Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway]

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274577

Hello please watch this song and reply with a 100% original 1,000 word "essay" and the most creative and exceptional one that I deem will receive 500 mil SSRP cash in a week.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274599

hi morgan great guy
the songs beat and melody was okay however i didnt like the effects put on the singers voices it felt like a bit too much this leads to my conclusion which is: the song in my bio is better however in further detail - Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise Mayonnaise
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Kronen.

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274616

Yes I’m gonna I was just going out and then I got a little late dinner with my sister in the shower I was going out and I wanna go out and drink and I have to go get my dinner and then go get back with my sister I will be home with my dad I love him so I can get it back out and then go back out to my house I’ll text you when I’m out at the house and I get out to the house I’ll text you when I’m done with the house and then I’ll go back to my dinner soon and then go back out and then I’ll come get back with him and then go back to work I’ll be on my home now and then go get out to the school and then go back out and I’ll go back to my house I’ll be home in about an hour and then go back out and I’ll give him the one I love him I’ll give it a go I’ll go get out and get drink I’ll give it a go I’ll try to call him later and then go I’ll see if I wanna have fun I’ll talk to him soon I’ll talk to him tomorrow I’ll talk to him later love him bye
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 663
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274654

The power of Men gonna let me get this 500m :o :o :o

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

• sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by sinzz.

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274655

Alright motherfuckers so a couple weeks ago I shot the fucking dog that lives across the way, little barking ass motherfucker was on top of the god damn balcony, he wouldn't shut the fuck up, you feel me, and I had to drop my [NOPE], I had to put him the fuck down, you feel me? Ah little annoying ass fuckin bitch, like you know what man? Like, dog owners, if you guys are watching this motherfuckin video, control your motherfuckin ugly ass barking piece of shit fuckin dogs. You know what I mean? Like, motherfuckas are tryina sleep, [NOPE]s got work in the morning, motherfuckas got plans later that day, or maybe you just tryina come home and fuckin relax. Not listen, to a barking ass motherfucka, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF, and I mean all motherfuckin day, all motherfuckin night, you feel me, so what the fuck I did, I got dressed in all fuckin black, made sure it was 9:30 - 10:00, made sure it was completely fuckin dark, you know what I mean, and this is a god damn BB gun shotgun, you feel me, and I'm sitting back right, I crack the fuckin screen, I got this muthafucka lined up in my sights right, I'm pleading with myself, I'm pleading with the fuckin owner, please go outside, and get that muthafuckin dog, please, and I'm like, don't do it, don't you fuckin do it, my [NOPE] you feel me, and A, I gave him and extra five fuckin minutes. I gave him 20 minutes to shut the fuck up, you know what I mean, I gave him an extra five my [NOPE], little fuckin grace period, he wouldn't shut the fuck up, POW! POW! POW! Right there in the muthafuckas face. Maybe next time, you'll shut that muthafuckin dog up. Maybe next time, instead of leaving him outside, you'll bring that little barking ass piece of fuckin shit inside the god damn house, and maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have gotten his [NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE'ed].
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274657

Luek wrote:
Alright motherfuckers so a couple weeks ago I shot the fucking dog that lives across the way, little barking ass motherfucker was on top of the god damn balcony, he wouldn't shut the fuck up, you feel me, and I had to drop my [NOPE], I had to put him the fuck down, you feel me? Ah little annoying ass fuckin bitch, like you know what man? Like, dog owners, if you guys are watching this motherfuckin video, control your motherfuckin ugly ass barking piece of shit fuckin dogs. You know what I mean? Like, motherfuckas are tryina sleep, [NOPE]s got work in the morning, motherfuckas got plans later that day, or maybe you just tryina come home and fuckin relax. Not listen, to a barking ass motherfucka, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF, and I mean all motherfuckin day, all motherfuckin night, you feel me, so what the fuck I did, I got dressed in all fuckin black, made sure it was 9:30 - 10:00, made sure it was completely fuckin dark, you know what I mean, and this is a god damn BB gun shotgun, you feel me, and I'm sitting back right, I crack the fuckin screen, I got this muthafucka lined up in my sights right, I'm pleading with myself, I'm pleading with the fuckin owner, please go outside, and get that muthafuckin dog, please, and I'm like, don't do it, don't you fuckin do it, my [NOPE] you feel me, and A, I gave him and extra five fuckin minutes. I gave him 20 minutes to shut the fuck up, you know what I mean, I gave him an extra five my [NOPE], little fuckin grace period, he wouldn't shut the fuck up, POW! POW! POW! Right there in the muthafuckas face. Maybe next time, you'll shut that muthafuckin dog up. Maybe next time, instead of leaving him outside, you'll bring that little barking ass piece of fuckin shit inside the god damn house, and maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't have gotten his [NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE'ed].
:goat:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 734

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274660

According to all known laws
of aviation,
there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.
Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.
The bee, of course, flies anyway
because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead

I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
- We are!

- Bee-men.
- Amen!
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274680

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4051

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274747

fuck fucking bitch? I'll graduated Navy Seals, I've involved numerous secret raids Al-Quaeda, 300 confirmed kills. trained gorilla warfare I'm sniper entire armed forces. nothing target. wipe fuck precision likes seen Earth, fucking saying shit fucker. speak contacting secret spies across IP traced prepare storm, maggot. storm wipes pathetic You're fucking dead, kid. anywhere, anytime, kill seven hundred ways, that's bare hands. extensively trained unarmed combat, entire arsenal Marine Corps extent wipe miserable ass continent, shit. unholy retribution "clever" bring maybe held fucking tongue. couldn't, didn't, you're paying goddamn idiot. shit fury drown You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little human? I’ll have you know I got schooled on top of my class in the Shooting Place, and I’ve been been in quite a few hidden visits on Bad guys, and I have killed over 300 people. I am trained in fighting people by suddenly attacking them and I’m the top shooter in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another guy who i can hit. I will wipe you the fuck out with good hitting the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the computer? Think again, Piece of dirt. As we speak I am talking to my hidden school class of information finders across the earth and your phone number is being searched right now so you better prepare for the storm, My friend, The storm that wipes out the tiny little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I very much trained in hitting people, but I have keys to the entire gun store of the US Fighting group and I will use all of it to wipe your terrible but off the face of the Land Group, you little shit. If only you could have known what bad reply your little “Deep” reply was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the fee, you . I will shit fury all over you and you will lose air in it. You’re fucking dead, kid.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274825

Uh oh
Stinky
Poop
Ahahahahahaha
Poopies
Funny poopies
Elelelele
Haha
Funny poop, poop funny
Wheee
Haha
Yay for poopie
Good poopie
Poopie funny
Hahahahahahaha
Poop poop poop poop poop poop poop, funny
Yay
Fun fun poop!
Tee, hee, hee
Poop poopie, yay
Poop make me happy, happy, happy
Yahahahahaha
Uh oh
I think I made a poopie
Poop in pants, no diaper, that's funny!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Oopsie, poopy underwear now
Hee heehee
We want poopies
We want poopies
Hahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Poohoohoo-ah *cough*
Poop
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by BrokeNXD.

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274872

BrokeNXD wrote:
Uh oh
Stinky
Poop
Ahahahahahaha
Poopies
Funny poopies
Elelelele
Haha
Funny poop, poop funny
Wheee
Haha
Yay for poopie
Good poopie
Poopie funny
Hahahahahahaha
Poop poop poop poop poop poop poop, funny
Yay
Fun fun poop!
Tee, hee, hee
Poop poopie, yay
Poop make me happy, happy, happy
Yahahahahaha
Uh oh
I think I made a poopie
Poop in pants, no diaper, that's funny!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Oopsie, poopy underwear now
Hee heehee
We want poopies
We want poopies
Hahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Poohoohoo-ah *cough*
Poop

I read the first 3 lines and knew it was a TTT player who posted this
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Indiana Jones, Sam the Sausage, Denis, Buffy

Feed my fantas E E E E E [500m giveaway] 3 years 7 months ago #1274985

Luek wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Uh oh
Stinky
Poop
Ahahahahahaha
Poopies
Funny poopies
Elelelele
Haha
Funny poop, poop funny