Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396072

Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
narexa wrote:
Nah some of you are straight up spineless, literally only shitting on the guy now he's gone, what a surprise. This is pure mob mentality bullshit, swear a good few of you were buddied up with him but yeah who would have thought the guy that a massive amount of the community had an issue with was a problem almost like most of the community has said it for years

Mob mentality isn’t something new for Zarp considering it’s player base. We can only hope it gets out-grown with new traffic of players bringing a new era along that will at least have the common decency of not being total asses and breaking TOU while an individual who despite what he was, actually had a gigantic impact on what we continue to enjoy playing today.
Wow what a surprise, 2 people who were never fucked over by xnator ridiculing the “mob” that was directly affected by him. You can ask any member of the community and I guarantee you almost everyone will be able to share multiple negative experiences with him. Not to mention the fact that he left in one of the most spineless ways (clarky included). Clarky got the same treatment by the “mob” if not worse and his role was never as important as Xnators role in the community. Leaving the community after changing almost everything unique about it, banning the very members who played constantly for little to no reason, and divided not only the community but the staff team as well you’d have hope that there would be some gratitude expressed, including the people who were buddied up with him out of fear that they themselves will be the next person he targeted. Not to mention the fact that Xnator had these personal grudges against multiple people then felt the need to accuse everyone else of bias.
:zarppride:

You do realise he wasn't the only CM? All the other guys especially Chute could have cut his shit out a long time ago, yet all of a sudden all at once everyone's against him, I've had multiple negative interactions with him but you're acting as if he's had a genuine affect on your life lil bro
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter, ItsDonny

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396073

Aspect wrote:
How would you know what's new or not new for zarp :? :?

Guess by not being born yesterday.

Stewart_ wrote:
You couldn't be further from the truth (on just that part). I'm a bit of zarp_boomer (so is nafe) and we can say when we first joined there was none of the shit that happened from like 2017-present. Back in the day everyone was a lot nicer to each other even if they were an "enemy" and this idea of mob mentality was used for people outside of the community. You also got to bare in mind that the mob mentality isn't always a bad thing, its done good before.

You might be right even though i am referring to the core which includes a game called Gmod where the majority of it’s players and people involved in communities are underage or barely an adult, so from that logic alone, an evolution as mentioned in my post, coming from a newer generation of more mature and educated individuals could possibly out-grow this toxic era that has completely replaced the definition of trolling and joking overall.

Sp00ns wrote:
We get it you joined like a week ago and you're a pointshop player you never had to deal with xnator and all the shit he's done to ssrp he killed the server

Knowledge isn’t something you gain by self experiences alone. You can’t assume someone is affected or not by mere speculations, and assuming the world is revolved around one server gives even less gravity to your shitpost. Enjoy your month
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396074

Hey guys we have all had our say stop arguing :(
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396076

Cool news
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396077

narexa wrote:
Nah some of you are straight up spineless, literally only shitting on the guy now he's gone, what a surprise. This is pure mob mentality bullshit, swear a good few of you were buddied up with him but yeah who would have thought the guy that a massive amount of the community had an issue with was a problem almost like most of the community has said it for years

In conclusion bring back community votes ffs
ey not me though i been saying this shit for years

told u all so :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396078

Stewart_ wrote:
You on the other hand were the second worst (can't get much worse than that one fella) cm and easily worse than xnator ever was :woohoo: :woohoo:
Mans still throwing a episode at me cus he was jokingly called a nonce
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396080

at least on the bright side
Congrats Callum :zarp:
:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Kanna.
  • Community Developer
  • Thanks received: 300

Community Developer
Deathrun Server Owner
Prop Hunt Server Owner

EX-TTT Admin(?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396081

Crazy stuff. Idk if he is still the same from 3-4 years ago. If so I understand lmao.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396082

yknow for all I call zarp certain adjectives, I can't believe the king himself would be dethroned considering all the drama I was involved with him + agree with what narexa said + zarp has a history of waiting until the fan was covered in shit

Secondly, a serious situation arised in a recent Lead Team meeting which resulted in Xnator losing a vote but then subsequently leaving without explanation after having accused lead team members of being biased and corrupt.

y
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Studio Banter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396083

Clarky wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
You on the other hand were the second worst (can't get much worse than that one fella) cm and easily worse than xnator ever was :woohoo: :woohoo:
Mans still throwing a episode at me cus he was jokingly called a nonce

Sorry to burst your bubble but I was referring to someone else, in all honesty I forgot you were even a cm at one point :pinch:

ItsDonny wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
You couldn't be further from the truth (on just that part). I'm a bit of zarp_boomer (so is nafe) and we can say when we first joined there was none of the shit that happened from like 2017-present. Back in the day everyone was a lot nicer to each other even if they were an "enemy" and this idea of mob mentality was used for people outside of the community. You also got to bare in mind that the mob mentality isn't always a bad thing, its done good before.

You might be right even though i am referring to the core which includes a game called Gmod where the majority of it’s players and people involved in communities are underage or barely an adult, so from that logic alone, an evolution as mentioned in my post, coming from a newer generation of more mature and educated individuals could possibly out-grow this toxic era that has completely replaced the definition of trolling and joking overall.

I came to the community when I was a young teenager, at first it was as I mentioned a bit of rivalry for a laugh and all part of the game, no one actually hated each other it was all just characters (Sadly when you use that mindset these days people take it as if you want to hunt them down and murder them in person), then the toxic era started which was a fucking shit storm (trust me what you see nower days is maybe 5-10% of what used to happen) some grew out of it, some stayed and the third group is after being toxic as fuck they turn into a joking trolly type where nothing is ever taken seriously and everything you do is for a laugh (disregarding item value, caring about rivalries, caring about making a good impression or looking good, that sorta thing). With the whole coming from a newer generation of more mature and educated with all due respect but that doesn't work on gmod even more so on zarp, you can be as calm and mature as possible you become a laughing stock and the easiest target going until you either give up trying or just join in, we've seen it from older people in the past. Evolution (becoming a positive) of the playerbase is a myth based on what the game is about, zarp's ssrp has changed from being a rp server with some pvp to a full on pvp + wealth simulator and it pushes people to be greedy, toxic and this constant uphill battle to be #1 by any means necessary. In short, people will always be toxic on gmod and the idea that it will ever change is a bit silly innit.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4048

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396084

good policy changes, thumbs up

• mememan123
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7
famous perpheads player
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396085

So you removed Mr Greaseball, when is the old SSRP coming back then
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396090

If we could all direct our hate towards @JackBushross who brought him up for owner in the first place that would be great.
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: EMP, SorIe, Indiana Jones, bunnyslippers69, jack bushross

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396091

Jim_Jam wrote:
If we could all direct our hate towards @JackBushross who brought him up for owner in the first place that would be great.
Why are you leaking NDA info for! wtf man
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396093

jack bushross wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Why are you leaking NDA info for! wtf man
QUICK ADD A POLICY
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396094

also happy 2 year anniversary

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, narexa

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396095

narexa wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
narexa wrote:

Mob mentality isn’t something new for Zarp considering it’s player base. We can only hope it gets out-grown with new traffic of players bringing a new era along that will at least have the common decency of not being total asses and breaking TOU while an individual who despite what he was, actually had a gigantic impact on what we continue to enjoy playing today.
Wow what a surprise, 2 people who were never fucked over by xnator ridiculing the “mob” that was directly affected by him. You can ask any member of the community and I guarantee you almost everyone will be able to share multiple negative experiences with him. Not to mention the fact that he left in one of the most spineless ways (clarky included). Clarky got the same treatment by the “mob” if not worse and his role was never as important as Xnators role in the community. Leaving the community after changing almost everything unique about it, banning the very members who played constantly for little to no reason, and divided not only the community but the staff team as well you’d have hope that there would be some gratitude expressed, including the people who were buddied up with him out of fear that they themselves will be the next person he targeted. Not to mention the fact that Xnator had these personal grudges against multiple people then felt the need to accuse everyone else of bias.
:zarppride:

You do realise he wasn't the only CM? All the other guys especially Chute could have cut his shit out a long time ago
believe me people tried lol, me included
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by SorIe.

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396096

mememan123 wrote:
good policy changes, thumbs up

thanks man
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396097

JUST TO CLARIFY

i am not hating as a part of any "circlejerk" i am hating because i am a spiteful person who thrives on negativity

god bless zarp
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[CM TEAM] Outcome 06/11/2022 - XNATOR LEAVING INFO 1 year 5 months ago #1396098

Bye Eksenator
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32