Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372669

Gang limit will disencourage everyone sticking to one gang and create some actual diversity and potential gang warfare for once, nice idea! 5 seems a touch low but if it's upgradable via loot im all for it
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfroHat

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372671

5 members :woohoo:
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372677

:clap: :clap:
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 259
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372678

5 members alright for some. I think its a horrible HORRIBLE choice to do this. Not only is the server not in the greatest place right now you are literally deleting zarp history. I take it gang loot is still a pain in the fucking dick to get? You've added what seems like cool upgrades but not viable way to obtain them due to player limited aka no chance to get any loot. Me, nafe n Baxter spent a solid 10 days+ basing with alts to print loot, think we went up 150k or some pathetically low number. How do you suggest new players have any chance now? A new player would need to be accepted into a big gang just to be able to play. No "gangwars" are going to come from this, Its gonna be a case of "hey friend of 3 years that we have been forced to separate shall we team up under verbal agreement?". Blows my mind that this was even considered.

From what I can see from the picture the gift box is gonna be rather depressing, I can see the mega rare gift and im sure its heavily leaning towards opening it and not an EvilBox or other good case.

Other new case looks decent enough, no negative criticism towards it.

The missions... 5000 plants? lol what? Have you learnt NOTHING from the hurls of abuse in regards to the drug system? The missions are far to out of reach for anyone who isn't afrohat or sinz but even thats a push. I hands down don't believe even sinz will do them.

The melee boost was mine+aku's idea, would have been nice to be mentioned but hey ho. Best thing to be suggested by far so big up to us.

I laughed for a solid 15 mins to the point my eyes went bloodshot and I couldn't breath when I saw the 7>10

Craftables sure as long as xmas launcher is there not a problem.

Santa job is a nice idea but how long before someone has 2 alts both as santa jobs auto dropping and picking up off each other?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ, dusheke dabliqius, TrueOverL, Markus, sinzz and 6 more...

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372688

So everyone that helped building up their gang gets a middlefinger to their face. Kinda questionable if you ask me.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, KrypticOG, bassboosted oven

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372693

Aku wrote:
Gang limit will disencourage everyone sticking to one gang and create some actual diversity and potential gang warfare for once, nice idea! 5 seems a touch low but if it's upgradable via loot im all for it
Ah yes, being forced not to be in the same gang as my friends will definitely make me fight them
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372694

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Aku wrote:
Ah yes, being forced not to be in the same gang as my friends will definitely make me fight them
I spoke with Richard on TeamSpeak regarding this and I said “Well just because we all aren’t in the same gang doesn’t mean we won’t be friends, what’s stopping us from teaming up?” To which he responded, “How am I supposed to know, I don’t really participate in gang wars.”
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2311
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372707

CEO of Business wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Aku wrote:
I spoke with Richard on TeamSpeak regarding this and I said “Well just because we all aren’t in the same gang doesn’t mean we won’t be friends, what’s stopping us from teaming up?” To which he responded, “How am I supposed to know, I don’t really participate in gang wars.”
tfw you don’t play the server, don’t listen out for opinions prior and you get a say in a significant change no one literally wanted

Clearly a huge disconnection here lmao
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, catboy sven ツ, RubyTheSlump, bassboosted oven

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372729

5 man gangs :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: :pray: :clap: :pray: :pray: :clap: :pray: :pinch: :pray: :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pray: :pray: :clap: :pray: :clap: :clap: :pray: :clap: :clap:
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372730

Its hilarious that after all this negative feedback, the majority of it will be ignored. Massive concerns about the leadership
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: bassboosted oven

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372734

Why are you guys doing updates like this when the average peak pop on the server is like ~15 players in the past 30 days lol.
All those updates should've been done years ago when zarp was still popping at 100+ but oh well.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372746

Thank you for finally listening to what the community wants great job guys
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372747

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:

5 members alright for some. I think its a horrible HORRIBLE choice to do this. Not only is the server not in the greatest place right now you are literally deleting zarp history. I take it gang loot is still a pain in the fucking dick to get? You've added what seems like cool upgrades but not viable way to obtain them due to player limited aka no chance to get any loot. Me, nafe n Baxter spent a solid 10 days+ basing with alts to print loot, think we went up 150k or some pathetically low number. How do you suggest new players have any chance now? A new player would need to be accepted into a big gang just to be able to play. No "gangwars" are going to come from this, Its gonna be a case of "hey friend of 3 years that we have been forced to separate shall we team up under verbal agreement?". Blows my mind that this was even considered.

From what I can see from the picture the gift box is gonna be rather depressing, I can see the mega rare gift and im sure its heavily leaning towards opening it and not an EvilBox or other good case.

Other new case looks decent enough, no negative criticism towards it.

The missions... 5000 plants? lol what? Have you learnt NOTHING from the hurls of abuse in regards to the drug system? The missions are far to out of reach for anyone who isn't afrohat or sinz but even thats a push. I hands down don't believe even sinz will do them.

The melee boost was mine+aku's idea, would have been nice to be mentioned but hey ho. Best thing to be suggested by far so big up to us.

I laughed for a solid 15 mins to the point my eyes went bloodshot and I couldn't breath when I saw the 7>10

Craftables sure as long as xmas launcher is there not a problem.

Santa job is a nice idea but how long before someone has 2 alts both as santa jobs auto dropping and picking up off each other?

thx for putting me in a exemple I agree with u :)

that the same thing for succes 50 bank vault also :(
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by sinzz.

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372754

nah dood am incredibly very truly deeply sorry but haha what the fuck

i mean some of this sounds very great on paper but it obviously has been implemented in a way that is once again playing against the low level/new players aka very grindy and only strengthening the problems that plague zarp at its current state

insert times new roman chad meme
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1372764

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I feel like a dick with what I pit in regards to the gang limit. If it was implemented a few years ago it would have been one of the best things to happen to zarp. If mixed with the zone caps/nukes and if rules were implemented where only the 5 or 10 could defend (of course friends can choose not to attack but not being able to defend) it would have stopped any gang ruling the server, saved a lot of eco problems and well the list goes on. That being said what else we need is to fucking ban alts.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1373034

TheXnator wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
Nice update, glad to see community members are being given recognition for their suggestions too!

One question, why are only 5 members allowed in each gang now? Surely won't this make the gang rivalry pointless since there will barley be any gangs to rival with in the first place?

Aside from that i love it well done people :) :clap: :clap: :clap:

We've noticed that gangs tend to have a large number of players in and end up taking over the entire server, preventing players in smaller gangs from having as much of a chance - by reducing the number of players in a gang (most servers do have quite strict limits on gang members), more gangs will exist on the server and it will be more viable to create a new gang rather than joining an existing big gang and adding yourself to their arsenal of players. Plus with the new Gang Store, having more members in the gang may make the perks a bit OP (you can enjoy them being powerful for 2 weeks!).

In future updates, however, we do have plans to add ways for the gang member limit to be increased for gangs which work towards it, but would like to keep a level playing field at the start and get an idea on how it plays out (the increased gang ally limit also means theoretically you could have up to 20 players working together rather than what would have been 10 if the gang ally limit had remained at 2).
You're so right its gonna start so many more gang wars. I'm not gonna start a gang war with my FRIENDS cause they are in a different gang on zarpgaming.com, and I don't think anyone else is either. (Looking at the numbers on the left side of the forums.) Do you think because I can only have 5 members in a gang that I will kick all but 5 people from my discord?
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Smol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, Clarky, TrueOverL, Lucky., Nogtog

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1373037

15 hours until they ruin gang system, it’ll forever be remembered and missed for the actual gang wars we had and no 5 man bullshit no one will play anyway
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark, catboy sven ツ

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1373201

rip broccoli :pray:
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1373204

Jeans wrote:
imagine broccoli with only 5 people :woohoo: :woohoo: god, that seems so fucking fun :woohoo:
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH/TF2 Admin ✼
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

❄️ SSRP Christmas Update 2021 ❄️ 2 years 4 months ago #1373260

OxyFoxy wrote:
Jeans wrote:
imagine broccoli with only 5 people :woohoo: :woohoo: god, that seems so fucking fun :woohoo:

It's 10 now
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun