Deathrun Member
Minecraft Member
TTT Member
Teamspeak Member team

Thanks gogo3a and Red!
The topic has been locked.

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106182

Looks like you guys had fun writing this

In all seriousness, this is a very considerate and concise compilation which clearly depicts their wrongdoing while justifying your response; you've done really well and went out of your way in order to prove the persistent integrity of ZARP's procedure during these crises, so hats off to all those involved in this: I know first-hand how hard you guys work to ensue justice, and nobody should ever forget such efforts.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Chris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, DarthVader, Studio Banter, Tettra

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106193

Chris wrote:
Looks like you guys had fun writing this

In all seriousness, this is a very considerate and concise compilation which clearly depicts their wrongdoing while justifying your response; you've done really well and went out of your way in order to prove the persistent integrity of ZARP's procedure during these crises, so hats off to all those involved in this: I know first-hand how hard you guys work to ensue justice, and nobody should ever forget such efforts.

I LOVE
  • Thezeus
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 59

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106197

Thanks lead team for keeping us in the loop of things. This thread was very helpful and such, but I just want to ask one question, did u guys give them the chance to get the evidence to prove themselves? I know all of the above chats and such are fine enough for a community ban. But i would really like to know 100% the things they say are false, thanks guys!

- CreamyDonutz

p.s I am not fighting for them, i disliked most of them btw, just thoughts in my head at the moment are concerning myself
  • CreamyDonutz
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • THE BEST LOL PLAYER
  • Thanks received: 35

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106199

ReaperRoel was nice to me. Why would he do this?
  • SugarBearr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106200

CreamyDonutz wrote:
Thanks lead team for keeping us in the loop of things. This thread was very helpful and such, but I just want to ask one question, did u guys give them the chance to get the evidence to prove themselves? I know all of the above chats and such are fine enough for a community ban. But i would really like to know 100% the things they say are false, thanks guys!

- CreamyDonutz

p.s I am not fighting for them, i disliked most of them btw, just thoughts in my head at the moment are concerning myself

They do not have any.

I was talking with AlmostLost (Which was the last time, when he created an ALT account about the staff list) and when I asked him for proof, he would drift off into another subject concerning this or tell me to ask Jazz or Moga.

If you saw the gigantic thread full of lies, they didn't have any evidence except text and nothing more.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106201

Imperial Metric wrote:
ReaperRoel was nice to me. Why would he do this?

He was nice to a lot of people, but sometimes some people get the better of others, and make them do stupid things.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106203

Specific wrote:
well I am glad this has came to light this is absolutely unacceptable behavior the "Just a basic day at ZARP" is a attack on the community basically stating we are like the Nazi party. I personally have banned people for this before it should not be one rule for them and one other of us. Then the threats don't get me started on this. overall I agree with your decision lead team very well done. There is NO place for that in this community.
<strong>Good job lead team</strong>

Thank you
-Specific

Someone likes to exaggerate a bit?
The video didn't contain any Nazi content other than the fact that it was a clip from a very famous movie about hitler. The clip is also very well used on the internet and have been for like 10 years. If not for all the other bad stuff they did (and I am in no way defending any of their actions), this would have been seen as a fun joke. At least I laughed like hell.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by DonkeyKong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TotallyNotOnDrugs, hitch

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106210

Oh so you agree with the content in the captions ? just my opinion no need to poke holes in it :)
  • Specific
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106212

DonkeyKong wrote:
Specific wrote:
well I am glad this has came to light this is absolutely unacceptable behavior the "Just a basic day at ZARP" is a attack on the community basically stating we are like the Nazi party. I personally have banned people for this before it should not be one rule for them and one other of us. Then the threats don't get me started on this. overall I agree with your decision lead team very well done. There is NO place for that in this community.
<strong>Good job lead team</strong>

Thank you
-Specific

Someone likes to exaggerate a bit?
The video didn't contain any Nazi content other than the fact that it was a clip from a very famous movie about hitler. The clip is also very well used on the internet and have been for like 10 years. If not for all the other bad stuff they did (and I am in no way defending any of their actions), this would have been seen as a fun joke. At least I laughed like hell.

You can not be seriously insinuating that it is okay for someone who is in charge of the community to compare it to the likes of the third reich, can you? It was by no means a 'fun joke'; instead an abhorrent and insensitive antagonizing poke at the community in which it was his role to protect and improve.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Specific

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106213

Specific wrote:
Oh so you agree with the content in the captions ? just my opinion no need to poke holes in it :)

Whether i agree or not with what is said has nothing to do with it. You claimed that they were comparing the community to the Nazi party which I dont think was the case. The fact that I found it funny, does not mean I think what was said is true.
Chris wrote:
You can not be seriously insinuating that it is okay for someone who is in charge of the community to compare it to the likes of the third reich, can you? It was by no means a 'fun joke'; instead an abhorrent and insensitive antagonizing poke at the community in which it was his role to protect and improve.

Once again, I do not think the mening of the video was to compare it to "third reich". There are thousands of these videos. Do you mean to say that everytime someone uses the "african child" meme or what ever they are comparing them to a "small african child"? No the hitler clip is used as rant, doesn't really have anything to do with hitler.

Or perhaps im way off and you didn't have a problem with it being hitler but just the captions in general, I just think saying he's comparing us to the nazi party is a little naive.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitch

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106218

so you believe the historical figures where just randomly picked to be the people and there roles in the community. so it was intended as an relation ship between zarp and the Nazi party. like Chris said that video was no mere "fun joke" any way I rest my case thank you
  • Specific
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 34
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106223

DonkeyKong wrote:
Specific wrote:

You claimed that they were comparing the community to the Nazi party which I dont think was the case.

How on earth is placing libelous and simply non-existent comments into the context a movie (purpose of said movie being to accurately document some events of Hitler's regime) even remotely not an attempt to compare ZARP to the Third Reich? I think you need to consider what you are saying; even if not directly stated, it doesn't need to be proven where there is an obvious inference present: an inference that certainly should not be alluded to by a member of the community team.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Specific

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106227

I don't understand why most Europeans get offended by Nazi things seeing that they got defeated 70 years ago (Yes I know what they did to Jews). Like here in Lebanon it's normal to joke or talk about anything, including Nazis or Israelis(Lebanon and Israel are technically enemies)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by DarthVader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106234

There's always going to be offensive things.
In this case, Nazis & The Third Reich.

Even if you don't get offended by this, there's people out there that do.
Look at it both ways.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106242

Chris wrote:
DonkeyKong wrote:
Specific wrote:

You claimed that they were comparing the community to the Nazi party which I dont think was the case.

How on earth is placing libelous and simply non-existent comments into the context a movie (purpose of said movie being to accurately document some events of Hitler's regime) even remotely not an attempt to compare ZARP to the Third Reich? I think you need to consider what you are saying; even if not directly stated, it doesn't need to be proven where there is an obvious inference present: an inference that certainly should not be alluded to by a member of the community team.

It's a form of humour, taking something to the extreme to make it silly and funny. The extreme part being "chutes" extreme need for him to play and care about the darkrp server, in no way am I saying that this is in any way real.
This is like calling someone a "grammarnazi", I dont literally mean that they are a nazi who likes grammar.
  • DonkeyKong
  • Junior Boarder
  • Lägg inte till mig
The following user(s) said Thank You: hitch

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106247

RangerWalrus wrote:
There's always going to be offensive things.
In this case, Nazis & The Third Reich.

Even if you don't get offended by this, there's people out there that do.
Look at it both ways.

• Charlie-
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 226

EX - TTT Admin[/center]

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106254

@shaggy some of your arguments are senseless.

The evidence shows clearly mogas bad attiude, Jazz came on darkrp and attempted to crash the server. Who are you trying to defend there ?

Im on my phone so Its difficult to go more into details.

Edit: i did not find the Video funny. It was offensive and nothing to joke about
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Nexize.

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106255

Nexize wrote:
@shaggy some of your arguments are senseless.

The evidence shows clearly mogas bad attiude, Jazz came on darkrp and attempted to crash the server. Who are you trying to defend there ?

Im on my phone so Its difficult to go more into details

Shaggy, best of wishes of whatever you do next.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Studio Banter.

Mogadonskoda’s Demotion & Community Ban 9 years 2 months ago #106279

Why is everyone following moga? Like seriously. Can he offer anything better than zarp? Just because he's you're irl friend doesnt mean you have to follow him.
  • Jake McFly
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex SSRP admin
  • Thanks received: 132
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40