TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Losing players slowly :(

Only ones that deserve it, gaining some great new ones though fortunately

I haven't seen anyone on ssrp that is new i log in and see the same new people each and everytime and they too slowly fade away.. the only playerbase that is left is mostly staff which abuse their powers and ban whoever they feel like i dont think the majority of the community is invested in the pointshop servers we all came from ssrp and the server is not facing any sort of growth...

I don't think you've been playing or paying much attention on the server then - we've had a lot of new players recently and I've personally seen some older members helping out some of these newer players with getting started and teaching them gameplay mechanics. If you actually take the time to check the Gametracker statistics, you'll notice that the current trend on SSRP Server 1 is upwards, and is at its highest point in the past month currently.

If you think staff are abusing their powers, feel free to make a report on the forums.

Idk where you're pulling your numbers from.. most of the server is either staff or alts there is no new players there is no denying it we have all seen it i joined and saw 10 alts just mining and another 6 alts dumpster diving if you wanna go ahead and say they're new players feel free to do so

Also i don't think reporting staff such as you, onion etc will get even slightly looked into so i wouldn't bother :)

Sorry sp00ns, but if you're not going to bother reporting things or paying attention when I give you the actual facts, then feel free to keep that kind of attitude off our forums, we don't have any need for it and it provides nothing constructive.

If anyone is uncomfortable making forum reports, you're always free to contact a member of the Community Team directly - we're always available over Teamspeak/Discord/Steam, but we're not able to keep track of every single little thing that happens on the server.

I'm sorry to tell you but i am posting something constructive i know you can't take criticism but it's actually true and i know alot of people share the same opinion as me.. i have tried to contact you on multiple occasions on zarp related stuff and i've never gotten a single reply from you all you do is ghost people and give no actual response you tell me to keep this "attitude" off the forums because you know it's not right and you might be in the wrong you should start taking care of the server instead of ruining it because i think im not the one who needs to change his attitude :pinch:

EDIT: xnator is probably gonna ban me after writing something negative about him but if you see this the post has not been removed yet!
Sell me a starchaser
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The topic has been locked.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272820

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Losing players slowly :(

Only ones that deserve it, gaining some great new ones though fortunately

I haven't seen anyone on ssrp that is new i log in and see the same new people each and everytime and they too slowly fade away.. the only playerbase that is left is mostly staff which abuse their powers and ban whoever they feel like i dont think the majority of the community is invested in the pointshop servers we all came from ssrp and the server is not facing any sort of growth...

I don't think you've been playing or paying much attention on the server then - we've had a lot of new players recently and I've personally seen some older members helping out some of these newer players with getting started and teaching them gameplay mechanics. If you actually take the time to check the Gametracker statistics, you'll notice that the current trend on SSRP Server 1 is upwards, and is at its highest point in the past month currently.

If you think staff are abusing their powers, feel free to make a report on the forums.

Idk where you're pulling your numbers from.. most of the server is either staff or alts there is no new players there is no denying it we have all seen it i joined and saw 10 alts just mining and another 6 alts dumpster diving if you wanna go ahead and say they're new players feel free to do so

Also i don't think reporting staff such as you, onion etc will get even slightly looked into so i wouldn't bother :)

Sorry sp00ns, but if you're not going to bother reporting things or paying attention when I give you the actual facts, then feel free to keep that kind of attitude off our forums, we don't have any need for it and it provides nothing constructive.

If anyone is uncomfortable making forum reports, you're always free to contact a member of the Community Team directly - we're always available over Teamspeak/Discord/Steam, but we're not able to keep track of every single little thing that happens on the server.
Respond to Narexa, Mr. Nator.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272839

free clarky free narexa
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, MichaeI, CeeZee, Buffy, PrincessPeach and 1 more...

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272865

Chespin wrote:
free clarky free narexa
I spoke to narexa and he said he doesn’t care about getting freed anymore :( :(
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Poltergeist.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272866

biosenic wrote:
Chespin wrote:
free clarky free narexa

Clarky is a possibility he has been very respectful in wanting to discuss his ban recently. Narexa on the other hand no one wants to deal with he's absolutely toxic and verbally abusive towards our staff members which we will not be tolerating.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272871

It's all well and good saying to post complaints on the forums but a lot of these threads get locked down or deleted. It really feels like things are just exponentially getting more heated and it's worrying. Servers that have far less features are getting far more players, so it's not like all the problems will go away when the Summer Update comes out or anything like that, there's core problems here.
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272872

chute men if you start the coco update the 21 i gonna be happy :) @chute :heart: :heart:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by sinzz.

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272873

Chuteuk wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Chespin wrote:
free clarky free narexa

Clarky is a possibility he has been very respectful in wanting to discuss his ban recently. Narexa on the other hand no one wants to deal with he's absolutely toxic and verbally abusive towards our staff members which we will not be tolerating.

Narexa isn't toxic. You're just dragging this out way too much, putting in as many insults as needed to justify your actions. People are tired with this bullshit.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, Buffy

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272878

Studio Banter wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Chespin wrote:
free clarky free narexa

Narexa isn't toxic. You're just dragging this out way too much, putting in as many insults as needed to justify your actions. People are tired with this bullshit.

To quote TheXnator's response to my suggestion that forum threads be moderated differently: "We and the forum staff team reserve the right to moderate our forums as we see fit".
It doesn't matter if it's not fair. They can do what they want and it's up to us if we live with it or not.
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272880

Studio Banter wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
biosenic wrote:
Chespin wrote:
free clarky free narexa

Studio people are tired of you saying this shit honestly they are. I invite you onto our Teamspeak: ts.zarpgaming.com and you can speak to me or the 5 others who were there who witnessed his attitude at the time. You could also message me on Discord if you still have anything to ask about it. He has been massively abusive towards our staff and you are for some reason still refusing to this date to come and hear the side of the story from those who were there.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

⭐ [CM TEAM] Meeting Outcome 14/09/2020 ⭐ 3 years 7 months ago #1272881

DANlEL wrote:
i can confirm narexa is cute l

TRUE !!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sinzz