Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226065

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Studio Banter wrote:
bruh imagine complaining about the amount people donate - 10% is better than nothing
EYyyy where's you're cave at!!!
:silly: The grammar from the kind of person to judge other peoples donations
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
Login or register to post a reply.

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226072

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Well you seriously got nothing to do with this why are you even implying that i am judging people's donations when you don't even understand the context honestly just stfu and mind your own business already.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226078

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Well you seriously got nothing to do with this why are you even implying that i am judging people's donations when you don't even understand the context honestly just stfu and mind your own business already.
Yeah it's not like I can read your post or anything
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226086

Glad to see some booster money going towards an important cause like this, I personally will be donating $10 to the cause, Thank you @ChuteUK
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226088

VeGoVeVO wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
this is quite a good way to help out people from home, it's a good deed what can i say but tbh 10% is all the money that's going to be raised in this event for the charity and it doesn't seam like the main goal of this event is to raise it for charity since 90% is going to the owner but whatever i guess he's still giving some away anyways so that's something.

VeGo we do also have our own running costs to cover but we are giving 10% of all proceeds from the Giveaway which we believe will make a real difference in the COVID-19 urgent appeal. We believe it is a fair amount and higher than some other publishers, Rockstar Games pledged 5% of proceeds in April to COVID-19 relief efforts, but even 1% would be enough in my opinion as they didn't have to pledge anything.
yeah i get where you're coming from but Rockstar makes much more money so 5% may seam slow but they are a 3.5bill $ company but yeah i guess 10% is fair since you probably know your costs and maybe taxes idk since we don't know what's going on in the inside and like i said it's still a good idea doing it is better than to hold still and watch.

Bear in mind the 10% is only the amount from booster packs. If you simply do your daily objectives on SSRP and the Pointshop servers and collect all the Hoola Dolls on SSRP, you can add money that ZARP will be donating without anything needing to come out of your wallet. Of that money, none of that goes towards Chute, so the actual amount is more than just that 10% from boosters alone!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 11 months ago #1226143

honestly big respect for donating towards the appeals, it's a really warm-hearted thing to do, people complaining about the amount are quite sad because something is better than nothing. i have a sister who is working with old people etc in care homes risking her health to help others and it's just a nice thing i guess to see people donating towards the cause. hopefully everyone can get through together
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 10 months ago #1234211

THANK YOU ZARP FOR HELPING US REACH OUR £500 DONATION GOAL. Over 1,700 unique Steam accounts took part in our charity update across both SSRP & Pointshop servers to reach this record goal, the highest so far of all our charity fundraising events!

We're donating to NHS Charities Together in the fight against Coronavirus. The money we've raised together will help make a real difference to the lives of thousands suffering from the impact of Coronavirus through over 140 different charities supported by NHS Charities Together Find out more >

This donation has now reached the Charity and will begin to make a real difference to over 140 different Charities in the coming weeks ahead. A massive thank you again to all those who took part and helped us raise this incredible amount. Below you can see our donation through NHS Charities Together's Virgin Money Giving page and a message that we left to the Charity. Thank you ZARP!

Thank you ZARP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, SorIe, slodoban milošević, Jeppe

URGENT COVID-19 APPEAL ❤️ HELP US RAISE MONEY 3 years 10 months ago #1234213

Chuteuk wrote:

THANK YOU ZARP FOR HELPING US REACH OUR £500 DONATION GOAL. Over 1,700 unique Steam accounts took part in our charity update across both SSRP & Pointshop servers to reach this record goal, the highest so far of all our charity fundraising events!

We're donating to NHS Charities Together in the fight against Coronavirus. The money we've raised together will help make a real difference to the lives of thousands suffering from the impact of Coronavirus through over 140 different charities supported by NHS Charities Together Find out more >

This donation has now reached the Charity and will begin to make a real difference to over 140 different Charities in the coming weeks ahead. A massive thank you again to all those who took part and helped us raise this incredible amount. Below you can see our donation through NHS Charities Together's Virgin Money Giving page and a message that we left to the Charity. Thank you ZARP!

Thank you ZARP!

WE DID IT :D
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1