Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tedium (Free Game)

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034539

In the library in between uni classes; got a copy of Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2! sitting here that I'm never going to play. Can't be arsed trying to sell it. Write me a ten-page essay about why you deserve the game.

Lolnah just comment and I'll pick at random.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Whidd

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034540

I deserve it because I am very cool, there, 10 words.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The following user(s) said Thank You: Father Watson

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034541

Wolfi wrote:
I deserve it because I am very cool, there, 10 words.

It's... just poetry. It flies off the page. Just beautiful.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034542

i believe my justification regarding the contribution considering my belief about idk

pick me
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034544

I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason, I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason, I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason.

I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason, I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason, I believe I deserve these games because I am the cringe lord and My dad deleted his paypal so now I cannot get games until my birthday sad life amirite, Ignore the rest of this I am making it a 10 paragraph reason.

There you go 10 paragraph
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034546

Box_ wrote:

why did you bother writing that much? just copy paste? nobody reads it anyways
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034547

Edgyspect wrote:
Box_ wrote:

>.> I didn't write that much if you read it its copy, paste with a small 15 word sentance
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034548

Box_ wrote:
Edgyspect wrote:
Box_ wrote:

>.> I didn't write that much if you read it its copy, paste with a small 15 word sentance

sorry i didn't read what you sayed
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034550

i'm fat and like food

yes yes
  • Starman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Beyond Earth
  • Thanks received: 234

Tedium (Free Game) 5 years 6 months ago #1034552

what's food