Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zarp bake a cake competition

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420208

Whoever can make the best cake in the next 2minutes wins :clap: :clap: :clap: :zarp:
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5319
  • Thanks received: 1634
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420209

it's a little rushed due to the short timeframe but here's my cake





i hope you like it i tried really hard
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Posts: 14351
  • Thanks received: 6661
  • Karma: -2620
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SammyZ, JoshuaIsGreat, Markus

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420210

2 minutes is up! Congratulations Killa Kappa for winning with the following cake!
Killa Kappa wrote:
  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5319
  • Thanks received: 1634
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Markus.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420211

Markus wrote:
2 minutes is up! Congratulations Killa Kappa for winning with the following cake!
Killa Kappa wrote:
Thank you! This really means a lot to me as I put a lot of effort into my cake.

(In case you missed it, this was my cake):


  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Posts: 14351
  • Thanks received: 6661
  • Karma: -2620
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Killa Kappa.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420212

Killa Kappa wrote:
Markus wrote:
2 minutes is up! Congratulations Killa Kappa for winning with the following cake!
Killa Kappa wrote:
Thank you! This really means a lot to me as I put a lot of effort into my cake.

(In case you missed it, this was my cake):



You're welcome! You can lock this thread now! :P
(In case anyone was wondering who won, its killa kappa with this cake)

  • Markus
  • Markus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 5319
  • Thanks received: 1634
  • Karma: -337
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420213

Looks tasty :lol:
  • BCAT
  • BCAT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Posts: 1575
  • Thanks received: 638
  • Karma: 9
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420214

Markus wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
Markus wrote:
2 minutes is up! Congratulations Killa Kappa for winning with the following cake!
Killa Kappa wrote:
Thank you! This really means a lot to me as I put a lot of effort into my cake.

(In case you missed it, this was my cake):



You're welcome! You can lock this thread now! :P
(In case anyone was wondering who won, its killa kappa with this cake)

I almost missed it! Here is Kappas cake in case someone does end up missing it

  • SammyZ
  • SammyZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • SAM#6200
  • Posts: 718
  • Thanks received: 315
  • Karma: 21
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420216

  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Posts: 18561
  • Thanks received: 11851
  • Karma: -377
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, Clarky

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420217

  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Posts: 16685
  • Thanks received: 46739
  • Karma: 1000
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420218

Clarky wrote: Hey man, unfortunately the time frame has ended but I hope you enjoy eating it
  • Killa Kappa
  • Killa Kappa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Posts: 14351
  • Thanks received: 6661
  • Karma: -2620
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420219

  • Fork
  • Fork's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 881
  • Thanks received: 289
  • Karma: -7
Last Edit: 4 weeks 2 days ago by Fork.
The topic has been locked.

Zarp bake a cake competition 4 weeks 2 days ago #1420220

SammyZ wrote:
Markus wrote:
Killa Kappa wrote:
Markus wrote:
2 minutes is up! Congratulations Killa Kappa for winning with the following cake!
Killa Kappa wrote:
Thank you! This really means a lot to me as I put a lot of effort into my cake.

(In case you missed it, this was my cake):



You're welcome! You can lock this thread now! :P
(In case anyone was wondering who won, its killa kappa with this cake)

I almost missed it! Here is Kappas cake in case someone does end up missing it

You know what here go 2 more for yall

  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4422
  • Thanks received: 1780
  • Karma: 122
Jay House number 1 as always
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

163 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
149/745
online
Top