Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1225972

ZARP IS RAISING MONEY FOR COVID-19 RELIEF

It's you the ZARP community which is at the center of everything we do. We love seeing our players interacting and enjoying new content with every new update.
As we all navigate these difficult times, we are aware that people are suffering in our local communities and across the globe.
Many families are grieving and many lives have been chaned forever, many more are putting their lives at risk to keep us safe. The road ahead won't be easy, but we're in a position to help at least some of those
people where we can.

Starting today through 31st May we are providing ways for you to earn money for NHS Charities together's urgent COVID-19 appeal.

Their urgent COVID-19 appeal is raising funds for over 140 NHS Charities including Foundation Trusts, Acute Hospitals and Community and Mental Health Trusts. In response the recent outbreak of Coronavirus they are working with all member NHS Charities on a fully co-ordinated response.
Find out more about how this money will help the COVID-19 relief efforts here: NHS Charities Together website > Thank you!
WAYS TO EARN MONEY

SSRP

For for every Daily Objective you complete you will raise £0.02

And for completing Hula Hunt we will donate £1.00 plus give you a FREE GenCorp case!

POINTSHOP

For for every Daily Objective you complete you will raise £0.02

You will receive bigger and better prizes when you complete objectives every day in a streak. Prizes are available on day 1,3,5 and 7!

FREE VUVUZELA ON SSRP
By completing all of your day one objectives you will unlock a Vuvuzela. Make some noise for our heroes on the Frontline against COVID-19! Plus you can use it to annoy everyone in your vicinity!

ALREADY COMPLETED THE DAY ONE TIER THIS WEEK? If you've already completed the day 1 tier this week, don't worry you will still receive the Vuvuzela when you complete 3 objectives in a day. Just check your inventory after all objectives are completed.

Plus on Day 3 you'll unlock a Large Vuvuzela to annoy players even more!

NHS Charities together raises funds for over 140 NHS Charities

Find out about how the money you raise will support the fight against COVID-19: www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/what-we-do/

HOW MUCH HAVE WE RAISED SO FAR?

Conditions of Fundraising
Raising money for NHS Charities Together. 16th May 16:00 BST to 31st May 23:59 BST – Conditions Apply. Registered Charity No 1186569. Company No 12325259. This update is to help raise funds for the charity and does not constitute a promotion to obtain personal or commercial gains and is not intended to promote any product or business. NHS Charities Together and the Urgent COVID-19 appeal logo are Copyright NHS Charities Together; Between £0.02 and £1.00 will be pledged by us for challenges completed on the server as advertised above. ZARP Gaming is guaranteeing a minimum total donation of £100.00 up to a maxmium of £500.00GBP.
10% of all proceeds from the Lucky Charm Giveaway will also be donated to NHS Charities Together. Proceeds will be converted from USD to GBP at a currency conversion rate of: 1.00USD = 0.83GBP.
The total fund raised amount will be paid to NHS Charities together shortly after 23.59 on 31st May 2020.

What do you think?
We hope you enjoy this update as much as we've enjoyed creating it. If you've got any feedback for us or want to tell us please let us know.

HOW CAN I DONATE TO THE URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL MYSELF?

If you'd like to make your own donation to help those suffering from Coronavirus you will make a real difference. There are many ways to donate, check here for details: www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk/donate/
Thank you ZARP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Chuteuk.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, slodoban milošević, User01293, Gody, Siren and 3 more...

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226004

on my way to grind the dailies with the homies and my alts
B)

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226005

Thank you for this Chute ! :clap:
  • Macca Lad
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 265

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226006

me and the boys killing 10 props a day and taunting 25 times
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226008

ToBeHonest wrote:
B)

doing daily's on alts is against the rules
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226010

Hiro. wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
B)

doing daily's on alts is against the rules
pog D:

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226039

Will you (zarp owners) also donate something towards this goal?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226041

Kurzex wrote:
Will you (zarp owners) also donate something towards this goal?

I will personally be donating something too at the end :)
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, Kurze, Davidov007, Kronen

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226046

this is quite a good way to help out people from home, it's a good deed what can i say but tbh 10% is all the money that's going to be raised in this event for the charity and it doesn't seam like the main goal of this event is to raise it for charity since 90% is going to the owner but whatever i guess he's still giving some away anyways so that's something.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226048

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226050

VeGoVeVO wrote:
this is quite a good way to help out people from home, it's a good deed what can i say but tbh 10% is all the money that's going to be raised in this event for the charity and it doesn't seam like the main goal of this event is to raise it for charity since 90% is going to the owner but whatever i guess he's still giving some away anyways so that's something.

VeGo we do also have our own running costs to cover but we are giving 10% of all proceeds from the Giveaway which we believe will make a real difference in the COVID-19 urgent appeal. We believe it is a fair amount and higher than some other publishers, Rockstar Games pledged 5% of proceeds in April to COVID-19 relief efforts, but even 1% would be enough in my opinion as they didn't have to pledge anything.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226052

Chuteuk wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

VeGo we do also have our own running costs to cover but we are giving 10% of all proceeds from the Giveaway which we believe will make a real difference in the COVID-19 urgent appeal. We believe it is a fair amount and higher than some other publishers, Rockstar Games pledged 5% of proceeds in April to COVID-19 relief efforts, but even 1% would be enough in my opinion as they didn't have to pledge anything.
Rockstar also earns alot more than the cost of zarp gaming booster packs, we all know that one booster sale covers zarps costs for a LONG time.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226054

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Why do you feel the need to complain? At least he's giving something in the first place alongside player's donations just by playing the server..
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Davidov007

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226055

Chuteuk wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

yeah i get where you're coming from but Rockstar makes much more money so 5% may seam slow but they are a 3.5bill $ company but yeah i guess 10% is fair since you probably know your costs and maybe taxes idk since we don't know what's going on in the inside and like i said it's still a good idea doing it is better than to hold still and watch.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226056

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Rockstar also earns alot more than the cost of zarp gaming booster packs, we all know that one booster sale covers zarps costs for a LONG time.
Please give all your money to this relief, your house any vehicles your yearly wages, even your nan, don't donate £10 because that's like what 0.01% of what you'll make in your lifetime?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226057

Clarky wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
Why do you feel the need to complain? At least he's giving something in the first place alongside player's donations just by playing the server..

i ain't really complaining i am saying if there's a big event and the main reason is to raise money for charity it should be a high margin than 10% that's all i am trying to say and wouldn't be better off to just donate straight to the charity it self.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226058

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:

Yes Markus, Rockstar earns a lot more than we do and their running costs to earnings ratio is far higher so they can afford to give more than us. We are not trying to compete with anyone, we are giving what we can afford and you too can donate directly to NHS Charities Together on their website, the links are in the thread.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226060

My bad Chuteuk my reply was never meant to open any drama or anything it's probably better off to just be glad i guess.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226061

bruh imagine complaining about the amount people donate - 10% is better than nothing
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226064

Studio Banter wrote:
bruh imagine complaining about the amount people donate - 10% is better than nothing
EYyyy where's you're cave at!!!
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun