Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272721

Today's Community Team meeting has been completed. We have been discussing detailed plans for the coming week, answering emails and talking with Server Owners. The following attended: Chuteuk and TheXnator

Community Bans/Unbans
SXLUMPTED - Banned
Smol Dong - Banned

Server Owners Meeting

Attended by the following:

Chuteuk
TheXnator
Martin
OnionRings
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272722

rip wallet man
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2324
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by CEO of Business.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272724

Losing players slowly :(
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2235

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272725

Buffy wrote:

Only ones that deserve it, gaining some great new ones though fortunately
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Martin, slodoban milošević, TheXnator, PrincessPeach, Poltergeist

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272726

Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

LIKE WHO
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 531

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272727

RIP smol, great guy but clearly shared some personal shit...
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272751

F
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272758

illegalimmigrant wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

LIKE WHO
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272760

Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

yeah, have you seen prop hunt? It’s now getting way more players than usual, usually 16-35 all the time, which is great. Plus, the tab menu is more colourful which implies that more people are staying on and getting xp. + the ttt server gets many many players, 20-43 all time :)
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Poltergeist.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272765

biosenic wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

yeah, have you seen prop hunt? It’s now getting way more players than usual, usually 16-35 all the time, which is great. Plus, the tab menu is more colourful which implies that more people are staying on and getting xp. + the ttt server gets many many players, 20-43 all time :)

Sorry buddy but the majority doesnt care about the pointshop servers
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272767

Junrey Balawing wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Ok but;;;;;;: I’m just saying
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272769

biosenic wrote:
Junrey Balawing wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Ok but;;;;;;: I’m just saying
They're also most likely to not stick around, the issue with pointshop servers like TTT and prophunt is that people play for a day or two then leave
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272783

Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

I haven't seen anyone on ssrp that is new i log in and see the same new people each and everytime and they too slowly fade away.. the only playerbase that is left is mostly staff which abuse their powers and ban whoever they feel like i dont think the majority of the community is invested in the pointshop servers we all came from ssrp and the server is not facing any sort of growth...
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272784

Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

I haven't seen anyone on ssrp that is new i log in and see the same new people each and everytime and they too slowly fade away.. the only playerbase that is left is mostly staff which abuse their powers and ban whoever they feel like i dont think the majority of the community is invested in the pointshop servers we all came from ssrp and the server is not facing any sort of growth...

I don't think you've been playing or paying much attention on the server then - we've had a lot of new players recently and I've personally seen some older members helping out some of these newer players with getting started and teaching them gameplay mechanics. If you actually take the time to check the Gametracker statistics, you'll notice that the current trend on SSRP Server 1 is upwards, and is at its highest point in the past month currently.

If you think staff are abusing their powers, feel free to make a report on the forums.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272787

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

I don't think you've been playing or paying much attention on the server then - we've had a lot of new players recently and I've personally seen some older members helping out some of these newer players with getting started and teaching them gameplay mechanics. If you actually take the time to check the Gametracker statistics, you'll notice that the current trend on SSRP Server 1 is upwards, and is at its highest point in the past month currently.

If you think staff are abusing their powers, feel free to make a report on the forums.

Idk where you're pulling your numbers from.. most of the server is either staff or alts there is no new players there is no denying it we have all seen it i joined and saw 10 alts just mining and another 6 alts dumpster diving if you wanna go ahead and say they're new players feel free to do so

Also i don't think reporting staff such as you, onion etc will get even slightly looked into so i wouldn't bother :)
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, Markus

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272801

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

I love how you said that he should pay more attention, when everyone says that *this* staff is being abusive...
you always end up with the same good old response "feel free to make a report on the forums"
which shouldn't be a thing if you were to pay attention on what the staff is doing on YOUR server(:

You should maybe start adding a feedback tab where there's a simple formula that you can fill out,
instead of copy pasting a template and posting it on the forums where its publicly visible to everyone.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272807

Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Idk where you're pulling your numbers from.. most of the server is either staff or alts there is no new players there is no denying it we have all seen it i joined and saw 10 alts just mining and another 6 alts dumpster diving if you wanna go ahead and say they're new players feel free to do so

Also i don't think reporting staff such as you, onion etc will get even slightly looked into so i wouldn't bother :)

Sorry sp00ns, but if you're not going to bother reporting things or paying attention when I give you the actual facts, then feel free to keep that kind of attitude off our forums, we don't have any need for it and it provides nothing constructive.

If anyone is uncomfortable making forum reports, you're always free to contact a member of the Community Team directly - we're always available over Teamspeak/Discord/Steam, but we're not able to keep track of every single little thing that happens on the server.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272812

Does that mean I get unbanned from ssrp
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9548

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272814

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Sorry sp00ns, but if you're not going to bother reporting things or paying attention when I give you the actual facts, then feel free to keep that kind of attitude off our forums, we don't have any need for it and it provides nothing constructive.

If anyone is uncomfortable making forum reports, you're always free to contact a member of the Community Team directly - we're always available over Teamspeak/Discord/Steam, but we're not able to keep track of every single little thing that happens on the server.
The problem is that you ignore people for hours/days/weeks/months
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1549
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 8 months ago #1272816

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:

I'm sorry to tell you but i am posting something constructive i know you can't take criticism but it's actually true and i know alot of people share the same opinion as me.. i have tried to contact you on multiple occasions on zarp related stuff and i've never gotten a single reply from you all you do is ghost people and give no actual response you tell me to keep this "attitude" off the forums because you know it's not right and you might be in the wrong you should start taking care of the server instead of ruining it because i think im not the one who needs to change his attitude :pinch:

EDIT: xnator is probably gonna ban me after writing something negative about him but if you see this the post has not been removed yet!
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Sp00ns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, MichaeI, CeeZee, dusheke dabliqius, OxyFoxy and 5 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf