[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396271

Lerpson wrote:
narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
narexa wrote:
Nah some of you are straight up spineless, literally only shitting on the guy now he's gone, what a surprise. This is pure mob mentality bullshit, swear a good few of you were buddied up with him but yeah who would have thought the guy that a massive amount of the community had an issue with was a problem almost like most of the community has said it for years

Mob mentality isn’t something new for Zarp considering it’s player base. We can only hope it gets out-grown with new traffic of players bringing a new era along that will at least have the common decency of not being total asses and breaking TOU while an individual who despite what he was, actually had a gigantic impact on what we continue to enjoy playing today.
Wow what a surprise, 2 people who were never fucked over by xnator ridiculing the “mob” that was directly affected by him. You can ask any member of the community and I guarantee you almost everyone will be able to share multiple negative experiences with him. Not to mention the fact that he left in one of the most spineless ways (clarky included). Clarky got the same treatment by the “mob” if not worse and his role was never as important as Xnators role in the community. Leaving the community after changing almost everything unique about it, banning the very members who played constantly for little to no reason, and divided not only the community but the staff team as well you’d have hope that there would be some gratitude expressed, including the people who were buddied up with him out of fear that they themselves will be the next person he targeted. Not to mention the fact that Xnator had these personal grudges against multiple people then felt the need to accuse everyone else of bias.
:zarppride:

You do realise he wasn't the only CM? All the other guys especially Chute could have cut his shit out a long time ago, yet all of a sudden all at once everyone's against him, I've had multiple negative interactions with him but you're acting as if he's had a genuine affect on your life lil bro
You try finding someone to make free updates for a garry’s mod server that isn’t mentally unwell, also yeah xnator has directly affected me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Also everyone has been against him for years, I know you’ve been too busy watching kpop as a 20+ year old but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know everyone hated him before he was demoted

Imagine having to get personal because someone has a differing opinion, most sane American
Keep virtue signaling and pretending that you’re better than everyone else, average median low income 5’6 British “human”

Chronically online, not sure when I've ever pretended to be better than everyone else? Schizo posting as always.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Login or register to post a reply.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396272

narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
narexa wrote:
Nah some of you are straight up spineless, literally only shitting on the guy now he's gone, what a surprise. This is pure mob mentality bullshit, swear a good few of you were buddied up with him but yeah who would have thought the guy that a massive amount of the community had an issue with was a problem almost like most of the community has said it for years

Mob mentality isn’t something new for Zarp considering it’s player base. We can only hope it gets out-grown with new traffic of players bringing a new era along that will at least have the common decency of not being total asses and breaking TOU while an individual who despite what he was, actually had a gigantic impact on what we continue to enjoy playing today.
Wow what a surprise, 2 people who were never fucked over by xnator ridiculing the “mob” that was directly affected by him. You can ask any member of the community and I guarantee you almost everyone will be able to share multiple negative experiences with him. Not to mention the fact that he left in one of the most spineless ways (clarky included). Clarky got the same treatment by the “mob” if not worse and his role was never as important as Xnators role in the community. Leaving the community after changing almost everything unique about it, banning the very members who played constantly for little to no reason, and divided not only the community but the staff team as well you’d have hope that there would be some gratitude expressed, including the people who were buddied up with him out of fear that they themselves will be the next person he targeted. Not to mention the fact that Xnator had these personal grudges against multiple people then felt the need to accuse everyone else of bias.
:zarppride:

You do realise he wasn't the only CM? All the other guys especially Chute could have cut his shit out a long time ago, yet all of a sudden all at once everyone's against him, I've had multiple negative interactions with him but you're acting as if he's had a genuine affect on your life lil bro
You try finding someone to make free updates for a garry’s mod server that isn’t mentally unwell, also yeah xnator has directly affected me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Also everyone has been against him for years, I know you’ve been too busy watching kpop as a 20+ year old but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know everyone hated him before he was demoted

Imagine having to get personal because someone has a differing opinion, most sane American
Keep virtue signaling and pretending that you’re better than everyone else, average median low income 5’6 British “human”

Chronically online, not sure when I've ever pretended to be better than everyone else? Schizo posting as always.
8082 posts
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396273

GUYS lets not derail this shit any further, it's probably going to get locked soon anyways but enough bans was handed out the other day
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, Kemi, Vodka4Gaben

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396302

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Does this mean we can have the old F4 menu back
Hopefully within a week!
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396395

congrats callum great guy!
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396421

Yooo finally that cretin gone
  • Longshot
  • Senior Boarder
  • I'm a fucking cunt
  • Thanks received: 181
Ex TTT Admin
"Audaces fortuna iuvat" - Fortune favors the brave.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396464

oh wow
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396465

YisYas wrote:
whilst being threatened to have pipe bombs in your letterbox
Yeah....
about that
I think you need to check your letterbox...
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396467

omg is that latram
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Latram

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396488

I never had that many issues with Xnator, myself. He did try to help me where he could, even if it was mostly just answering questions.

That said, I can see why this topic is the most replied to CM Team meeting post in a long time, and why the vast majority of people have such a bitter opinion of him. It's not salt, it's not whining, it's people expressing a genuine distaste for the way he ran the server, hyped up his own opinion rather consistently, and put his needs before the needs of the server.

He did some good work, but there were a lot of times when he refused to listen to the vocal ZARP majority, and then wondered why he was receiving a lot of flak. He's gone, now. Hopefully things will improve as a result, and while I do wish him the best in his future, I also hope he understands that there's a reason for all this vitriol, and maybe some self-reflection would improve his fragile ego.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, Kemi, Clarky, Markus and 4 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396489

Father Watson wrote:
I never had that many issues with Xnator, myself. He did try to help me where he could, even if it was mostly just answering questions.

That said, I can see why this topic is the most replied to CM Team meeting post in a long time, and why the vast majority of people have such a bitter opinion of him. It's not salt, it's not whining, it's people expressing a genuine distaste for the way he ran the server, hyped up his own opinion rather consistently, and put his needs before the needs of the server.

He did some good work, but there were a lot of times when he refused to listen to the vocal ZARP majority, and then wondered why he was receiving a lot of flak. He's gone, now. Hopefully things will improve as a result, and while I do wish him the best in his future, I also hope he understands that there's a reason for all this vitriol, and maybe some self-reflection would improve his fragile ego.
You forgot the part where many people who were 200% behind him and then do complete 360s when that sanction and resignation happened :zarp:

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396490

To Be Honest wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

You forgot the part where many people who were 200% behind him and then do complete 360s when that sanction and resignation happened :zarp:

Yeah, I read a few people making the same argument, namely Narexa's point about spineless people. I think, as someone who often struggles to express himself, it's important to note that some times there are gonna be people who do a 180 as soon as someone enters the shit list. Because they weren't able to express that antipathy before, possibly out of fear of being banned, or ridiculed, or punished in some way. I am aware that some of them are only heelturning due to wanting to stay in every one's good graces, or just following the mob. It's pretty garbage, I know.

But hey, people gonna people.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396491

Father Watson wrote:

Couldn't of worded it any better tbh
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396522

Father Watson wrote:
To Be Honest wrote:
Father Watson wrote:

Yeah, I read a few people making the same argument, namely Narexa's point about spineless people. I think, as someone who often struggles to express himself, it's important to note that some times there are gonna be people who do a 180 as soon as someone enters the shit list. Because they weren't able to express that antipathy before, possibly out of fear of being banned, or ridiculed, or punished in some way. I am aware that some of them are only heelturning due to wanting to stay in every one's good graces, or just following the mob. It's pretty garbage, I know.

But hey, people gonna people.

Sure they're fearful of being punished but I rather have someone who isn't afraid of speaking out than someone who is a yes man, or a yes man after a forced apology. It's the same people who enabled a person like Xnator to continue doing his egotistical on defcon 2 duty. Lads, I'm not defending Xnator but he seems like a scapegoat to avoid addressing the elephant in the room.

but who knows I'm just doing a banter
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396540

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
It is honestly about time. Xnator has honestly put such a negative impact on the community to the players, staff and even community team members. He has constantly gone out of his way to shut people down and thrown his opinion down people throats and forcing people to vote for what he wants himself. It was absolute childish what he did recently not facing the cm team and owning up to his own actions.

Xnator has not only driven myself and plenty of previous community team members out of the community due to him being so harsh towards them for their activity or lack of work for a few weeks after years and years of time they put into the community... Yet he has only gone and done the same shit himself and failed to even own up to his own mistakes...

I wanna reiterate this, I can't believe it finally happened, as someone that felt forced out of the community back when he was CM it's insane that he has been around for this long. The amount of shit that I heard from him in the past two years talking about things about me is insane.

Time for a return?!? /s
late to the party, but yes
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396567

congrats callum and goodbye xnator, still grateful for that christmas miku skin you gave me :pray:
  • Rose
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • lol
  • Thanks received: 224
Ex-Murder Administrator
Ex-Deathrun Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396692

I think many people had issues with him while he was here, there was a lot of things that he did that he can actually fuck off for, at the same time though, you can't pin the state of zarp completely on him alone, I'm not defending the fucker at all as no matter the situation it was almost always more escalated than it needed to be alongside a fair amount of other shit, to stay with the community for that amount of time despite clearly being disliked by quite a lot of people, he did a lot of the time (I hope) have the community's best interest's in mind. I think eventually people move on, some people come back, when that happens it is what it is, you just continue on. He can have fun doing what he does next.

I wish the best for zarp within the future, thanks for coming to my tedtalk.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396693

Crazy how so many of you actually got rattled by Xnator. A lot of you are as fragile as him. Good for Zarp that he's gone in many ways but the man put mad hours into development and this is heavily underappreciated. An extremely flawed man who loved Zarp.
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 584
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by euan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, Mr. Richard, God dammit Ross, maddox, Callum. and 1 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396696

good riddance

never forget the time he god mode raided a gun dealer and struggled
  • Plankton
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Overpowering Forehead
  • Thanks received: 567

Self proclaimed greatest of all time
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Killa Kappa

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 4 months ago #1396781

Xnator's like the green goblin, I remember having good craic with him way back but he wouldn't partner up with me to make a zombie survival all those years ago. Hence his spiral into his evil arc of course...
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin