Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395959

Today's Community Team meeting has been completed. We have the following important announcements to make that were discussed in this weeks Community Team meeting.
A special thanks to @EMP for making it on for this momentous occassion.

Callum - New Prop Hunt Owner

Congratulations to Callum who has been selected as the new owner of the Prop Hunt Server. Callum has shown an active interest in developing and managing the server over the past few weeks and after discussing this with him it is clear that it will only be a positive influence on the server. So good luck and have fun!

Updates Policy Changed

We have updated the Updates Policy with the following changes listed below. This means that Server Owners/CM Team can now invite Head Admins and Lead Team members to testing and bug fixing sessions where appropriate.

Changes:
In order for testing to be deemed complete, a full testing checklist must be created and followed with at least 3 people chosen at the Server Owners/Community Teams discretion.

2 members of the Community Team must approve any updates and the relevant checklists for it before it may be put onto the server. Initial testing should be carried out with all features completed at least 48 hours prior to the update.

When this update is then put onto the server, which must be done by the main people behind the development, at least 2 people of Server Owner or above, including the main people who developed the update must remain on the server for a minimum of one hour to ensure that no other issues arise.

Server Owners Meeting

Attended by the following:

Chuteuk
Nafe
Callum
Kanna
EMP
Knuthulhu

Xnator Sanction & Resignation

Last week the Community Team voted to sanction TheXnator who subsequently resigned immediately on receiving the news.

Having been an active Community Owner for 2 years and a part of various staff roles for many years beyond that we were very disappointed to see Xnators activity drop to zero within the community for the past 2+ months. During this time there was very poor communication with the rest of the CM team regarding his whereabouts or intentions to handle anything ZARP related.

Secondly, a serious situation arised in a recent Lead Team meeting which resulted in Xnator losing a vote but then subsequently leaving without explanation after having accused lead team members of being biased and corrupt. This was also the last time that they have heard from him in person and despite having been made aware that the lead team was still very unhappy about this has failed to make any attempt to amend the situation.

Thirdly Xnator has not been taking responsibility as a developer in the community. Bugs, issues and problems with any code are to be expected but we also expect a certain level of responsibility to be taken when things go awry. As the most recent example Xnators Leaderboard update has resulted on mass refunds and reclaims of items on 7 separate occasions now and in only 1 of these instances has offered any help to deal with the situation.

Lastly despite repeated attempts to talk through the issues before resorting to a sanction for weeks messages, pings and notifications from every CM team member have been ignored. After years in active roles within the community he still has yet to reach out or log onto Discord to speak with the team.

Final Note

We would like to end on a positive note however. Xnator has been a huge part of the community for years and his contributions have been massively significant, has put hundreds of hours of work and time into this community and for that we are very thankful. It is possible to be upset and annoyed over how his final months in the community have played out but also to remember and be appreciative of all the work he has put in. Many of you will have your own thoughts and opinions on his time here and have often made them abundantly clear but you cannot question his commitment which was admirable.

He has worked tirelessly on both Pointshop and SSRP to deliver updates, content and bug fixes and played a huge role in managing the day to day running of the community. In a staffing role he also racked up hundreds of hours helping to host meetings, train staff and handle on-going admin situations on every server we have at one point or another.

Thank you
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, OnionRings, _Max, Clarky, Markus and 14 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395961

It is honestly about time. Xnator has honestly put such a negative impact on the community to the players, staff and even community team members. He has constantly gone out of his way to shut people down and thrown his opinion down people throats and forcing people to vote for what he wants himself. It was absolute childish what he did recently not facing the cm team and owning up to his own actions.

Xnator has not only driven myself and plenty of previous community team members out of the community due to him being so harsh towards them for their activity or lack of work for a few weeks after years and years of time they put into the community... Yet he has only gone and done the same shit himself and failed to even own up to his own mistakes...

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by OnionRings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Chuteuk, Joshua, Kemi, SorIe and 25 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395963

now i understand how you guys felt when i dipped (sorry :blush: ), the fact that older players and staff suddenly have this urge to come back after the news just speaks for itself
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395964

i dropped to my knees and sobbed as soon as i heard the news. Xnator was a real role model for me on many occasions such as when he threatened to permanently ban me from the forums if i didnt apologise for something that wasnt my fault at all. The many times he ignored my messages and would blatantly push his own opinion really made me respect him as a person and definitely as a staff member. Lets not forget his incredible humour and how he would enter spacers without permission which wasnt annoying at all! i know for one ill greatly miss him!
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Nogtog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, OnionRings, SwiiFTz, Clarky, Nate and 9 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395965

i hate zarp. i love romtg
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395966

Nogtog wrote:
i dropped to my knees and sobbed as soon as i heard the news. Xnator was a real role model for me on many occasions such as when he threatened to permanently ban me from the forums if i didnt apologise for something that wasnt my fault at all. The many times he ignored my messages and would blatantly push his own opinion really made me respect him as a person and definitely as a staff member. Lets not forget his incredible humour and how he would enter spacers without permission which wasnt annoying at all! i know for one ill greatly miss him!
omg you're not banned :clap: :zarp:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, Nogtog

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395967

Hello everyone I am here to tell you that now that cuntanator has gone I will be revoking my resignation and be back as a cm effective immediately

Approved by chute himsel
  • Mix3rz
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Mix3rz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, yisyas, TrueOverL, Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395968

Mix3rz wrote:
Hello everyone I am here to tell you that now that cuntanator has gone I will be revoking my resignation and be back as a cm effective immediately

Approved by chute himsel

Please don't ruin this good moment so soon!
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Clarky, Killa Kappa, Vodka4Gaben, Ubarberet and 5 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395969

I wanted to congratulate Callum in written too and say cheers to great things that are about to happen to Prop Hunt by a team-up of people who really want to see the server blossom!

Updating policy also had it coming considering latest setbacks.

As for everything mentioned about Xnator, this was clearly the best way to write about it as it was transparent, respectful, and wisely put together. Great stuff mr. Chute.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, Chuteuk, Joshua, OnionRings, Callum. and 1 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395970

tou doesn't apply on this post
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395972

OnionRings wrote:
It is honestly about time. Xnator has honestly put such a negative impact on the community to the players, staff and even community team members. He has constantly gone out of his way to shut people down and thrown his opinion down people throats and forcing people to vote for what he wants himself. It was absolute childish what he did recently not facing the cm team and owning up to his own actions.

Xnator has not only driven myself and plenty of previous community team members out of the community due to him being so harsh towards them for their activity or lack of work for a few weeks after years and years of time they put into the community... Yet he has only gone and done the same shit himself and failed to even own up to his own mistakes...

I wanna reiterate this, I can't believe it finally happened, as someone that felt forced out of the community back when he was CM it's insane that he has been around for this long. The amount of shit that I heard from him in the past two years talking about things about me is insane.

Time for a return?!? /s
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Joshua, OnionRings, SorIe, Ashur and 8 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395973

Great meeting guys, great to see the testing stuff being implemented. :zarp:
Imagine being forced to lip quivering words and near tears in a meeting over Onion getting SA :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2311
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Joshua, OnionRings, SorIe, Sam the Sausage and 8 more...

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395974

Mix3rz wrote:

Approved by chute himsel
No thanks!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395975

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

I wanna reiterate this, I can't believe it finally happened, as someone that felt forced out of the community back when he was CM it's insane that he has been around for this long. The amount of shit that I heard from him in the past two years talking about things about me is insane.

Time for a return?!? /s
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395976

Nogtog wrote:
Nogtog LM returning soon :D
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2311
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395977

Big congrats to Callum

Massive W Policy change

Bye bye xnator
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395981

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
OnionRings wrote:

Time for a return?!? /s
you are coming back, end of discussion
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by yisyas.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395983

Can we say Gay like in the old days?
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395984

Eric Harris_ wrote:
Can we say Gay like in the old days?
DEAD called you the big gay
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR, Muha

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1395985

It's fucking insane that it's taken this long for something to be done about Xnator. I've been apart of the community for 8 years now and I've never met anyone nearly as stubborn or narcissistic as Xnator. He held grudges that lasted actual years, he would shove his opinions down people's throats until they accepted them as fact, and he would always virtue signal and try and act patronizing towards others. Someone with an ego that was so fragile, and for someone that was already so volatile, there should have been absolutely no reason why he was in this position in the first place. He was a genuine stain on the community and I know myself as well as many others are very glad that he's gone. Anyone who's been on the receiving end of his grudges will understand exactly what I'm talking about. I genuinely cannot remember a single time where I had a positive experience with Xnator, and that's the sad truth.

Xnator, if you read this, I want you to realize that you are truly one of the most fragile people I've ever met online. You would fly off the handle about anything and everything, and god forbid someone didn't agree with you on something politically, that's an entirely different story. I think that you need to get outside more and improve your social skills, because for someone who promotes diversity so much and strokes themselves off virtue signaling about it, you are such a narrow minded person. Learn to accept that people have different opinions.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, OnionRings, SorIe, narexa, DEADMONSTOR and 9 more...
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

165 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32