Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106006

Recently Mogadonskoda was demoted and community banned with his few friends following him. You may have noticed him and his friends creating alternate accounts trying to post their version of “the truth” about the whole situation. You may also have noticed one thing missing from everything they have said, evidence. So here’s what really happened to Moga & his friends, and here’s all the evidence to prove it.

Mogadonskoda

A few weeks ago, Moga resigned from all his staff positions, he later did the same again next week and finally last weekend the lead team decided to demote him. Let’s be clear on one thing before we look at all the evidence against him. I personally along with Chute,DCX & EMP spent hours of my time talking with Moga late at night convincing him to stay and work out his issues with the staff team. No one has been given more opportunities to keep their powers than Moga. The fact that after all of this he chooses to spread lies and rumors about the staff team is disgusting and those joining in with him should really think strongly about their friendship with him in the future.

Article 1.1
Mogadonskoda’s general attitude in ZARP Gaming is one of the primary reasons he was demoted. Racist, offensive and generally disgusting comments and behaviour all form the reason for the demotion. In no particular order here is the evidence that lead to a vote on his demotion:

1.1a Creates a racist Nazi video about the lead team with his friends
captiongenerator.com/31136/A-basic-day-at-ZARP

1.1b Threatens RedPowder on Whatsapp after a meeting with him

1.1c General bad attitude in posts as a Community Manager

1.1d Accuses DCX of DDosing Him and after DCX gives him his IP address to disprove the theory, he hands it out to his friends:
http://imgur.com/a/fUTEC

1.1e Created multiple alternate accounts on the forums to troll users with along with his friends

1.1f
Abused his trusted access to the ZARP Pointshop by spawning himself millions of points.

Article 1.2
Chat log of the lead team talking to Mogadonskoda 3 weeks ago. We asked Moga why he didn’t participate in any DarkRP meeting: You can see here his generally disgusting attitude when he describes the lead staff, the DarkRP staff, the meeting. Instead of trying to help run the meeting he instead finds it funny to post on WhatsApp that the meeting is “shit”, to the same group of friends that have coincidentally resigned along after his demotion.
We also confront him on how he moved the Deathrun RCON password back to the server config file allowing the server to be hacked. He refuses to come back online and accuses DCX & Chute of trolling him. He clearly at this point had little care for the Deathrun server as well as DarkRP

pastebin.com/1DNDnsvb

1.2a Language and behaviour when speaking to EMP & Chute

1.2b Comments on the DarkRP Server and staff team

Article 1.3
Let’s remember that the ZARP community trusted Mogadonskoda as a community manager. He has lied and spread rumors about staff and has caused the loss of some genuinely good staff members by forcing them to leave with him.

AlmostLost
I find it really disappointing that we have to post about Almost Lost after he also spent hours along with the lead team trying to convince Moga to apologise and change his ways. But after attempting to spread lies and rumors, we need to clear a few things up.

Article 1.4
Having had been there during the talks with Moga, AlmostLost is the only reason Moga was not demoted 3 weeks ago. It astounds me how after putting his own dignity on the line for Moga only to have it thrown back in his face, he is now spreading outright lies in order to defend him further still. Here is the evidence:

1.4a After obtaining DCX’s IP address from Moga, AlmostLost tries to get his friends to DDOS him on WhatsApp:

http://imgur.com/a/fUTEC
1.4b Creates alt accounts to insult Patrick Star about posting the new Deathrun staff list

1.4c General attitude after Moga is demoted

1.4d Tries to spread lies over WhatsApp about DCX DDOssing Moga (See 1.4a where he tries to spreads DCX’s IP Address)
He also sends this message to multiple users trying to convince them to resign.

1.4e Organizes with Moga and AllThatJazz to all resign before the TTT meeting in order to sabotage the server

1.4f Makes an alternate account to post racist and Nazi comments about Patrick Star after finding out he is the new owner of the Deathrun server:

AllThatJazz
Again it’s disspointing that another great staff member who was well liked by everybody would go so far as to lie and slander in order to defend Mogadonskoda. Moga is also trying to spread a lie about DCX & EMP “shouting/bullying” at AllThatJazz. It simply isn’t true and after the comments made towards the staff by Moga himself it’s a disgusting rumour to try and spread

Article 1.5
1.5a Created alternate accounts to help Moga troll the staff team

1.5b Admission to breaking the rules and agrees that the ban is fair

1.6c Trying to crash the darkrp server. Here you can see a snip it from the server log of server 2 where Jazz tried unsuccessfully to crash the server with a known exploit. When caught doing it she rejoins the server to keep trying to crash it. Until she is banned off the server.

pastebin.com/dAZWhb9T

ReaperRoel
This one was unexpected and equally disappointing. Sadly Roel has seemly bough into to Moga's lies and decided to burn his ties with the community and try to slander members of staff.

Article 1.6
1.6a Tried to spread false information in an attempt to slander members of staff. By claiming that the staff team has ddosed AlmostLost, when in fact it was Almost was the person trying to get Dcx Ddosed (See 1.4a where he tries to spreads DCX’s IP Address).

This is the first post he made, it was subsequently removed by DCX because it was full of lies and slander. The then re posted it and you can see the edited version that EMP edited. See here.

1.6b Created alts once he was banned trying to spread the "truth" about what happened to Moga, all it was lies with 0 evidence to back up a single claim.

This is completely untrue and of course with all the rest of Moga's lies is backed with 0 evidence.

Conclusion
Trust is important, and whilst only a few staff have believed the lies and rumours spread by Mogadonskoda we have nothing to hide and wanted those staff who have left to see the evidence and witness the lies and rumour spreading first hand. The staff team have spent hours of their time trying to help Moga, his friends have spent hours with us too trying to help him.
It is beyond belief that after all the powers the community trusted Moga with, he has shown such little respect to both the staff team and his friends.

Thank you all for reading, and as always if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me or any staff member on the TS.

Thank you
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by EMP.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris, GregoryTWIX, EMP, illuminatixs, x || Jacknelli and 17 more...

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106008

was it really worth writing all of this
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009, DarthVader

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106011

Thank you, finally a post with evidence at present.

I hope this clears up for everyone that is confused.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106012

Well... Shit...

Kinda confused why you didn't delete their IP addresses but they aren't in the community anymore. I mean it kinda breaks TOU but that's up to you guys.

I only remember Moga when me DCX and him based, and I totally fucked up the base and accidentally stacked fading doors (the building sign was still up). But yea, can't believe that he'd do this.

EDIT:
Blazer wrote:

Yes, I feel as if it was the best thing to do, and to not keep the rest of the community in the corner, blind.

EDIT 2:
Did Moga also get Pink into resign? Because if so, I'd be very pissed off about that.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Tettra.

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106019

Glade to see this coming from the CMs to inform everyone on what has happened over the past couple of days. Maybe this can be put behind us and everyone can move on. <3

I'm bit sad because I remembered joining zarp almost a year ago and these 3 staff members were great back then but, I guess everyone changes.
  • Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Charlie-.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106020

Fennster4 wrote:
Well... Shit...

Kinda confused why you didn't delete their IP addresses but they aren't in the community anymore. I mean it kinda breaks TOU but that's up to you guys.

I only remember Moga when me DCX and him based, and I totally fucked up the base and accidentally stacked fading doors (the building sign was still up). But yea, can't believe that he'd do this.

The only IP's that was posted was from DCX and he as already changed them due to constant attacks.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie-, Studio Banter, Tettra

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106021

Fennster4 wrote:
Well... Shit...

All the IP are removed. The first part is show to prove that it really is them making those alts. As for the one Almost was threatening to DDos. Dcx has a dynamic ip, is it causes no harm to leave it in the post.

I'm glad this was put out there. It's pretty disturbing that people who once claimed to have "cared" about this community. Would go to such absurd lengths to harm it. Something that is very important to keep in mind when you are looking at there stories verses ours is that we can back up every claim that we made with evidence. While they make empty claims when nothing to back them.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by EMP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009, x || Jacknelli, Charlie-, Studio Banter, RedPowder and 1 more...

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106023

EMP wrote:
I'm glad this was put out there. It's pretty disturbing that people who wonce claimed to have "cared" about this community. Would go to such absurd lenghts to harm it.

It's also pretty disturbing how much people will hate you for semi-leaving a community and checking out a different server's forum. Guess I did find out which people were sucking up to me for being a staff though, so I guess it did help out a little. I just find it sad that nothing is done about that to be honest.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106024

EMP wrote:
Fennster4 wrote:
Well... Shit...

All the IP are removed. The first part is show to prove that it really is them making those alts. As for the one Almost was threatening to DDos. Dcx has a dynamic ip, is it causes no harm to leave it in the post.

I'm glad this was put out there. It's pretty disturbing that people who wonce claimed to have "cared" about this community. Would go to such absurd lenghts to harm it. Something that is very important to keep in mind when you are looking at their stoies veses ours is that we can back up every claim that we made with evidence. While they make empty claims when nothing to back them at all.

It is pretty disturbing but then again it's the circle of life in gaming communities.
  • Blazer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks received: 37
If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106025

Thanks for posting this man!
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106026

Well at least that is that cleared up. Everyone back to da forum games please :3
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106027

Well some points of them are right. Sad to see 3 good people leave. My opinion. The staff isn't that trusted as it used to be... Well thanks for this. I now know. Even your most trusted people can still betray you...
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106029

So did Moga make pink resign as we'll?
  • Zooted
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I simp
  • Thanks received: 150

Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
Ex Forum Staff
Ex Teamspeak Staff

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106032

No One wrote:
So did Moga make pink resign as we'll?
No that was a complete coincidence.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106035

Blazer wrote:

How is it not worth writing this? I feel like the community has a right to know and especially since the 3 of them tries to lie about it.

and also I'm guessing a "awesome" new community will spawn...

Edit:

Hahahaha just watch the "a basic day at ZARP" video, that was actually quite funny :D,
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DonkeyKong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitch

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106037

Congratulations to the whole Lead Team upon sorting the situation out. Moga has turned to be an immature kid, Jazz and Almost - one big dissapointment.

Lets hope that Patrick Star will be able to fix the chaos that moga made on DR. I wish you good luck upon this.

To be honest, better to kick these minges now than later. chaos could have been even bigger. Lets jut focus on rebuilding what moga has broken, shall we?
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Chuteuk, Mario, PatrickStar

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106048

Well i gotta say thank you redpowder for makin such a big post about all the confusion
In all honesty i didnt even knew this was going on but i got only 1 question cause i dont really understand it fully yet.
What did jazz and lost do wrong?
But still thank you red for this post that no one gets confused about it good job
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106049

BuzzM4H wrote:
Well i gotta say thank you redpowder for makin such a big post about all the confusion
In all honesty i didnt even knew this was going on but i got only 1 question cause i dont really understand it fully yet.
What did jazz and lost do wrong?
But still thank you red for this post that no one gets confused about it good job

Apparently lying?

Heck, I still don't get why Jazz was banned for making fun at the expense of herself, but oh well.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
The following user(s) said Thank You: TotallyNotOnDrugs

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106053

I am legit shocked. I always thought Moga and Jazz were a bit shady but i trusted them because of there ranks in the Community. Its so sad to see these people go, but we may have seen a part of them that is not there real life selfs (Personality). This is why i never trust anyone not even Robbie or Stratiic. I trusted Robbie and Stratiic with my phone number and they are trustable with it. And for anyone wanting to know why Jazz was banned? She also helped with trolling the server with fake accounts ETC. i hope that clears it up ;3.

Sad Greetings, TheMusicCat
~Written on phone
  • ozi
  • Senior Boarder
  • Inspiration
  • Thanks received: 95
STEAM

Ex-TTT Moderator
Instagram

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 1 month ago #106059

People never believe me, when I say something's wrong, or shouldn't happen and they don't listen to me and something happens. Moga just proved me ever more right. I said, let the lead team vote so we can get someone we trust, and we take a chance. We trusted Moga when I was still in the Lead Team and he took that trust, took a gigantic poop on it. and shoved it in our faces. This is a quote from moga. " " Moga just pooped on us and he's just a chagrin at this point. So much time and effort gone down that toilet and it came back up and hit the seat and went all over the floor. Now who's gonna clean that up.
  • Jose
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sally Skobo is bestest frand
  • Thanks received: 162
The following user(s) said Thank You: x || Jacknelli, PatrickStar
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun