we tried to find out if they was alts but because they was made a while ago and have no other accounts linked or similar we couldn't ban them.

On the subject of people voting I voted NO because I seen people not wanting it but no one as said shit about Scorpion even tho his gametracker is complete crap and he doesn't play that much either. I mean I can accept what people have to say if they have put the time in and thats why I voted no in the first place but when you guys have him making mass threads about it to me and others it just seems very selfish.

At the end of the day if it don't work out then there can be another suggestion to change it because at the moment it wont and will not make a difference.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jbone

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306780

Just saying those accounts have no game time on TTT and no posts.

They're either people who don't care or some form of alt / friend of an existing player. The key message is none of them had any investment in the TTT server or the community as a whole.

Oh and I'm fairly sure most of them were made around the time of the S2 map vote, in which they all also voted.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

[TTT]Meeting Outcome 10/4/2016 8 years 1 week ago #306785

RedPowder wrote:
Stratiic wrote:
Congratulations all!

I wasn't talking about the suggestion, I was talking about how you guys ignored the obvious ALT accounts that voted and let them sway the votes.

The last three accounts to vote was over a couple months old if they don't have a IP linked to another account or they admit to being an alt there isn't nothing we can do. I don't just ban because of a suspicion so unless I have the proof I won't do anything we tried to find out if they was alts but because they was made a while ago and have no other accounts linked or similar we couldn't ban them.

On the subject of people voting I voted NO because I seen people not wanting it but no on as said shit about Scorpion even tho his gametracker is complete crap and he doesn't play that much either. I mean I can accept what people have to say if they have put the time in and thats why I voted no in the first play but when you guys have him making mass threads about it to me and others it just seems very selfish.

At the end of the day if it don't work out then there can be another suggestion to change it because at the moment it wont and will not make a difference.

Sure, hide it behind the "We'll discuss it next week" because that's all you care about doing, procrastinating and hope that other half of the community has accepted your bullshit change. I'll just tell you that this was a godsend what happened this week, TTT got revived and there have been mass application for mod/admin because of the interest.

If you're going to wait a week I'll assure you that the server will die down again. I swear to god you're not going to see a big boost in activity again, especially not with this retarded stunt.
  • Visionz
  • Junior Boarder
  • #pointwhore
  • Thanks received: 64

Take some music with you!

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

251 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40